Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ZenMaster
17 Nov 16 19:03
| Topic/replies: 4,024 | Blogger: ZenMaster's blog
More than 50% of American female voters are on his side though Tony.

If you was chatting to 5 women in the pub, my guess would be that 3 would be turned off.
The other two could be blind drunk, but hey that's only 40%
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View tony's campaign against Donald Trump.
Show More
Report tony57 December 14, 2018 4:07 PM GMT
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-judge-napolitano-we-now-know-trump-committed-a-felony?via=twitter_page

suck it up crippen...Cry only the start..wait till mueller gets going...Laugh
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 4:24 PM GMT
Tony, Crips can’t do the apple question. What do you think the chances are that he can cut and paste a link, let alone read and interpret the article? It’s a train for no.
Report tony57 December 14, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
john dean of watergate fame...

rump’s campaign. Trump’s transition. Trump’s inauguration. Trump’s presidency. Plus Trump & family. All are now under state and federal criminal and civil investigations. This is much more damning than Watergate, and it is just getting started.

wow...glad to say i called this before he was elected....boy im GOOD..BlushCoolLaugh
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 4:35 PM GMT
It wasn’t that hard to spot coming, tony. Although I have to say the depth and breadth of it are a bit surprising.
Report Dr Crippen December 14, 2018 4:49 PM GMT
Blimey tony, that's knocked the odds right out by a staggering .05!

Trump is now a massive 3.15 to win the USA Presidential Election 2020.

Can't wait for pp's in depth analysis of the odds on offer - not.
Report tony57 December 14, 2018 5:07 PM GMT
oh you burst my balloon ..fatslogger
Report politicspunter December 14, 2018 5:11 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 10:49AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Blimey tony, that's knocked the odds right out by a staggering .05! Trump is now a massive 3.15 to win the USA Presidential Election 2020. Can't wait for pp's in depth analysis of the odds on offer - not.

It's pointless, you can't count, don't bet and clearly don't understand betting odds.

Report Dr Crippen December 14, 2018 5:13 PM GMT
I'd ignore that Fatswaller tony - he's a right bighead.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 5:21 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 11:07AM, tony57 wrote:

oh you burst my balloon ..fatslogger

Sorry Tony, someone had to tell you.

Report tony57 December 14, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
oh well.....hey crippen not everyone thought i was mad then?Cry
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
On an actual betting related point and don’t worry Crips, you can ignore this one as it will go right over your head, I think there’s very good value in laying Trump at 3.15 or even a bit higher. He’s going to be battling legal head winds all the way to 2020 and may even back out if things get bad enough, although I don’t see that as terribly likely.

If he makes the election, while a lot of his base doesn’t care / doesn’t want to know / can’t read, anyone in the middle will have to recognise at least that he’s highly dodgy; his insurgent qualities are harder to sell now; he’s likely to face a much stronger (in the sense of less hated) candidate than Clinton and his opposition is going to turn out in droves this time. Bear in mind that Clinton, herself a historically unpopular candidate, beat him in the popular vote by a fair way. He’s reached a point where everything he does to keep his base stoked is probably counterproductive because it drives Dem and Dem leaning voters even more, as we saw in the mid terms, which were very bad indeed for him. Yes incumbents have often bounced back from bad mid term elections but I can’t see Trump doing so one time in four, let alone more often than that, given all the above. It’s possible some of this is motivated reasoning but I’ve made money out of the evil psychopath before, so I don’t think it is.
Report politicspunter December 14, 2018 5:39 PM GMT
I completely agree. I have layed him at 2.9 for a reasonable amount.
Report Dr Crippen December 14, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
hey crippen not everyone thought i was mad then?

He's after timing tony.

He's a windbag.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 6:02 PM GMT
Lol, surprised you know a gambling term like after timing, Crips. I saw a lot of this a very long way out, as did anyone paying any serious attention (as you kept your one eye firmly shut, this wouldn’t include you). I probably even posted saying as much on this thread but with the dismal software this forum uses, not sure I’m going to bother digging it out.
Report Dr Crippen December 14, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Why am I not surprised you can't be bothered to dig it out.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 7:19 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 12:14PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Why am I not surprised you can't be bothered to dig it out.

Because you’re a bit slow in the head.

Report Dr Crippen December 14, 2018 7:32 PM GMT
Which is the classic after timer's response when they've been called out.

They don't like it up 'em.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 7:44 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 1:32PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Which is the classic after timer's response when they've been called out.They don't like it up 'em.

Not really Crips, no.

I’ve had a quick look through the first 10 pages or so of the thread. Man you’re on the wrong side of a lot of arguments, aren’t you?  I can’t be bothered quoting any of your many absurdities. This was my first contribution:

Is that the undercover reporting that got a CNN producer on admitting that 90% of CNN staff think Trump is crazy and hilariously unsuited to the presidency. I defy people to read his Twitter feed and not at least suspect that the 90% may have a fair point.

The Russia links may be smoke and mirrors but Trump asking Comey to drop it then firing him because he wanted to make it go away aren't really disputed, are they? Even Trump himself, hilariously, admitted that the Russia investigation was why he fired Comey, amidst a series of other rather less plausible stories from him and spokesmen.

Giving myself 6/10 for demolishing a ridiculous argument about fake news and pointing out effectively that Trump was obstructing justice but being a little too generous to the possibility that the Russia links wouldn’t amount to much and not actually being explicit about obstruction.

Do you want to look at some of your early posts and score them?

Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 7:57 PM GMT
From 11 July 17, replying to IT saying nothing in the Russian collusion:

There is clearly something in it. All campaigns try to dig dirt on opponents, it's true and the Clinton campaign may well have known about the **** tapes. It's false equivalence though: as far as we know those tapes weren't obtained illegally; or by a foreign power which is an enemy of the US and sure as sh1t, as the Americans say, if they did have meetings with people about those tapes they weren't stupid enough for those meetings to be with obvious close surrogates of Clinton. Additionally, there a demonstrable trail of lying about this meeting and others from Trump surrogates. The Trump campaign Russia links are increasingly clear and in some cases illegal.

This isn't fake news, which of course, is one of the most ironic accusations around because Trump is an incessant liar and faker whose MO is to accuse others of a crime he's more guilty of than almost anyone.

Worth noting that the Gore campaign told the FBI directly when they got given a presumably illegally obtained play book from the Bush camp before a debate.

I don't think any of this will bring Trump straight down, that's wishful thinking, certainly with the Republican hold on the houses. It clearly does corrode what extremely limited credibility he has though and the drip, drip of corruption, lies and their investigation will keep him on the back foot for years. Of course, given his grasp of policy, he'd probably do no better if he did have a free hand at trying to get legislation through. See the health care bill for an example of woefully poor legislation, which he clearly doesn't remotely understand, incessantly lies about and which if passed would be hugely unpopular. Well, it's already hugely unpopular, of course, even without being passed.

I’m going to be modest and just give myself 8/10 for this one. Arguably, in some respects even that’s generous, because this was all blindingly apparent to anyone who wasn’t embarrassingly blinkered.

How are you getting on with yours Crips?
Report politicspunter December 14, 2018 8:01 PM GMT
Crippen has found his posts. However, he has now got both his socks off trying to work out how to count to give himself marks out of ten.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 8:03 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 2:01PM, politicspunter wrote:

Crippen has found his posts. However, he has now got both his socks off trying to work out how to count to give himself marks out of ten.

Even if he were a three limb amputee, he’d have more digits than he needed for his scores.

Report jollyswagman December 14, 2018 8:05 PM GMT
Do you want to look at some of your early posts and score them?

there is no point, he cant count Laugh

some years ago i was on a thread with crippen where he couldnt work out percentages (unsurprisingly after he embarrassed himself the thread was deleted, i wonder by whom?). a few months ago on chit chat someone pointed out that crippen (still) couldnt work out percentages. i doubt he has gone to adult education classes since so my guess is they are still an alien concept to him.

at least he has admitted on this thread, what should be fairly obvious, that he is a troll.

fs, i sometimes lurk on the cricket forum and i recall you saying over there you thought there were posters on the politics forum who seemed to be looking for arguments, you were right. crippen spends many hours on betfair hoping to get other posters into arguments that will get them banned. its actually very sad, i rather pity him.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 8:12 PM GMT
There was a thread on politics about reporting posters. I got pelters for saying that I reported someone, who was a total abusive troll in cricket. Now I just dismiss him by reminding him how bas the Aussie cricket team is. Can’t remember what Crips said on that thread but he’s probably the type, yes.
Report Fatslogger December 14, 2018 8:13 PM GMT
Oh and yes, I also spotted the obvious admission of trolling but it’s such bad trolling. Trolling is supppsed to wind people up, not line them up to laugh at you.
Report politicspunter December 14, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
Crippen currently sitting at home Roy Cropper like with his grocery bag, a pen and paper, two red apples and a green apple.
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 5:51 PM GMT
There you gp Crippen, see if you can work out the green apple odds.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
Oh look here, my fan club in full outrage mode.

jollyswaggman lying his head off about percentages.

Little Fatswomper trying his hardest and little pp blowing his top.

pp I doubt if you can afford to buy three apples the way your judgement of politics comes across on here.

You must have lost a fortune.
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 5:59 PM GMT
You can't do the test, can you Crippen?
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
Look, if you have a problem with numbers, dyslexia or similar, I will understand.
Report jollyswagman December 15, 2018 6:02 PM GMT
lots of people are laughing at you crippen that's not outrage. at least you admitted being a troll.

you are the liar, again.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:05 PM GMT
How many have I caught this time, just the two of you are there?
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:07 PM GMT
Well, you can count to two so that's a good start.
Report jollyswagman December 15, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
Laugh

he may have guessed
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:09 PM GMT
pp's always on my hook.

But I haven't caught jollyswagman for some time, he usually steers clear of me for fear of getting his usual good hiding.

pp will learn to do the same eventually, but he's a bit thick and a slow learner.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
I can see jollyswagman's starting to lose his temper by the little face.

It won't be long now.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
Come on you two I'm waiting.

Why are you so slow?

Thick or what?
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Stroll on, what a pair of dunces.

It's like waiting for Christmas.
Report jollyswagman December 15, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Laugh
Report jollyswagman December 15, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Sad
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
You have had a full day to do the apple test and you can't do it, can you. I gave you the opportunity to say you had a dyslexia type problem which you declined. I can only conclude that you simply can't count.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:15 PM GMT
Is that all you've got jollyswagman?

Do you need more time to think.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:16 PM GMT
pp can only post the same thing, he can't think of anything either.
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
Crippen, you have had a whole day so far to think of the apple test....
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
pp it's not clever to keep asking a question that's too easy to bother answering.

Here's a question for you:

Why are you so thick?
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
If it's too easy to answer why has it taken you a day so far to come up with the solution?
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
Answer the question.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:20 PM GMT
Why are you so thick?
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:20 PM GMT

Dec 14, 2018 -- 7:46AM, bigpoppapump wrote:

Crippen.  Humour me.If I have 3 apples, 2 are red and one is green. And I put them in a bag and I close my eyes and randomly pick an apple from a bag.What are my chances of picking the green one out with my first pick?

Here it is here for you.

Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
Tell us again pp, how much money you've lost gambling on political betting?

We'd love to know the truth.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
The question is childishly simple to answer.

So you answer it pp.
Or I'll take it you don't know the answer.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
Here it is pp.

I have 3 apples, 2 are red and one is green. And I put them in a bag and I close my eyes and randomly pick an apple from a bag.What are my chances of picking the green one out with my first pick?

I know you're thick but what's the answer?
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Oh look everybody pp can't do simple odds.

How thick is that?
Report jollyswagman December 15, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Grin
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Perhaps jollyswagman can help you out.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
Come on jollyswagman, what's the answer?
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:28 PM GMT
Three apples and two prize plums.

pp and jollyswagman.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:29 PM GMT
1162 posts on this thread - it's coming along nicely now.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 6:36 PM GMT
Like shooting fish in a barrel on here sometimes.
Report politicspunter December 15, 2018 6:59 PM GMT
https://www.highlifehighland.com/adult-learning/

There,don't say I am not good to you. Local adult learning classes. If you have a problem with numbers this looks a good place to try.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 7:51 PM GMT
Still no answer from pp.

He must be as thick as two short planks.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 7:53 PM GMT
Took him 23 minutes to find that link.

I bet he was still at school when I used to post stuff like that.
Report Dr Crippen December 15, 2018 7:54 PM GMT
Although he's probably still at school now.

I bet this is his dad's account.
Report Fatslogger December 15, 2018 8:44 PM GMT
This is less amusing than yesterday Crips, just low level imbecility really. Still pretty bad trolling though. How did you do on the question about your early posts on this thread, now you’ve found a way to deflect the basic probability one?
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 10:24 AM GMT
It's a shame you're to thick to write anything worth reading Fatswaller.

I suppose that's why you come on here attacking other posters hoping no one will notice how dim you are.

Up your game sucker.
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 10:38 AM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 4:24AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

It's a shame you're to thick to write anything worth reading Fatswaller.I suppose that's why you come on here attacking other posters hoping no one will notice how dim you are.Up your game sucker.

Lol, again, it’s a bit of an insult to trolling this. Generally accusing other people of faults you’re guilty of and they’re not is a good trolling tactic but you need it to be at least slightly plausibly deniable. If you’re basically a moron who can’t or won’t engage in any real debate then you need to be better at hiding it than this Crips and accusing people who can put together an argument of being thick just highlights your own vacuity (use Google). Again, I’m a bit embarrassed for you because the point of trolling is to irritate people, not have them lined up laughing at you.

Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 11:01 AM GMT
Again Fatswaller - boring!
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 11:04 AM GMT
Crippen, maybe you would be happy to take a more difficult apples test?
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 11:26 AM GMT
Fire away politicsplonker.

I can ignore any question on any subject no matter how difficult it might be.

Here's one for you - why are you always wrong?
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 11:29 AM GMT
Here’s another easy one for you Crips: are you a troll?
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 11:30 AM GMT
Although I did like “I can ignore any question”. That was quite amusing.
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 11:32 AM GMT
Well, if I set you another apples test (please don't say I can't solve it) and you can show how you solved it, that will prove you can count.
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 11:33 AM GMT
I abhor sniping on the forum. It is the season of goodwill and here's a little test to divert and bring you together:
There are three apples hidden in boxes from a contestant who has to find the red one. He makes a choice. The compere -call him Mr Biscuits - then tempts him to choose again after opening a different box which contains a green apple.
Should he change his vote, or stick with his original choice?
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 11:35 AM GMT
Please go away biscuits and give Crippen a chance
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 11:38 AM GMT
When did this forum become politicspunter's trolling ground?
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 11:46 AM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 5:33AM, unitedbiscuits wrote:

I abhor sniping on the forum. It is the season of goodwill and here's a little test to divert and bring you together:There are three apples hidden in boxes from a contestant who has to find the red one. He makes a choice. The compere -call him Mr Biscuits - then tempts him to choose again after opening a different box which contains a green apple. Should he change his vote, or stick with his original choice?

Well known but for most people the answer is counter intuitive. I won’t leave it for Crips. Change from 1/3 chance of being right to 2/3 by switching.

Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 11:48 AM GMT
Ah UB has arrived to give the thread a bit of class, after it's been dragged down to schoolboy level by politics plonker and co.

You're very welcome UB.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 11:49 AM GMT
Fatswaller is so boring.

Why does he even bother.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 11:51 AM GMT
He makes a choice. The compere -call him Mr Biscuits - then tempts him to choose again after opening a different box which contains a green apple.
Should he change his vote, or stick with his original choice?

I bet that's made pp's brain hurt.
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 12:01 PM GMT
Ok Crippen, here you go...

Crippen has 6 green apples and some red ones all together in a bag.
Overall, he has a apples.
The probability of him taking 2 green apples is 1/3.
Prove that: a²-a-90=0
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 12:54 PM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 5:49AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Fatswaller is so boring.Why does he even bother.

Sometimes you have to feed the troll, although it’s best to make the meal unappetising. Pp seems to have given you quite a rocky one to chew on, although I expect you’ll leave it alone.

Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 12:59 PM GMT
I can do it by subbing in numbers fairly quickly and it’s moderately elegant that way but I was never very good at formally proving anything mathematically.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 3:58 PM GMT
although I expect you’ll leave it alone.

Lol, so you're not that dim after all, there's hope for you yet.
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 4:04 PM GMT
Here's another mathematical question:
A has ten coins in his Betfair bank
B has ten coins in his Betfair bank
B's coins devalue by 13%
How many coins does B have to use to match A's 8 coin bet?
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 4:07 PM GMT
ffs, biscuits, go away, please!
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 4:10 PM GMT
Hey politics plonker - no swearing on here.
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 4:12 PM GMT
And what does politicspunter imagine so enlivening about trolling Dr Crippen over 100 posts?

I know you're "new" here PP but..unitedbiscuits, he posts when he wants..it would be easier for you if you accommodated yourself to this fact.
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 4:16 PM GMT
unitedbiscuits posts the same thing every day, same topic, same everything. When are you going to understand most folks, including me. aren't the least bit interested in seeing it for the 187th time.
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 4:18 PM GMT
When you accept its truth. To quote your Governer Of The Bank Of England "People make themselves poorer by depreciating their currency."
If you wish to contest it, you have 9 points to answer on a different thread.
Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 4:19 PM GMT
go and get a cup of tea
Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 4:20 PM GMT
Nebulous.
Report SontaranStratagem December 16, 2018 5:02 PM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 10:18AM, unitedbiscuits wrote:

When you accept its truth. To quote your Governer Of The Bank Of England "People make themselves poorer by depreciating their currency."If you wish to contest it, you have 9 points to answer on a different thread.

Its not us that destroy our currency though Laugh

We have zero say in what happens to our currency as we only get to spend it

Report unitedbiscuits December 16, 2018 5:10 PM GMT
Quite.

You accept that you are worse off yet believe it is quite beyond your control.

But it is not..

Join us as we haul the country out of the Brexit cess-pit, £ will, in the words of Gabrielle..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na93MI5NFy0
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 7:22 PM GMT
UB, in a way I’m quite fond of you and I agree with a lot of what you say about Brexit but even I think you’d be better off posting about 1/4 as much on it and starting far, far fewer threads. I know it impresses your friend Crips but really, he’s not worth it.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 7:33 PM GMT
Boring Fatso, must try harder.
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 7:58 PM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 1:33PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Boring Fatso, must try harder.

I’m not sure which of us is trolling the other now, Crips but at least not all my posts are in that vein and in my defence, you started it. Although to be fair, it’s possible I pointed out you were talking rubbish somewhere before you specifically started including me in your troll trawls. Given that you don’t remember what you were saying about Trump at the start of the thread, I don’t suppose you recall either.

Report politicspunter December 16, 2018 8:01 PM GMT
You are wasting your time I am afraid, Crippen only comes on the forum to spout personal daily abuse at other posters.
Report Fatslogger December 16, 2018 8:06 PM GMT

Dec 16, 2018 -- 2:01PM, politicspunter wrote:

You are wasting your time I am afraid, Crippen only comes on the forum to spout personal daily abuse at other posters.

Everyone needs something to do with themselves.

Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 8:34 PM GMT
^I smell a love affair blossoming between those two.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 8:34 PM GMT
There are some strange buggers on here.

I understand bigbopalula has an interesting use for a sock.

I'll ask him to go into details next time he shows his face.
Report Dr Crippen December 16, 2018 8:39 PM GMT
The three little pigs.

Fatso.
Politics plonker.
Bigbopalula.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now