Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ZenMaster
17 Nov 16 19:03
| Topic/replies: 4,554 | Blogger: ZenMaster's blog
More than 50% of American female voters are on his side though Tony.

If you was chatting to 5 women in the pub, my guess would be that 3 would be turned off.
The other two could be blind drunk, but hey that's only 40%
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View tony's campaign against Donald Trump.
Show More
Report tony57 January 26, 2018 4:02 PM GMT
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel...
Report tony57 January 26, 2018 4:04 PM GMT
after months of denials and lies, trump demanded don mcgann (WH lawyer) fire robert mueller, just adds to the patten of obstruction of justice, this man belives he can do whatever he likes the law does not mean anything to him...
Report tony57 January 27, 2018 3:19 PM GMT
//edition.cnn.com/2018/01/23/politics/rick-gates-new-attorney-mueller-russia-investigation/index.html

LOL mueller has another grass, inside trump camp, like 2 others flynn, and the greek, mmm..wonder what they know...
Report tony57 January 28, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/26/opinion/editorials/trump-fear...
Report InsiderTrader January 28, 2018 8:42 PM GMT
Tony,

I read your links but all the same thing. New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Motherjones. These are all Globalist type operations. They have been against Trump from Day Zero.

Have you got anything from unbiased sources?
Report bigpoppapump January 29, 2018 7:54 AM GMT
Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been arresting/charging people from the Trump campaign and some have plead guilty - these events have happened. 

We've moved beyond "the press are making it up".  What you need to do - for the time being - is change tack to "law enforcement/the FBI/The Security Services are all anti-Trump and are making it up". 

That should keep you happy for a while.  Obviously, you'll need a new line in due course.
Report tony57 January 29, 2018 4:40 PM GMT
indeed bigpop,
the evidence the fbi and mueller have now and the fact trump has done everything in his power to close the investigation down would be enough for anyone with a bit of understanding about whats going on..to attack the fbi which is run by his own people (remember he fired comey for investigating him )if you are not seeing whats there now,you,ll never see.. the republicans have made their bed, they hope by mudding the waters and attacking the fbi they may be able to bring doubt on the investiagtion and mueller..they know what mueller has is devistating..but to see trump brought to justice it,ll need the dems to win in november cos republicans wont impeach trump..but in what looks like a massive democratic wave coming this election, trump is the lowest in the polls of any first term potus, the dems have won in places they never win..this election is all about trump in november...i belive it will be his end.
Report tony57 January 29, 2018 4:43 PM GMT
www.abajournal.com/news/article/secret_memo_hints_gop_could_be_targeting_dep...
Report tony57 January 29, 2018 4:46 PM GMT
the memo is attacking the deputy AG who is in charge of the mueller probe? is that not blatent? pressure him to pressure mueller ....the gop attacking their own justice department and rosenstien who isa republican..mueller is a republican!
Report InsiderTrader January 30, 2018 3:45 PM GMT
tony, you still dont get it. The establishment is against Trump. The swamp dwellers, Republican and Democrat, are trying to keep power by any means possible.

Didnt you notice how all the former Presidents (Rep and Dem) made ant-Trump statements?
Report tony57 January 30, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
IT
i get it all..what you dont get is trump is for trump, not for america, not for workers(joke) the man is pure chalatan, racist to his core..people warned what would happen if he was elected..many now see the damage to america may never be healed..its institutions, the super power no longer leads the world, china is the new globel power that many look too....how sad..
Report tony57 January 30, 2018 4:30 PM GMT
just for a laugh IT..were did trump go last week...to cry to your GLOBELISTS america is open for buisness..LOL there has never been such hypocrisy..
Report tony57 January 30, 2018 5:00 PM GMT
ttps://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/01/swamp-trump/551807/
Report InsiderTrader January 30, 2018 5:36 PM GMT
tony57
30 Jan 18 16:28
| Topic/replies: 10,075 | Blogger: tony57's blog
IT
i get it all..what you dont get is trump is for trump, not for america, not for workers(joke) the man is pure chalatan, racist to his core..people warned what would happen if he was elected..many now see the damage to america may never be healed..its institutions, the super power no longer leads the world, china is the new globel power that many look too....how sad..

^

Again no evidence. Just mean spirited ramblings for a man who does not need to work that has given up 8 years of later life to help the American people.
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 9:05 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeaEwTHpcu8&feature=youtu.be

spend 30mins watching..someone who spent 2 years going through all the paper trail interviews with the right people..
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 9:41 AM GMT
'Cannot say Trump won because of Putin'

'It is true every country hacks'

1987 Trump invited to Moscow after wife and him watched but does not mean he was recruited. But waited poor analysts, adultery types, narcissists.

Comes home saying he is running for President (is he recruited to KGB?)

Back to Moscow in 2013 for Miss Universe.

Russia made him President. Best espionage operation in History?

Trump always nice about Putin. He never critise Putin as they can compromise him.

He is not saying without Russia Trump would not be President. Stresses this 5 times in interview.

Harding saying hacking of Democratic Party was Russia.

He provides no evidence DNC hack was Russia or of collusion with Trump.

Maybe he does in the book? Have you read it Tony?
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 9:55 AM GMT
yes...the book says how russia helped trump win ..in the book is a paper trail of money laudering with top russians (who are all conected to putin)one big thing in book he makes not of is all american banks refused trump loans (because he screwed them) so he went to russians including felix sater who is a russian mobster ,trump denied knowing him,(pictured with him many times, lives in trump tower, gave cards with trump org on to buisness clients, )trump admitted when he had too in a deposition he knew him?
this all plays into what mueller has, and he is years ahead of us..but i belive trump has to fire mueller other wise he knows hes finnished whats amazing for me is the republicans are protecting him, THEY KNOW what he is..2 yrs ago they used to support the fbi and attack the russians..now its the other way round..
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 10:11 AM GMT
The interview does not present this evidence.

The trouble is it is all one way unchallenged in a book. I remember after reading 'Clinton Cash' thinking similar things about them yet no charges were ever brought against them.
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 10:14 AM GMT
With 'free speech' and limited libel laws it does mean people tend to be able to write what they like in the USA.

Not saying this is the case with this book.

But clearly for everyone it is a problem when allegations can be thrown all over the place about anyone.

Trump did a whole thing on 'lock her up' (she was never locked up) now the dems and others going after Trump with other allegations.
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 10:51 AM GMT
'Trump has now got the fbi to investgate her again?? they have done twice found nothing'

I understood she had classified emails on an illegal server. I also understood her husband got paid by Russia to do a speech. Maybe this is all lies?

The point is I find it hard to believe nothing about Clinton and then everything about Trump.
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 10:56 AM GMT
The politicians, the FBI, big business, the banks, they all seem to be riddled.

Trump set out to drain this but he has found to get anything done you have to work within the system. Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Flynn etc, They have all worked for Reps and Dems. They are all part of the problem.
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 10:58 AM GMT
If Trump is an KGB/FSB agent and Russia got him to be President this shows serious failure of the American system. They must have known yet were unable to stop him.
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
/www.rawstory.com/2018/01/trump-russian-tv-host-celebrates-white-house-refus...
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 11:18 AM GMT
welldone IT...bingo..when you win the presidency you can do many things..congress is supposed to be a check on his power..but you saw that yesterday with sanctions..
i perspnally belive this is to do about money laudering..trump is into russians for plenty, he never thought he,d win? neither did anybody else..now the nightmare is here....he won ..but many factors were involved, why did the fbi not tell america they were investiagting trumps campaign in the election? but did go after clinton? the pressure trump is putting on all the branchs of goverment is unrelenting...for one reason..stop this russia investigation...
tomorrow the republicam memo of the fbi will be released...devin nunes is alacky for trump, he has not even read the intel that the fbi gave the judge to get the warrant?? yet he will attack the fbi for going after carter page and say they were biased against trump?..some bias, it didnt work? and yet the republicans will not release a democratic rebuttle?..both have classified itel in them?..does it not say something IT?
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cia-director-mike-pompeo-met-russian-counterpart-sergey-naryshkin/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=47588594

mmm.....
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 11:45 AM GMT
Tony, do you think Trump is a FSB agent?
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
no...i do think he is a putin ASSET , putin is a classic KGB agent remember he was a top kgb officer..if you ask cia and others what putin has done to trump is classic russian ops...trump loves putin,i do belive trump conspired with the russians and people on his campaign to help him get clintons e mails..this, and the money he owes is his reason to promise putin to get rid of sactions..the trump tower meeting in which trump jnr met with a russian spy for info about clinton..is classic kgb..they use 3rd partys to not have the 1-2 connection..known as (cut outs)..
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 12:01 PM GMT
the day trump sacked comey..he had 2 russians in the oval office ..he is on record as saying..i had alot of pressure of you guys (russia investigation) that comey was a nut, but the pressure is off i got rid of him...he then gave the russians secret intel about a israel agents who had got close to IS and stopped a plane bomb..the IC and israelies went berserk..but trump is potus..he can declassify anything he wants..secrets suddenly are not secrets..they carlmed it down and the irsraelies said it was no big deal...LOL..but in the real world americas allies contacted the ic angencys and said can we trust trump?
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 12:04 PM GMT
bill clinton got paid for a speech in russia in 2008? not against the law ? not involved in the election..the fbi and justice dpt..have investgated clinton twice...found nothing..illegal, now because trump is under pressure he deflects and demands fbi look again..this is not how we do things in a free country...but this is trumps america..
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 12:06 PM GMT
may i just remind you..clinton is not potus!!! she lost,she has no power, she will not run again..why go after her, when you said you wouldnt?..
Report Dr Crippen January 31, 2018 12:11 PM GMT
^^So according to tony, Clinton had been colluding with the Russians as well?
Report InsiderTrader January 31, 2018 12:20 PM GMT
Tony, if someone read Clinton Cash and your book they would come away thinking both the Clintons and Trump are corrupt.
Report Dr Crippen January 31, 2018 12:31 PM GMT
Come on tony, what about Clinton's blatant shenanigans with the Russians?

How can you not mention that, while nit-picking  through everything Trump has ever said or done regarding Russia?
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 3:44 PM GMT
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/trump-says-100-percent-af...
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 3:45 PM GMT
LOL trumps own fbi director...
Report Dr Crippen January 31, 2018 5:21 PM GMT
tony 57Links.
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5336429/FBI-issues-stinging-attack-Republic...
Report tony57 January 31, 2018 9:05 PM GMT
well well..sound familiar?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/donald-trump-rod-rosenstein-december-meeting/index.html
Report SontaranStratagem February 1, 2018 12:22 AM GMT
Everytime I think hes done it keeps dragging on

You cant go to war with the fbi and cia and beat them, the american public will turn on trump big time, so it really shouldnt be long if he continues down that path

But like i said weeks back, he'll probably survive until the end of his first term.
Report bigpoppapump February 1, 2018 10:21 AM GMT
Flynn's sentencing delayed three months by special counsel

Assumes he continues to cooperate with the investigation and they do not yet have all the info from him which they believe they will ultimately get.

For the conspiracy "this isn't actually happening" loonies my first sentence is a matter of public record as happened in Federal Court yesterday - Weds 31st Jan.

My second sentence is my thinking/opinion on why his sentence has been delayed.
Report tony57 February 1, 2018 2:43 PM GMT
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics/nunes-memo-donald-trump/index.html
Report tony57 February 4, 2018 3:59 PM GMT
https://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2018/01/31/61480/never-trumper-david-f...
Report tony57 February 5, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Government-set-to-borrow-nearly-1-trilli...
Report tony57 February 5, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
84%increase in borrowing in usa ..trump magic...you guys like crippen IT.
Report tony57 February 5, 2018 7:13 PM GMT
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/01/putins-trolls-keep-targeting-jo...
Report tony57 February 6, 2018 2:43 PM GMT
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/trump-supporters-spread-the-majority-of-phony-news-on-social-media/

not a surprise ...as IT, crippen,other trumptards can testify
Report tony57 February 8, 2018 2:03 PM GMT
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/

the republican party ..that IT crippen support run by trump..
Report Dr Crippen February 8, 2018 3:30 PM GMT
Well at least his lot are 3,000 miles away.

Our lot are right here under our noses, they call themselves The Labour Party.
Report tony57 February 8, 2018 5:52 PM GMT
https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/part-1-biden-having-enor...
Report Dr Crippen February 8, 2018 6:16 PM GMT
This is one of my favourites - The Countries of the World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUuoFch3ArM
Report Dr Crippen February 8, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
^Every country has got a face, and it stands out when it's their turn.
Report tony57 February 10, 2018 10:57 AM GMT
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/24/documenting-trumps-abuse-of-wo...
Report tony57 February 12, 2018 4:16 PM GMT
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/navalny-claims-proof-kremlins-ties-to-trump-...
Report tony57 February 12, 2018 7:07 PM GMT
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-white-house-porter-20180211-story.html
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
https://www.axios.com/trump-plan-2018-culture-war-infrastructure-budget-4717...
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 3:10 PM GMT
DNI DIRECTOR COATS (picked for position by trump) says giving testomony to congress today.."oats now calling attention to Russia. "We expect Russia to continue using propaganda, social media, false flag personas,” etc. Coats says there should be “no doubt” that Russia views its past interference as a success and warns about future interference in the 2018 midterms.

1 reply 2 retweets 1 like
Reply 1   Retweet 2   Like 1   Direct message
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 3:11 PM GMT
IT..PLEASE ANSWER...
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
DNI Director Coats warns Russian online attacks are cheap and low risk, offer plausible deniability, are effective at sowing division, and will continue.

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply   Retweet   Like 1   Direct message
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 3:27 PM GMT
NSA chief Mike Rogers: Russian interference "is not going to change or stop."  All other spy chiefs agree.

7:23 AM - 13 Feb 2018

.@MarkWarner wants everyone to reaffirm their confidence in the IC's assessment that Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. elections. Everyone says yes, and that it won't change or stop anytime soon. #worldwidethreats

7:23 AM - 13 Feb 2018
Report tony57 February 13, 2018 3:28 PM GMT
IT...CRIPPEN..answer please..
Report Dr Crippen February 13, 2018 10:36 PM GMT
I mentioned earlier how Obama openly meddled in the UK's EU referendum, yet I don't see anyone taking issue with that apart from some desperate stuff from bigbopalula with his effort to deflect attention away.
This American meddling in a UK election was in the form of a direct threat it we didn't do as we were told. I'm sure that was worth many votes for the remain side.

So when does the investigation into that get underway.  Or don't people think that UK elections are important enough?
Report Dr Crippen February 13, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
Why is tony and co. so interested in stirring up imaginary muck in American elections, when we have blatant stuff like that going on in the UK?
Report moisok February 14, 2018 7:26 AM GMT
SOROS
Report moisok February 14, 2018 7:27 AM GMT
MILLER
Report tony57 February 14, 2018 10:30 AM GMT
crippen..its sad to see someone so lacking in confidence in themselfs they cannot admit they are wrong..truth and facts have proofed (yet again) what ive said from the start was correct..crippen dismissess..the heads of the IC (all appointed by trump)that russians helped trump in the  election..more importantly..trump is doing nothing to stop them doing it again in 18-20...why should he ?they support him..he cares nothing for whats best for america..he cares whats best for trump..thats why crippen so adores him..they have alot in common..
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2018 11:06 AM GMT
Tony's failure to comment on Obama's referendum threats to the UK, suggests that he'll turn a blind eye to any amount of skulduggery going on in UK elections.
Although we shouldn't be surprised, we've seen Labour politicians involved enough times before in trying to rig elections.

Yet when it comes to American polls, tony thinks the slightest suggestion of outside influence no matter how trivial must be scrutinised.
Id say that is as politically dishonest as one can get.

His lack of comment here on foreign influence in our own elections,  certainly shatters any trace of credibility that tony57 ever had on this.
Report tony57 February 14, 2018 12:05 PM GMT
as we see with people like crippen, a different moral eqiverlance matters not, obama, gave a opinion..(one i disagreed with) trump told the russians to do what they did, they then helped him win ..as all the cyber eveidence has shown, people like crippen will belive russian fake news outlets, and bots ..its so childish to try to say they are the same things...i can put up a timeline of fact to show my case....crippen picks out a opinion in a referendum....if it was not so sad..it would be funny
Report bigpoppapump February 14, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
the slightest suggestion of outside influence no matter how trivial

Laugh

It's explicit detail that the US Electoral rolls were hacked.

Neither a slight suggest and it's not trivial in its content.

What you've posted - equating Barack Obama's back of the queue comment with the Russian's act of cyber war - is trivial.   And you've the front to post that other posters are making diversions.  You're a cheeky ****, I'll give you that.

Crack on - keep up the funnies.
Report tony57 February 14, 2018 7:15 PM GMT
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/14/How-a-fake-story-about-Uranium-...
Report tony57 February 15, 2018 3:56 PM GMT
www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-trump-russia-20180215-story.html
Report tony57 February 15, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/15/russia-election-james-clapper-412847

40 years a top spy serving both partys ..
Report Dr Crippen February 15, 2018 7:17 PM GMT

Thought you were on about Corbyn.

Still no concern from the left about Obama trying to influence our referendum result.

So I'll repeat:

''Although we shouldn't be surprised, we've seen Labour politicians involved enough times before in trying to rig elections.''

They think it's okay as long as the rigging favours their side.
Report tony57 February 16, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
what are you on ? you silly man..please if have nothing to answer with accept childish gibberish then dont reply..
Report tony57 February 16, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43062113

oh dear who would of thought the russians did such things....oh well fake news
Report tony57 February 16, 2018 3:32 PM GMT
thehill.com/homenews/administration/374133-white-house-refused-multiple-requ...
Report InsiderTrader February 16, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
tony57
15 Feb 18 17:24
| Topic/replies: 10,295 | Blogger: tony57's blog
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/15/russia-election-james-clapper-412847

^

This guy lied under oath to congress.
Report Dr Crippen February 20, 2018 11:22 AM GMT
''we've seen Labour politicians involved enough times before in trying to rig elections.

They think it's okay as long as the rigging favours their side.''

That's Labour supporters like tony57 in a nutshell.
Report tony57 February 23, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-trump-campaign-aide-rick-gates-set-plead-guilty-n849256

oh yes..flip this guy..then flip manafort...then trump is toast...LOL
Report SontaranStratagem February 23, 2018 5:17 PM GMT
I hope hes outed soon. Im not a "liberal" and I cant stand him either. Hes not good for geniune conservatives either, so its baffling people support him.
Report bigpoppapump February 23, 2018 5:28 PM GMT
manafort will not plead guilty (and flip).
Report tony57 February 23, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
bigbop,
i wouldnt be so sure..ofcourse he knows trump will pardon him if he keeps his mouth shut, but the pressure is building, if this goes to trial and he is found guilty he will spend the rest of his days in jail..the pressure may be too much ..he may flip..if he does, and its what mueller thinks it is..then a bomb will go off...
Report Dr Crippen February 23, 2018 6:51 PM GMT
What have you got against Trump tony?
Report tony57 February 25, 2018 5:14 PM GMT
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-02-25/schiff-memo-offers-welcom...
Report InsiderTrader February 25, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
Any sign of any collusion between the POTUS and Russia to rig the election yet?

Coming up to the one year anniversary of the witch hunt and so far no evidence.
Report Dr Crippen February 25, 2018 7:03 PM GMT
Can't wait for tony's link for the answer to that^
Report Dr Crippen February 25, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
Well, link or three.
Report tony57 February 26, 2018 4:56 PM GMT
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-...
Report tony57 February 28, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nsa-head-trump-hasn-issued-directive-russi...
Report tony57 February 28, 2018 1:58 PM GMT
www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-intel-official-russian-meddling-2...
Report tony57 February 28, 2018 2:00 PM GMT
abcnews.go.com/Politics/nsa-chief-trump-directed-counter-russian-meddling/story?id=53393061

watch rogers on the hill say trump doesent care about the russians?he has not told him to get at them..what does that say...IT crippen...LOL idiots..no proof...
Report tony57 March 2, 2018 3:49 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn5imhsbtDM

great 20 mins david frum talking about trump and whats going to happen
Report InsiderTrader March 2, 2018 3:55 PM GMT
Tony,
Why are you still going on about this and not returning to other threads you have started on domestic issues?
Report tony57 March 4, 2018 2:43 PM GMT
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pure-madness-dark-days-inside-the-white-hous...
Report tony57 March 14, 2018 12:14 PM GMT
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/us/politics/pennsylvania-congressional-race-conor-lamb-trump.html

for 8 yrs the dems didnt run a candidate because its so red...trump won by 20pts..the anti trump coalition is strong ..if they win the house in november trump is finnished
Report crystalhunt March 15, 2018 12:53 PM GMT
Trump silent on Pennsylvania. The WH in an attempt to put some spin on the matter says that but for Trump's intervention the Dem would have won by a bigger margin LaughLaugh
Report tony57 March 15, 2018 2:03 PM GMT
indeed...but trump never lies.LOL
Report tony57 March 19, 2018 8:19 PM GMT
www.newsweek.com/robert-reich-donald-trump-has-become-mad-king-850866
Report tony57 March 20, 2018 5:51 PM GMT
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/ex-playboy-model-sues-to-break-silence-on-trump.html

the 2nd women who says trump paid her off just before the election..
Report tony57 March 27, 2018 1:32 PM BST
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/opinion/article-the-stormy-daniels-scand...
Report tony57 March 28, 2018 2:00 PM BST
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stormy-daniels-lawyer-michael-avenatti-seeks-to...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now