Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chelsea girl
17 Dec 17 09:31
| Topic/replies: 6,313 | Blogger: chelsea girl's blog
Just been on the Andrew Marr programme.
The thought of this woman helping to run the country
is truly frightening.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Dianne Abbott
Show More
Report InsiderTrader December 17, 2017 9:49 AM GMT
Did not offer a great deal of confidence that she would halt mass immigration.

Would do what business 'needs'. i.e. bring in a plentiful supply of labour to keep wages down.
Report InsiderTrader December 17, 2017 9:55 AM GMT
'I will argue for the right of the electorate to vote on any deal finally agreed'

Now means she will argue for this to happen through MPs (who are 75%-80% remainers) to vote.

She refused to comment on concerns Labour votes have on freedom of movement of people.
Report 1st time poster December 17, 2017 10:35 AM GMT
insult to peoples intelligence, would have us believe that the mp for the chap in Barnsley and  maybe 100 plus working class labour towns would represent their views in the commons,after she spends 10 mins saying he,s wrong, AngryAngryAngry
Report Pounf December 19, 2017 3:30 AM GMT
Complete bluffer, an utter imbecile. For her to have any position of any responsibility makes the Labour party unelectable. Complete moron.
Report sageform December 19, 2017 2:17 PM GMT
Sadly, most voters will vote for the party with very little knowledge of their candidate or of the shadow cabinet.
Report bullraider December 19, 2017 5:12 PM GMT
she used to sleep with JC remember
Report Dr Crippen December 19, 2017 7:56 PM GMT
Yes I saw her on Sunday with A Marr, it struck me that she was losing her good looks.
Report Dr Crippen December 19, 2017 7:59 PM GMT
She wouldn't entertain the likes of old man Corbyn now bullraider.

She'd want someone with a bit of lead in their pencil.
Report 1st time poster December 20, 2017 10:40 AM GMT
to be fair,from a very low base she,s does look a lot better than she did in the summer maybe she was ill
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2017 11:59 AM GMT
Migraine was mentioned.
If she visited the doctor, any medication she received for whatever, could have serious  side effects on someone who needs their wits about them.

She's certainly not a dud, her record will confirm that.

Let's hope she gets better and normal service is resumed.
Report BARROWBOY December 20, 2017 1:11 PM GMT
appearing on this week with neil & portillo does no favours for the below average labour thinkers.abbott was an absolute joke on that even when she was in good health,having said that kendall,balls & chukka havnt been much better with virtue signalling their only fall back mode.alan johnson seems like the only one that can mix it.
Report Dr Crippen December 20, 2017 1:48 PM GMT
Yes BARROWBOY I agree with most of that.
Johnson can mix it because he rarely says anything worth saying, he just fills in the gaps between those who have got something to say worth hearing.

Kendal is worth her spot on the strength of her legs. With her skirt drawn up to her thighs, who cares what tripe she comes out with.
Report dambuster December 20, 2017 4:39 PM GMT
As i've said before, i'd rather have Russ Abbott running the country as oppose to Diane
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now