Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bullraider
11 Dec 17 13:52
| Topic/replies: 2,575 | Blogger: bullraider's blog
Seemingly another tory money tree has suddenly arrived in time for Christmas,despite the fact that the three week promise of TM to house those affected has reverse ferreted into 6 months!
And NOW the inquiry begins,383 companies and at least 23 lawyers playing the game at public cost.
I can reveal that the conclusions of this farce will be:

1.Faulty/cheap cladding.
2.The spontaneous combustion of something like a fridge or a bomb (I use this word loosely as even a plastic bottle of turps could be called this).

In all, a needless tragedy due to foolish and ill advised numpties who really couldn't care less about the housing crisis,the same now employing hundreds of fire marshals as a short term precaution should,god forbid, it happens again.
What has happened to  Common Sense?
Well it's now health and safety "training" delivered by corrupt centres who give students the answers to multiple choice questions, paid by the Construction Industry Training  Board,fraud described by John Healey and reported as 652 incidences of fake certificates last year alone as "the tip of the iceberg"
Share |
Show More
Report moisok December 11, 2017 2:01 PM GMT
payday for the legals
Report Foinavon December 11, 2017 2:45 PM GMT
Nobody jailed yet? Mischief
Report fool proof December 14, 2017 10:49 AM GMT
A memorial service to mark the 6 month anniversary live on BBC 1 at St Pauls cathedral attended by the Royals.Really?
Report fool proof March 16, 2018 3:46 PM GMT
Soon will be Foinavon

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shameless-conwoman-who-said-husband-died-in-grenfell-tower-fire-to-claim-handouts-faces-years-behind-a3790836.html?amp

What an incredible individual with an enormous sense of entitlement
Report moisok March 16, 2018 5:42 PM GMT
how many of the residents will be found out  there have been several

a bit worrying how many they are which gets in the way of justice for the genuine ones
Report bullraider April 5, 2018 5:09 PM BST
Cladding panels fail to meet safety standards,any surprise?
These numpties and cost cutters should be charged with neglect.
41 councils asking for financial help with replacing unsafe cladding,ignored by this government!
Report akabula April 5, 2018 8:41 PM BST
Any excuse to blame the Tories. The councils have budgets, let them use them.
Report flushgordon1 April 5, 2018 8:54 PM BST
Honestly I could not give a monkeys feck, about grenfell
Report Dr Crippen April 5, 2018 9:20 PM BST
Shows how much money the country has got, that so much can be wasted on the results of a fire when a council is involved and the media take an interest.

Houses burn down every day, and they get nothing from the councils or the government in compensation.
Report akabula April 5, 2018 9:23 PM BST
Was used as a political football from day one.
Report anxious April 5, 2018 11:50 PM BST
Wicked comments on here , disgraceful stuff
Report Dr Crippen April 6, 2018 1:52 PM BST
It is wicked anxious that some people are compensated while others aren't.

£21 million in hotel bills was the figure being banded around a couple of weeks ago.
With around £8 million spent on compensation payments.

I wonder how much that would put on council tax bills if everybody in the country who suffered a fire in their home were treated like that?
Report Dr Crippen April 6, 2018 1:54 PM BST
Although the ones who shout the loudest don't usually have to pay council tax.
Report bullraider April 7, 2018 12:55 AM BST
akabula
I have to take issue with you here.
My missus works for local government and knows intimately how ALL local councils are being squeezed by these contemptible tories.
Can you not see the real issue is with the building standards brigade in cahoots with the cheap "housing for the peasants" philosophy that
allows property millionaires to prosper at the expense of the lowly tax paying worker who is forced to live in unsafe buildings like Grenfell.
We are now witnessing the downfall of this power at all costs so called government
Believe me they will soon be eating their own sick over "Russian threats",Brexit etc etc.
Report bullraider April 7, 2018 12:59 AM BST

Apr 5, 2018 -- 9:20PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Shows how much money the country has got, that so much can be wasted on the results of a fire when a council is involved and the media take an interest.Houses burn down every day, and they get nothing from the councils or the government in compensation.

Houses burn down every day, and they get nothing from the councils or the government in compensation.

Dr
Are you serious?
Most houses are insured!
What is your point?

Report Dr Crippen April 7, 2018 10:35 AM BST
Where was the residents of Glenfells insurance then bullraider?

If everybody else has to take out insurance then why shouldn't they?

If you can't see any point in all that I've written I suggest you up pack it in on here.
Report Dr Crippen April 7, 2018 10:44 AM BST
Here's a few more points for you to chew on bullraider:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5587721/A-family-15-Afghans-claim-shared-three-bedroom-Grenfell-flat.html
Report lfc1971 April 7, 2018 11:14 AM BST
Not a single person should be allowed into Britain unless they can afford house insurance, oh and a house of course...
even then they shouldn't be allowed in but that's a different matter.
Report bullraider April 7, 2018 1:25 PM BST
I cannot answer that question re insurance for the residents of Grenfell.
However this is typical dross from the daily mail,I don't believe everything written in this particular example of the dead tree press.
They will make a "story" out of anything,you are being brainwashed.
Report anxious April 7, 2018 1:27 PM BST
bull its the same old tory drivel on here from the Imperialists every day
Report Dr Crippen April 7, 2018 1:44 PM BST
£26 million raised by Britains to help the tower fire victims.
While a woman who  posed as a Grenfell flats surviver and claimed she'd lost her husband in the blaze is jailed for four years and a half years.

She had claimed £19,000, food clothing mobile phones, free stays at a Hilton hotel
It says she would have received £203,000 if she had not been caught.

The illegal rip offs arising from the blaze dwarfs the scandal of the blaze.   
They play the bleeding-heart do-gooders like a penny whistle.

It's enough to make any council tax payers blood boil.
Report politicspunter April 7, 2018 1:54 PM BST

Apr 7, 2018 -- 1:44PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

£26 million raised by Britains to help the tower fire victims. While a woman who  posed as a Grenfell flats surviver and claimed she'd lost her husband in the blaze is jailed for four years and a half years.She had claimed £19,000, food clothing mobile phones, free stays at a Hilton hotelIt says she would have received £203,000 if she had not been caught.The illegal rip offs arising from the blaze dwarfs the scandal of the blaze.   They play the bleeding-heart do-gooders like a penny whistle. It's enough to make any council tax payers blood boil.

There are some very strange sad pathetic posters on here.

Report Dr Crippen April 7, 2018 6:42 PM BST
Look at that, two of my posts pulled.

And the one was simply a warning to be careful what you posted because the phantom post remover has been spotted in the vicinity.

The other was a reply to anxious, I hope he hasn't joined the try and get them banned brigade.
Report akabula April 7, 2018 6:47 PM BST
That's the problem with the lefties, too ready to spend other peoples cash.
Report Dr Crippen April 8, 2018 12:44 PM BST
There are some very strange sad pathetic posters on here.

So I take it you support people who attempt to cheat the system?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now