Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trilby22
02 Jan 18 03:27
| Topic/replies: 180,934 | Blogger: trilby22's blog
Well, isn't just GREAT?

SURE, the edy mistress will be on to give us his(?) thoughts about it soon.

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-implements-new-internet-hate-speech-crackdown/a-41991590

Wassup, ed?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Germany implements new internet hate...
Show More
Report trilby22 January 2, 2018 4:20 AM GMT
Three views. Good.

Germany, ich Liebe. Vielen!

Smart arses - similar to edy, I don't care for.
Report InsiderTrader January 2, 2018 9:14 AM GMT
What exactly is it that people are banned from writing?

Surely if people are writing things that are breaking the law that is up to the courts to decide?

The establishment seem very worried about people being able to express views outside of the fake controlled media.
Report dave1357 January 2, 2018 10:00 AM GMT
Another drunken rant from trollby
Report Dr Crippen January 2, 2018 10:18 AM GMT
If you write something that is slanted against a group of people, regardless of whether it is true or not, it can be regarded as a hate crime.

It's just another example of the ending of free speech.
Report InsiderTrader January 2, 2018 10:21 AM GMT
Happy New Year Dave.

Planning on having any of your own opinions in 2018 or will you just supporting whatever the establishment decide is best for us as you did in 2017?
Report Dr Crippen January 2, 2018 10:32 AM GMT
Yes IT, people like dave have little to contribute.
Report Get me a drink January 2, 2018 11:19 AM GMT
Everyone is happy in pretendy land
Report edy January 2, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
Good day trillby, weren't you Christian? Don't you expect yourself to show a minimum of respect towards fellow beloved children of God? Your manner of speaking and addressing me in all three of your posts gives me doubts about that. Incredibly disappointing.

Now to the law: It's BS, that's why it's receiving massive criticism from e.g the left-wing (hacker)scene. The law targets things that aren't covered by free speech anyway, so that in itself isn't a problem, but the likes of facebook could be going to extra safe way and be extra trigger happy and delete things that would normally be allowed by a judge. The conservatives would've even wanted a more expansive law. Facebook being elevated to judge will probably also end up saving people being dragged to court, which is a massive shame, until our constitutional court, the ECJ or the ECHR will undoubtedly send it back to Bundestag.
Report edy January 2, 2018 1:08 PM GMT
speaking of the left wing hacker scene btw. The 34th Chaos Communication Congress ended a few days ago. Lots of videos, including many English ones, that I'd expect to be of interest especially to you, IT.

https://media.ccc.de/c/34c3

If you browse around a bit you can also watch the videos of other Chaos Communication Congresses of previous years or generally from events hosted/supported by the German Chaos Computer Club.
Report moisok January 2, 2018 1:22 PM GMT
The respect for big brother grows in europe.
  Meanwhile, on airstrip one we wave goodbye to him as oceana drifts over the skyline.
Will airstrip one become one of those featured in the hate hour?
Report edy January 2, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
Curiously enough, the law is and has been receiving a lot of criticism in basically every "fake controlled media" publication I tend to frequent.
Report sageform January 3, 2018 12:29 PM GMT
I didn't think that Germany had a Government. Things often go better without one though as Spain found recently. As soon as Rahoy managed to form a new administration, things started to fall apart again. Italy will be next.
Report moisok January 3, 2018 1:04 PM GMT
Takes me back to the 70s and 'reds under the beds' 

It isn't very comfortable under there I can tell you.  And everybody (nearly) hated you.

Nothing changed there then!!!  ho ho
Report edy January 3, 2018 2:54 PM GMT
sageform: The law went through Bundestag last year already. It just went into effect now. Either way, we do sort of have a government. While a new government is being formed (CDU and SPD started first talks today btw) the old one stays in work.
Report macarony January 3, 2018 6:45 PM GMT
The German goverment is unpopular enough without alienating even more of the German population. Merkel and her government should go they have caused problems.
Censorship is not the answer
Report moisok January 3, 2018 7:03 PM GMT
But if they can get a few million more in merkel gets the vote.  Job done.
Report lybertyne January 3, 2018 7:30 PM GMT
When they say "hate speech" do they mean "those who criticise Germany's new members"?
Report moisok January 3, 2018 8:33 PM GMT
As soon as someone tells you what you HAVE  to do I challenge it. Especially any government organisation.
Report sageform January 4, 2018 7:50 AM GMT
edy, a "government" can carry on administering the country but can't pass any new legislation can it?
Report jed.davison January 4, 2018 8:32 AM GMT
The lack of a legislature will not worry the German people. They will just continue to follow existing orders until new ones are given.
Report edy January 4, 2018 1:30 PM GMT
It's not new legislation as I mentioned, sageform. It just went into full effect in the new year.
Report jed.davison January 4, 2018 1:43 PM GMT
It is illiberal, dangerous and very worrying for all the peoples of Europe that their de facto masters in Berlin should even seek to pass such legislation.
Report edy January 4, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
You know what's fun?

Among foreigners it seems to be very popular to suggest that Berlin rules them all.
In Germany among AfD fans it's incredibly popular to suggest that Germany is still occupied by the allied forces, especially the USA, and that they rule us.
Report edy January 4, 2018 1:53 PM GMT

Jan 4, 2018 -- 1:50AM, sageform wrote:

edy, a "government" can carry on administering the country but can't pass any new legislation can it?

If the question more general: The new Bundestag, one of our two legislative chambers, has been constituted, so new legislation can be discussed and voted on. The Government, the executive, which is the old one is an administrative role does have the same power as a "real" government, but they refrain from really using it.

Report moisok January 4, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
you carry on following orders edy - the masters of the eu in berlin know what they are doing

controlling
Report edy January 4, 2018 3:18 PM GMT
I don't tend to follow orders. Others on this forum recognized that long ago and told me I'd be quite useless in a war.
Report sageform January 4, 2018 5:18 PM GMT
But the EU is all about following orders, mostly from unelected dictators.
Report moisok January 4, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
do not tell him that sage - he will collapse in tears - give him a safe space  - his beloved eu has been scorned!!!
Report edy January 4, 2018 6:16 PM GMT
The way you're in a constant mode of drunken enragement, whatever the reasons for that fleeing from reality might be, I'm not entirely sure I'm the in need of safe spaces, mobbo.

sageform - The EU is more about consensus of the EU member country governments. That is why the EU is so terribly slow on everything and can't ever get anything done unless **** is really hitting the fan.

Read up on who actually makes the decisions, what the executive is, legislative, on the EU Council, the council of ministers etc.
Report edy January 4, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
The ever worth listening to and admirable Reese-Mogg has famously said that Malta holds more power in the EU than the UK and he's right. Due to the way the EU is structured and decisions are made, power is shifted towards the smaller nations.
Report moisok January 4, 2018 7:07 PM GMT
continue with your slavish devotion to the eu and its masters.

The progress east must warm your heart, looking back to previous great days of forays east.

At least the uk will not be part of it.  I hope!!!  ho ho
Report sageform January 6, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
Macron has just met with Erdogan. He has admittedly told Turkey that it needs to change its human rights record in order to join the EU but they are still keeping the door open for a middle eastern Islamic country to join. Madness.
Report moisok January 6, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
germans cuddle up to the turks again - ministerial meeting - latest!!

get ready for 75 million more of our friends  ho ho!!!
Report moisok January 6, 2018 7:03 PM GMT
the reich wishes to expand but do they realise how the demographic could turn it the other way round

No invasion eastwards, but a reverse invasion from a very old enemy !!??
Report edy January 6, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
mobo, there've been some attempts at diplomacy to free Deniz, as I already told you earlier, but in general the relations between Germany and Turkey are as cool as I can remember (and I'm not a constantly drunk wreck). There can be no talk of relations really warming up.

As for Turkey EU membership: Good luck getting all members (hi Republic of Cyprus!) to agree to Turkey joining. Contrary to popular claims, Germany does not have dictatorial power of that decision. Even when relations were somewhat ok we generally throttled and blocked Turkey's membership ambitions. Quite fascinating you still just mindlessly repeat the nonsense good ol' Boris spread on that topic two years ago.
Report moisok January 6, 2018 7:53 PM GMT
wtf has boris got to do with it?

this is me countering your eu sponsored eu propaganda

you lot lurve the turks - there's millions of them living with you with more of their friends coming daily in addition

one day you will be facing east on your knees

hope this helps

ho ho
Report moisok January 6, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
ps if merkel wants them in (in whatever form) they will be in - merkel knows how to deal with the upstart southern parts of her empire.  Greece (as you mention) has already been dealt with.   
Does germany have a history of dealing with these types.???
Report edy January 6, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
You seem to be under the impression that Merkel is a divine being that will continue to live forever to lead her eternal empire. I'm not so sure about that assumption of yours.
Report moisok January 6, 2018 10:15 PM GMT
You are the one who raises the words 'merkel is a divine being'
I rest my case.
Your slavish devotion is obviously well rewarded.
Report edy January 6, 2018 10:32 PM GMT
Hey kid, wanna know a secret? I didn't vote for Merkel's party at last year's election. But pssssssst, don't tell anyone.

In other news I'd really appreciate it if you stopped following and harrassing me, posting about my slavish devotion to Merkel and her muslim empire's conquest of the east no matter how misfitting such posts are to topics regarding things like global warming or Donald Trump. Maybe that's too much to ask for, but one can try, right mobo?
Report moisok January 6, 2018 11:25 PM GMT
you are a darling and I hope you will support me in my campaign to establish fairness for the lgbtiq and gender issues we currently have problems with, in the face of the never ending blasts of  propaganda from eu paid for propagandists who have no interests in the welfare of individuals
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now