Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sageform
09 Jan 18 09:33
| Topic/replies: 10,365 | Blogger: sageform's blog
I have never seen the point of paying teams of journalists and cameramen to stand on the opposite side of Downing Street when minsiters atend cabinet meetings and shouting at them from a safe distance. Has any of them ever managed to get a response other than "good morning".
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Media in downing Street
Show More
Report alun2005 January 9, 2018 3:14 PM GMT
There is no need for these vermin to be in Downing Street away, apart from the rare occasion when an announcement is made outside Number Ten.

They are the political equivalent of those camera-wielding cretins who chase after prison vans to try and take photos through blacked-out windows.

I can ever recall one occasion when the latter breed of fragrant gentlemen actually got the photo of the prisoner. It was that time when Lord Liar was found guilty and sent off to do his porridge.
Report sageform January 9, 2018 5:25 PM GMT
Quite, why do their employers pay them to waste their time all day? I suppose we all pay through our BBC and Sky subscriptions. At least you can cancel the Sky one.
Report 1st time poster January 9, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
that hopeless overly  promoted beth rigby is the worst by far,she,s lucky to sting a sentence together at the best of times never mind trying multi tasking by shouting out inane questions
Report treetop January 10, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
I am sure many of the politicians are tempted to shout a few expletives but think better of it.
Report donny osmond January 10, 2018 9:36 PM GMT
they get sacked for tweeting them so shouting them would be bad idea.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now