Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
melv
28 Jun 18 06:31
| Topic/replies: 6,240 | Blogger: melv's blog
Is it the great British Public telling the politicians to Get on with it.

Is it Teresa May telling her uncontrollable and deeply divided party to Get on with it.

Is it Teresa May talking to herself to Get on with it.

Is Teresa May mouthing the words "Get on with it" in attempt to convince God only knows who that she has the slightest clue that she knows what she is doing.

No its the EU telling us to get on with it and prepare for no deal while we are at it.

Please tell me precisely who thefu ckis supposed to Get on with it. What exactly and concretely are they supposed to be getting on with. And have they got  any chance of being able to get on with it in any way what so ever.

Are you really proud of yourselves all you geniuses who knew exactly what you voted for when you caused this insanity.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Get on with it.
Show More
Report Foinavon June 28, 2018 10:26 AM BST
Hey up, Melv, hope you are enjoying the sunshine.Happy

I've just been having a leisurely breakfast on the patio and am looking forward to what Mrs May brings back from the next set of discussions.
Let's hope they all get on with it but I think the EU has other preoccupations at the moment and I have my doubts that they will be telling us very much.
Report tanglefoot June 28, 2018 11:31 AM BST
Unfortunately the EU worships money eg 39 bn, and therefor not much chance of a no deal
Report Foinavon June 28, 2018 9:25 PM BST
The dilemma for Mrs May is what chess players recognise as "being in zugzwang" where any move she is compelled to make makes her situation worse. She won't resign (or is not allowed to), therefore does nothing and lets her clock run down.
This is a self-inflicted wound where calling the election last year was revealed to be a bad move.
She still has one ace, which is the £39 billion bribe. She must use it wisely to get an acceptable deal in return by the March deadline or find a way to blame the other side for no deal.

We shall see.
Report C1rclemaster July 1, 2018 12:18 PM BST
Report Dr Crippen July 1, 2018 12:31 PM BST
Why keep blaming the UK government?
The EU have put all their eggs in one basket, they thought Brexit would never happen even after the result of the referendum and all that's gone on since.
That's why they've been dragging their feet.
And who can blame them with the likes of Blair, Clegg, Cable, Clarke the BBC and all the other anti-brexiteers trying to scupper our exit.

With the best will in the world from our side it still takes two to tango.
Report enpassant July 1, 2018 12:43 PM BST
The hiding Tory brexiteers are the ones that should be getting on with it but they prefer to carp away in the background pretending to be champions of Leave when in reality the opposite is true.
Report Dr Crippen July 1, 2018 12:50 PM BST
^So the main politicians in favour of Brexit are really remainers?

Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.
Report anxious July 1, 2018 12:56 PM BST
Fox, Bullingdon , Chairman May etc what an absolute shower of muppets they are
Report Dr Crippen July 1, 2018 3:08 PM BST
You don't do your credibility any good by simply calling everybody names anxious.

It simply shows you aren't capable of making constructive criticism.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now