Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
melv
13 Dec 17 06:32
| Topic/replies: 5,867 | Blogger: melv's blog
This from Donald Tusk today.

The conclusion of the first phase of negotiations is moderate progress, since we only have ten months left to determine the transition period and our future relations with the UK.

I've always known that its got to be done and dusted by the Autumn. Why all the blllshshshtt about March 2019. Its all got to be done and dusted  in 10 months. And everyone agrees this is the hardest bit. Why is everyone lying about March 2019. Its Autumn 2018 FFKSAKE.

The EU still think that David Davis is taking the pssssssssssss.

Defeat in parliament today would be good.

Labour need to wake up. Sir Keir the only one making an impression.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Brexits not March 2019 ...Its Autumn...
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple December 13, 2017 8:10 AM GMT
I can understand - sort of - Labour's position of silence on this. Brexit is a huge clusterf*ck and they just don't want to be associated with it in any way. If they say it's a bad thing they'll be accused of ignoring "THE GODDAMNED WILL OF THE PEOPLE" and if they overtly support it then they know those quotes are going to be picked up by their opponents in a couple of years to tarnish them.

But still, it's time to get in the game lads. This country's approaching the rapids and the current crew haven't got a scooby what to do apart from plough straight on in the blind trust that it'll be a short and mild bump rather than their boat being ripped to smithereens.

We need someone to speak up and point out the obvious truth. It isn't working. It won't work. We are on a course that will make the entire country considerably poorer and people are scared to speak up due to offending people who were sold a lie.

If the official opposition isn't the group to stand up and say that then they need to step aside on this issue.

I'll still support Labour on other issues as they just understand social fairness, unlike the cronies in power but I'm disappointed with them so far on this.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now