Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
24 Jun 16 03:50
| Topic/replies: 8,989 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
Anyone eligible should already have taken hold of their pension - what you can't get hold of you'll likely won't see.
You need to be as liquid as possible and get your money out of here. Good luck all.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Get all your money out of the UK
Show More
Report Dr Crippen June 26, 2016 11:43 AM BST
This money that UB is predicting will leave UK stocks and the pound.

Where does he think it will go?
Report Dr Crippen June 26, 2016 12:04 PM BST
Here's an example of ''trading.'' and the different messages it can send to people.

The FTSE on Friday plunged over 500 points after it opened. It was marked down on pretty heavy volume in the first 20 minutes of trading as investors panicked to get out.

Then during the day on very heavy volume it climbed back over 300 points.
All the selling was absorbed and overwhelmed by the buying.

Two questions - who were the panicking sellers?

Who were the buyers?

Answer that and you'll begin to understand how markets work, and how the news is used to manipulate investors.
Report CJ70 June 26, 2016 12:12 PM BST
It's laughable how little unitedbiscuits knows. British borrowing rates dropped sharply as soon as the vote was clear.

Still why let the facts get in the way of screaming and shouting.
Report unitedbiscuits June 27, 2016 11:23 PM BST
It's only going to get worse.
Report CJ70 June 27, 2016 11:28 PM BST

Jun 27, 2016 -- 11:23PM, unitedbiscuits wrote:

It's only going to get worse.

Your embarrassment?

Report treetop June 27, 2016 11:31 PM BST
It is embarrassing how silly ub is getting now,delighting in any negative views.
Report unitedbiscuits June 27, 2016 11:31 PM BST
Want to enter the arena of embarrassment CJ70? Should I bring up the thread when you said you could easily manipulate the Brexit market? Laugh
Report zorrostrikes June 28, 2016 8:35 AM BST
That's idiotic

if the pound falls so does other currencies - paper returns to zero.
moving it to an outside bank account will just accelerate the process.
cause a run on the banks.

The banks are moving towards digital currencies, by 2020/25. RFID chips. Retina scans. implanted proof of ID.

Physical gold can be seized by the Government - they did it in the past. they issue a command to turn over all gold.

Best plan is to buy stock(not shares) physical objects you can store and sell.
Report InsiderTrader June 28, 2016 9:04 AM BST
Pound UP v dollar and euro. All stock markets up. Gold down.
Report CJ70 June 28, 2016 9:43 AM BST

Jun 27, 2016 -- 11:31PM, unitedbiscuits wrote:

Want to enter the arena of embarrassment CJ70? Should I bring up the thread when you said you could easily manipulate the Brexit market?

Please do! I never tire of seeing your naivety to betting markets.

A lot of people here won't have seen you trying to scrabble around as I try to explain to you how markets work.

Report Dr Crippen June 29, 2016 12:02 PM BST
I see that the buying that I pointed to during the doom and gloom of the market plunge on Friday has followed through a treat.
And once again the suckers who follow the news have been fleeced.

What happened last Friday is aptly called ''a shakeout'' by the way.
Report unitedbiscuits June 29, 2016 12:14 PM BST
As someone able to make a direct comparison between the relative values of my US and UK stock, I can confirm that the UK stock has been devalued since Brexit.
The counttry's credit rating has been cut, we were surpassed by France in GDP last week-end and Leave voters have brought a self-induced recession down the track.
Nice work, Dr Crippen, you Vote-Leave f**k-wit.
Report Dr Crippen June 29, 2016 12:20 PM BST
Admit it UB.

You haven't got a clue about market movements.
Report Dr Crippen June 29, 2016 12:24 PM BST
What kind of a fool holds stocks that are currency sensitive after he's issued everybody with a warning about sterling?

That's our UBLaugh
Report CJ70 June 29, 2016 12:25 PM BST

Jun 29, 2016 -- 12:14PM, unitedbiscuits wrote:

As someone able to make a direct comparison between the relative values of my US and UK stock, I can confirm that the UK stock has been devalued since Brexit.The counttry's credit rating has been cut, we were surpassed by France in GDP last week-end and Leave voters have brought a self-induced recession down the track.Nice work, Dr Crippen, you Vote-Leave f**k-wit.

Hilarious. If you want to lie try and research what you are lying about first.

Report tony57 June 29, 2016 4:15 PM BST
ub,
   with respect,all that stuff was used by torys in the ref and people stuck two fingers up to it? the pound goes down exports are happy, pounds goes up others are happy..the pound was to high last week the market priced into it a win for remain ..in shock they have now gone the other way..in time it,ll come back some were i guess in between?..wait till the italian banks start having problems in the next few weeks..strirling will become a safe haven imo..(could be wrong have to let others more wise in the area say yea or no) but just because we have left the eu is no reason to say take anymoney out the country..firstly ive never had enough to consider taking in anywere bar the high st?Laugh
Report ZenMaster June 29, 2016 4:36 PM BST
More middle class liberal lefty hysteria from UB

The Guardian is in overdrive to brainwash these mushy goons.
Report Dr Crippen June 29, 2016 4:36 PM BST
You should listen to tony UB, he clearly knows more about the markets than you do.
Report Kriskin June 29, 2016 5:46 PM BST
Markets up now above Pre Brexit.  Biscuits is a KLOWN
Report alun2005 June 29, 2016 5:51 PM BST
What a catastrophic thread title.

The funniest thing about the post-Brexit days has been the sound of lefties pretending to be worried about the City, financial markets, the Pound, you name it. All the things they supposedly hate for the other 360 days a year.
Report jed.davison June 29, 2016 5:57 PM BST
Just like their liberal hysteria is silenced when confronted by the horrors carried out in the name of peaceful religions. All the leftie birds in London - the ones who didn't vote for Zak because he made them wet - voting for Khan. Like snowmen hoping it warms up a bit.
Report alun2005 June 29, 2016 5:59 PM BST
Even the Guardian's business section can't hide the good news.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jun/29/brexit-stock-markets-shares-higher-pound-business-live
Report akabula June 29, 2016 6:03 PM BST
@UB I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if you've answered this already but where do we put our money?
Report The Shiekh June 29, 2016 6:05 PM BST
That's just what I was going to ask the fruit club akabula
Report akabula June 29, 2016 6:12 PM BST
alun2005
The funniest thing about the post-Brexit days has been the sound of lefties pretending to be worried about the City, financial markets, the Pound, you name it. All the things they supposedly hate for the other 360 days a year.

Nothing more really to be said.
Report alun2005 June 29, 2016 6:19 PM BST
I suppose the Lefties have still got the "Racism only began in Britain on June 24th 2016" tosh to comfort them?
Report akabula June 29, 2016 6:32 PM BST
Pete Wishart of the SNP defended people tweeting anti British comments.
Nothing racist in that he tweeted.
Report atom burns June 29, 2016 7:10 PM BST
remain to armstrong "cancel moon landing- too risky! "
Report unitedbiscuits June 30, 2016 7:19 AM BST
Since Brexit, your Betfair balance is worth less than someone playing against you in Euros. Same goes for whatever else you own that is denominated in sterling - your pension, your shares, your house, your BTL portfolio.

tony - I appreciate that most people don't have the option of protecting themselves against this.
Report Dr Crippen June 30, 2016 11:46 AM BST
You can say the same if you go back two years UB.
Actually you can go back a lot further than that the pound has been in decline against the dollar for nearly a decade.
All you are pointing to are short term movements that you are using to back up your case.

A trend is a trend, and the pound is in a downward trend.

Yet every cloud has a silver lining.
That's one reason why unemployment is so high in the EU.
While the UK is still able to create jobs.
Report unitedbiscuits June 30, 2016 12:52 PM BST
I'm talking about losing 7% of funds playing on this site on successive days, Dr Crippen, the negative impact of Brexit does not get much more immediate.
Longer term, the effects will be more grave.
Report sageform June 30, 2016 1:08 PM BST
I am happy enough watching the FTSE going up this week and a weaker pound is great news for most businesses.
Report unitedbiscuits June 30, 2016 1:10 PM BST
I know. You don't even realise you've already been fleeced.
Report akabula June 30, 2016 4:06 PM BST
Had a quick check this morning UB and I'm no worse off.
Report posy June 30, 2016 4:39 PM BST
I'll be honest and the weakness of Sterling combined with the rise in the FTSE has made me quite a lot of money. I took some profit yesterday and after this afternoon's rise will take more tomorrow.Paper profits are vanity;cash in the bank is reality.
Report jollyswagman June 30, 2016 4:50 PM BST
cash in the bank isnt reality if the banks go t1ts up
Report Mexico June 30, 2016 7:47 PM BST
We should listen to biscuit after all he invested 100% of his bank on the massive odds on shot of remain .

This lad keeps on showing how much we can trust his financial advice.
Report akabula June 30, 2016 8:49 PM BST
On the plus side though is that he has nothing to lose if his prediction of Armageddon happens.
Every cloud..........
Report CJ70 July 1, 2016 9:02 AM BST
Some cads would say he has nothing to lose in any situation..
Report BIG CAT LEON LETT July 4, 2016 8:02 PM BST
Sturgeon and Alyn Smith alienating Uk investors.Very canny.Standard life no more,Dundee no more,Aberdeen no more,Bathgate no more.
Report Platini July 5, 2016 6:54 PM BST
"your BTL portfolio."

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report unitedbiscuits July 6, 2016 1:32 PM BST
Now sub $1.30 and E1.17.
The warning was posted from "way downtown," but still a chance to take action, if you are in a position to do so.
Report Dr Crippen July 6, 2016 5:28 PM BST
What should we sell UB?
Report squatting-tiger July 6, 2016 7:55 PM BST
I suspect it might bottom out at around €1.05-1.1 in the medium term, if we do trigger article 50 and parliament doesn't vote this madness down.

Against the $ ... I see the £ sliding into complete oblivion.  £1 = $0.8-0.85 in H1 next calendar year.  Parity this year.

Even if this is all called off in the next month, damage is likely semi permanent vs $ ... I doubt we'll ever see the likes of $1.5 again.  Vs the € I'd expect 1.3 again fairly swiftly, but not a recovery to 1.4+ levels.
Report Dr Crippen July 6, 2016 8:38 PM BST
^That should make our exporters happy - if it were true.
Report akabula July 6, 2016 8:57 PM BST
Funny how the mugs on here are all financial experts.
Piecing together items that they've read (but barely understand) then posting.
Yes squatting tiger we believe you. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report squatting-tiger July 6, 2016 9:17 PM BST
Stop with the "make our exporters happy" bollocks.  It's complete nonsense.

Which exporters rely on entirely UK sourced, made and refined raw materials, goods and componentry? The vast majority have already seen massive increase in costs, and will see much bigger ones ... many are already at the point of going to the wall, as they're too small to survive such huge swings. 

Moreover, this facile argument about 'exporters' fails to account for the fact that the vast majority of said exporters have by far the majority of their business in the UK ... how do you think that's going to go for them with a massive increase in costs, capital & labour flight, spending in the UK grinding to a half, and further uncertainty ahead?

I'll give you a clue.  It will be ruinous to vast swathes of them.

Hence why the FTSE 250 and All Share have been smashed, post Brexit.   The globalised 'big businesses' that the Little England brigade so mindlessly rail against are the only ones that can either benefit or withstand the tide adequately ... hence why the FTSE-100 has made some modest gains.
Report treetop July 6, 2016 11:59 PM BST
The FTSE 250 was down to 15178 on Feb 11 when Brexit was unexoected,it was 15,641 on 20 January when it didnt happen, it was  15,734 yesterday so how come disaster is all down to Brexit ? Osborne has covered his backside by warning against the inevitable uncertainty to explain much of his failings last year or so,let's move on.
Report unitedbiscuits November 22, 2016 10:31 AM GMT
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/22/brexit-vote-uk-household-we...
Report ZenMaster November 22, 2016 10:50 AM GMT
UB seems concerned for property magnets.

A fall in values at the top-end of the property market also contributed to about 400,000 Britons losing their status as dollar millionaires and one of the biggest drops in wealth among the major economies.
Report unitedbiscuits November 23, 2016 7:59 AM GMT
You got me ZM, I'm just drawn to them.
Report sageform November 23, 2016 8:12 AM GMT
I wouldn't be converting pounds into Euros unless you are going there in the next week or 2.
Report unitedbiscuits March 12, 2017 9:37 PM GMT
Save what is left of your family's wealth. If you are eligible, get your pension out of the City of London.
You should have done this long ago.
The good news is.
It is not too late.

Now, more than ever,
Report unitedbiscuits March 12, 2017 10:03 PM GMT
Some fantastic posts in this thread - check out Dr Crippen, CJ70 (naturally) and a very imaginative Jed.Davidson on June 29 at 16:57.
Report Platini March 13, 2017 10:24 PM GMT
anyone buying gold ?
Report CJ70 March 14, 2017 12:50 AM GMT

Mar 13, 2017 -- 11:24PM, Platini wrote:

anyone buying gold ?

If you have a portfolio that isn't including precious metals I'd suggest it may be foolish. Not sure I'd be buying gold now.

Report Dotchinite March 14, 2017 3:24 PM GMT
Well the Uk hasnt collapsed yet. How disappointed UB must be.
Report not allowed to bet March 14, 2017 6:06 PM GMT
UB was the one who wished trouble on to others when brexit was announced, whilst saying he was ok himself.
A nasty piece of work.
Report unitedbiscuits June 25, 2017 10:29 AM BST
So, one year on.

Hope you all realise by now that you are poorer because of the Brexit vote.

Meanwhile, for the adroit, increase in value (in sterling terms) since the op.

Apple +70%
Google +52%
Facebook +50%
Report unitedbiscuits June 25, 2017 5:10 PM BST
Whatever happened to the Brexit zealots from this thread:

wild man from Borneo
CJ70
treetop
InsiderTrader
ZenMaster
Kriskin
alun2005
jed.Davidson
akabula
The Sheikh
atom burns
posy
Mexico
Platini
Dotchinite
not allowed to bet

What a sorry name call. Hope all are still eking out an existence.
Report breadnbutter June 25, 2017 5:19 PM BST
Hoy ,Can you add   bnb  to the list .tia

and please stop waffling on ffs
Report unitedbiscuits June 25, 2017 5:35 PM BST
Sorry breadnbutter was omitted from the list.
What did he say when?
Report Dotchinite June 26, 2017 1:25 PM BST
So your monetary collapse didnt happen UB. If i was you id bring this thread back up after Corbyn wins the next GE as then your advice would be spot on.
Report CLYDEBANK29 June 26, 2017 4:07 PM BST
Don't be an idiot ub.  I voted remain, but there's no need to panic like a headless chicken.  Doubt we will be having a hard BREXIT now, which is prolly a good thing.  Time to worry will be if Corbyn gets in.  Hopefully we will get a centrist party, with someone like David Miliband, to get us out of the pitiful choices we are left with as things stand.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 5:15 PM BST
I'm still here, and you're still an idiot.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 6:00 PM BST
No panic, Clydebank, the time to act on the opening post was a year ago. Still a good idea in principle. Trust you have cashed in your company pension, if nothing else.

Was hoping for a measure of thanks and gratitude from people who took advice a year ago. Disappointing.

You're still here Jed but, all else being equal, you are now a good few quid behind me.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 6:34 PM BST
LOL that's funny. Had I started at the same point of wealth as you a year ago, maybe, but I'm pretty sure I was far enough ahead of you on June 23rd last year to make the rest of your miserable Brexit-obsessed life a futile exercise in catching up with my wealth. I note that you seem to have no interest in catching up with my knowledge and erudition, but that would be equally futile so why bother?
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 6:40 PM BST
Precious.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 6:43 PM BST
I've got an idea, why don't you start another thread bleating about Brexit?
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 6:52 PM BST
I like my prose. And so do the people who pay me to produce it. Your opinion - on the subject of my prose or any other subject - could not be more worthless to me.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:00 PM BST
You may find some of my work on here somewhere, although I fear it may be a little florid for your taste.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:04 PM BST
Throw us a clue, Jed.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:06 PM BST
Why should I indulge you? My stuff would be wasted on you anyway, you'd need a thesaurus and a consultant.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:16 PM BST
Here you go UB, here's one of my pieces for this mob pre-2015.

Behind only The Prince of Wales as the longest-serving apprentice in the land, Nigel Farage has climbed the Village Hall stage in his UKIP rosette to hear the results from six General Election counts. 2015 marks the 21st Anniversary of his first attempt to enter Parliament, when his recently-founded single-issue sideshow attracted less than a thousand votes at the Eastleigh by-election following the infamous death of Stephen Milligan.

It was meant to be different this time - a hand-picked constituency, in a prime UKIP target area with a retiring Tory Europhile incumbent and a little-known local councillor standing for Labour. And so the betting suggested - in one of the more popular Constituency markets, UKIP have been done for over £10k at [1.50] or below, while early Labour layers were happy to do their business at [19.5]. Despite a massive Tory majority at the last Election, polls and punters expected South Thanet to fall to UKIP and hand Farage his long-sought ticket to Westminster.

And then the Tory strategists intervened. Craig Mackinlay - himself the veteran of four unsuccessful campaigns for UKIP and an old ally of Farage - was chosen to fight the good Tory fight. The disaffected voters began to reconvene under the Blue umbrella, and all looked well as UKIP's double-figure lead in the Polls began to dwindle. Farage's failure to lead the campaign in the Constituency has not gone down too well in an area already peeved at perceived indifference from Central Government, but with only hard-Right Eurosceptics in serious opposition, it is Labour candidate Will Scobie who has emerged as the anti-Farage option for a broad range of the political spectrum.

After Sunday's ComRes Poll giving The Tories a narrow lead on 31%, with UKIP on 30% and Labour a point behind, the unthinkable now looks distinctly possible for Farage - UKIP's breakthrough Election could result in them seeking a new Leader. As the Polls shift, so do the markets -  Farage is now available at [1.68], while Scobie has been traded at all rates down to [5.6] with Mackinlay a [4.2] poke.

Farage's unexpected struggle in Ramsgate is indicative of a wider problem for his Party - its likely failure to translate vote-share into representation. Polls seemed to have settled into predicting around a 13% share for UKIP, but Douglas Carswell's Clacton aside, they are short of shoo-ins. One must assume that Farage is largely preaching to the converted and is unlikely to pick up too many more wavering voters, while the potential still exists for Cameron to convince potential Tory defectors that his promises on Europe can be trusted this time and for Miliband to hive off those Labour voters who have fallen for Farage's forked-tongue on the low-wage Economy. 

It could be that Nicola Sturgeon, not content with upstaging Farage on the National stage in ITV's seven-leader debate, will also have the greatest effect on the UKIP vote in the run-up to May 7th. The SNP Leader's crafty appeal to the long-disenfranchised Left of England and Wales could see a decent number of his intended recruits from that phalanx drift back to Labour, and even a minor dip in support could make the vital difference in the marginal seats which UKIP must win to gain the voice to which their share of the vote will arguably entitle them.

I'm normally very reluctant to get involved at such prices, but the UKIP Total Seats market has between 1-5 priced up at [1.55] - and with Carswell almost certain to hang on to Clacton and only some very tight marginals offering the hope of a major watershed for Farage's movement, that looks a very solid option.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:21 PM BST
You may still find this piece on here, I'm not sure and I can't be bothered to look, but the name on the piece is a nom de plume. Curiously, the writer turned out to be a bit too left-wing for my taste so I had to bury him as soon as the votes had been counted.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:24 PM BST
Fair play, Jed.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:27 PM BST
Not too flowery for you? Remember nobody pays me to argue with you, that's just fun.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:36 PM BST
The job of a good guv'nor is to elicit a three paragraph piece from the writer: the first paragraph painting the scene, with acute feeling, the second paragraph describing the action, the third paragraph describing the aftermath and the horizon after the action, in lambent tones. Then ditch paras one and three.

Excellent article, Jed. The shame is you have no Joe Dyer looming over your shoulder when you post your usual precious crap through 8k+ posts in the last few years. Joe could have done us all a service.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:42 PM BST
LOL you think Joe Dyer, or anyone else, touched my prose before publication?

This is a forum ub, one can indulge oneself safe in the knowledge that the only people who will criticise one's prose are those who are unable to counter one's argument - as you have rather kindly proved on this thread.

And fyi, most of those posts are on one thread on the football forum.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:45 PM BST
The only publication allowed to mess with my prose is my local paper, who print my cricket reports and sometimes have to edit them to fit the space available. It grieves me to allow it, but sometimes one has to compromise one's principles.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:47 PM BST
Look forward to Joe Dyer throwing you a bone in another few years. Do let us know..
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:51 PM BST
Maybe the London Mayoral election - Jed has an interesting slant on that..
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 7:55 PM BST
I don't have any animosity to Joe Dyer, I only spoke to him briefly by e-mail, but I will never work for Betfair again after the mission I had getting paid. Shame really, it was a good experience for me, I'd never written on Politics before but I've done quite a bit on the subject since.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 7:58 PM BST
You should be paying him to straighten your purple prose.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 8:01 PM BST
All about the money mate - when it's down I do what I have to do, and I save all the florid nonsense for idiots like you who I know it will annoy.
Report jed.davison June 26, 2017 8:02 PM BST
Amyway, I've made you look stupid on this thread again, so I'll leave you to it.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 8:12 PM BST
/\ "Winner" /\
What is it with the "left behind " people? You try to give them a leg up, and all you get back is ingratitude.
Report unitedbiscuits June 26, 2017 10:08 PM BST
The pension advice is still a no-brainer.
A
I
D
A
Report alun2005 June 27, 2017 11:06 AM BST
Oh dear.

Reports of how the banks and financial institutions would be fleeing "the disaster of Brexit Britain" for the shores of Lake Placid and beyond appear to be premature. Who would have thunk it?

Guess what. Apparently, “Despite Brexit, London’s place as a leading global financial center looks safe".

All in all, it's a bit like that forumite who I won't humiliate by naming and shaming here, who told us that despite Brexit, he and his family "would always be alright".

Any news yet whether that particular human tragedy has plucked up the courage of his convictions to seek resettlement in a country that intends to stay in the EU? 

https://order-order.com/2017/06/27/bloomberg-city-safe-despite-brexit/

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-06-27/why-banks-aren-t-likely-to-bolt-the-u-k-just-yet?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Report unitedbiscuits July 22, 2017 10:58 PM BST
Travellers at Cardiff airport now being offered 0.88 Euros for a pound.

The plunge of sterling has hit everyone,but the blame lies with Brexit voters.

It's about time the 52% got down on their knees to apologise to all our children and the 48% for impoverishing the country.
Report Breedingmad July 23, 2017 8:58 PM BST
If everyone followed your advice they would certainly not be any worse off
but unfortunately you are a Left Wing nutter so you will continue to be
attacked on the forum join the clubLaugh
Report unitedbiscuits November 13, 2017 11:58 AM GMT
Bit late, Mr Redwood, but I dare say you made your own bets before tipping it up to everyone.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/john-redwood-brexit_uk_5a08cb50e4b0e37d2f3833c4
Report unitedbiscuits March 1, 2018 11:39 PM GMT
TTT
Sterling already cratered four cents in advance of Theresa May speech tomorrow.
Easy money, sell the pound when a Brexiteer is about to open her mouth.
Report unitedbiscuits June 24, 2018 9:27 PM BST
Cool
Report unitedbiscuits July 13, 2018 11:57 AM BST
Passing the two year anniversary of the 2016 referendum, here's what happened to the advice of this thread (appreciation in £ terms, up to 24/06/18)

Aapl +71%
Googl +106%
Facebook +89%
Twitter +224%

I missed Twitter, the rest was easy. The next two years are less certain but, as per the advice in the OP, keep your money out of the UK and prepare to move quickly.
Report bigpoppapump July 13, 2018 12:02 PM BST
UB returns!
Report lfc1971 July 13, 2018 1:43 PM BST
They seem to be American companies
Report Dr Crippen July 15, 2018 10:37 AM BST
UB must be living in clover if he took his own advice.

One snag; the foreign company he invested his £1K in isn't on that list.
Report Dr Crippen July 15, 2018 10:38 AM BST
The mystery is where he got his £1,000 from to invest in the first place.
Report lfc1971 July 15, 2018 7:15 PM BST
chickenfeed
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now