Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
19 Jun 16 12:08
| Topic/replies: 2,200 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
Agree wholeheartedly with Nigel Farage, there must be no second referendum, even if one there is only one vote in it. Even though Boris Johnson hopes a leave mandate could be used to blackmail the EU for better terms, the EU have already ruled that out completely.  Every vote counts and everyone should vote. Happily, the weather forecast for Thursday is good, which should encourage a high turnout.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View In or Out, it's irreversible
Show More
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 12:47 PM BST
The word is irrelevant not irreversible. The EU is dying and either we leave after the referendum or we leave when the whole thing implodes.

It certainly wont last long enough for Turkey to get close to joining.
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2016 12:48 PM BST
Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine do you seriously think any of them will be net contributors?
Report Basil_the_don June 19, 2016 12:51 PM BST
Nothing would surprise me.
I'm sure the Irish people felt it was a one-off when they voted on the Lisbon Treaty.
However once the votes had been counted ............
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 12:58 PM BST
Turkey are being considered.I understand that they have lots of Hoops to jump through etc.But I do think though that with there ability to play a big part with the Greece crossings of migrants etc that the position of the EU could quite easily change things.

But forgetting Turkey.Albania ,Serbia etc.Are close to joining in the next decade.I was just wondering about the figures & there potential for positive or negative points to the EU & obviously the UK.

Population numbers etc are important with regards to the free movement issue & EU Budget contributions.Especially with the soon to be released figures of the alleged 20 billion Black hole in the EU Finances.

Please do not shoot this down with the usual chants of Radical,Racist etc etc.
It is a valid question,that I do not know.I am just trying to understand the figures etc.As it isn't really a major issue in this debate.Is that because of it being not important or just not being highlighted because it's not going to be a good thing.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 1:52 PM BST
Dotchinite - Vote Leave makes a kind of sense if cripples the EU, I don't agree with the aim but see the advantage. Such a strategy underestimates the political will of France and Germany seriously. Those old enough to remember the ERM crisis will remember that the European Bank did not offer the same protection to Sterling when speculators were betting against it, and the bitterness is still felt by Lawson. The pact between France and Germany is the cornerstone of either country's policy for the last seventy years, born out of two world wars and would survive even the collapse of the EU, I'm sure. And France/Germany together will always be stronger economically than the UK.
Undoubtedly, Brexit would hurt their economies, but not so much as ours. Taking them down with us? It's a double-gamble doomed to failure.
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 2:15 PM BST
UB. The EU is dying with or without Brexit. All a leave vote does is potentially bring that date forward.

Unless the rulers completely change course (which they wont) its going to end very badly. Theres strong anti EU feeling
across the continent and  a rise of extreme groups.This is only going to increase year by year and the next recession will be ruinous for places such as Italy whilst they are in the Euro.

Its all shaping up for a chaotic collapse and whether the trigger is a major terrorist attack, a recession, a gradual public uprising through a lack of action on immigration or the election of Le Pen or an equivalent who knows but it has to happen.
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 2:53 PM BST
Just check Wiki For populations in those countries.

Albania = 3,500,000.
Macedonia = 2,000,000.
Bosnis = 4,000,000.
Montenegro = 626,000.
Serbia = 7,600,000.
Ukraine = 46,000,000.

So there could be another nearly 64 million people in the next Decade with free movement within the EU.

Surely as this is equivalent to the Entire population of the UK. It is only 10 million less than the population of Turkey.

Also I cannot see a single country in this list that will be a nett contributor to the EU Purse.

I just wonder why,as this is a vote for the future of the UK & the whole of the EU.That this is not any part of the discussion.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 2:54 PM BST
Nothing "has to happen," if we apply the will to overcome the problems. Walking away from them won't help.
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 3:07 PM BST
UB. The will of the people has no effect on the officials who run Europe .

Not sure how the will of the people will prevent continued terrorism from people that the majority never wanted here or the collapse of a currency that was clearly flawed from day one.
This referendum shows how split the population is. If remain wins will Cameron make the slightest attempt to deal with the serious concerns of millions of people or just continue to ignore them. I think we both know the answer to that.

The only way Europe can work is if it was run in a truly democratic way otherwise its doomed.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 3:15 PM BST
This time next week we may have a PM no-one voted for. But that's the outcome of the referendum and it is final. by the same token, if Vote-Leave lose, they have to accept that their agenda is not going to be enacted.
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 3:22 PM BST
Yes but in the real world if support for Brexit is 49% and it grows over the next few years there will be either a second referendum or a main party will pledge to leave in an election manifesto.

Just like Scotland where immediately afterwards everyone said that's it for a generation and then within weeks the tone changed if remain win closely nothing will change other than Farage and UKIP will be strengthened and Labour in particular will be damaged.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 3:24 PM BST
In the event of Remain, we need to terminate the political careers of Gove, Johnson, IDS and Grayling. Cameron has the wrong approach completely, with regard to the blacklegs in his Party; he should recognize that it is a fight to the death between Leave and the Remainers, and act accordingly: club down the mother****s if he gets the chance, before they do it to him.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 3:28 PM BST
If it's a nose, a short-head or three lengths, a result is a result. That's what is great about the referendum, there's no grey area, every vote counts, and it's the only chance in our lifetimes to determine the outcome.
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 3:31 PM BST
Have you ever visited planet earth?
Report Shab June 19, 2016 4:18 PM BST
ub - the grass roots of the tory party won't just go away. They will select Leave supporting candidates making the tories the party of leave.

Either that or the voters will vote UKIP, splitting the tory vote ending in a Corbyn Government.
Report Shab June 19, 2016 4:19 PM BST
Whatever the outcome, there will be a big change in the makeup of the tories in the coming years.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 4:40 PM BST
Agree Shab - The Conservative Party has to be for or against the EU just as they have committed to the Union, or not.
Cameron really frustrates me because he thinks he can win the vote and preserve Party unity. Impossible. Politics is not a mattress-sport. You have to kill those mother****s before they kill you. Except Williams Cash and Rees-Mog; Cameron can kill them just by smiling on Friday.
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 4:44 PM BST
Great point UB Love
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 4:51 PM BST
Like it or not they speak for half the country on this. The idea Cameron can axe them is frankly bizarre.

Shab may be right about some Tories voting UKIP and and a remain vote is sure to see big UKIP gains at Labours expense until they ditch Corbyn as he just hasnt a clue about immigration and he will be poison at the next election in lots of labour seats.

It has me wondering whether Farage himself really wants  a Brexit vote as a narrow defeat on this could be massively positive for UKIP going forward.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 4:55 PM BST
UKIP are a one issue party they will fade away soon
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 5:00 PM BST
That issue will get bigger and bigger. Its pretty much dominated this referendum.
Report Burt06 June 19, 2016 5:02 PM BST
Captain Wurzel 19 Jun 16 12:44 
Real Deal - Turkey aren't being admitted to the EU.

then why are they a candidate country?
dhead

unitedbiscuits 19 Jun 16 15:24 
In the event of Remain, we need to terminate the political careers of Gove, Johnson, IDS and Grayling.

spoken like a true EUSSR disciple
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:04 PM BST
A real sweet old War Vet just rang into LBC.

He said that staying in the EU was just like us rolling a Dice. D was for Democracy.
                                                                I was for Independence.
                                                                C was for Change.
                                                                E was for Economy.

Wise Words ? Confused
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:07 PM BST
D was for Democracy.
I was for Independence.
C was for Change.
E was for Economy.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 5:11 PM BST
Burt - Turkey's welcome in to the EU hinges on passing 35 EU examinations; taking thirty-years to get to second-base gives readers a clue. Over 18? Not in your lifetime!
Report Shab June 19, 2016 5:15 PM BST
Greece had a few issues getting membership too.

They got around it by getting the EU to pay for Goldman Sachs to buy a huge rug and a massive brush. That worked out so well for them.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 5:17 PM BST
Seems like the Greeks prefer the EU to being speculators' chew-toy.
That's democracy!
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:20 PM BST
Not if the EU radically changed it's criteria.Which with Turkeys immigration Card to keep playing for a long time.The 6 billion that they will receive from the EU as well.Where will that money be found in there ever shrinking Budget.I guess some will come out of our Rebate.

They are going to probably give them Visa Free Travel within Schengen really soon.Does that bring them evermore closer.Because it does mean that Turks can come to most of Europe (Schengen).They can then move around most of Europe unchallenged.

We would not ever offer free Visa movement to Pakistan would we for obvious reasons.
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2016 5:22 PM BST
UKIP are a one issue party they will fade away soon

repeating this b0ll0cks again anx? we have more policies than you have insults you spiv
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:23 PM BST
Burton your dream looks like being defeated on the 23rd
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:23 PM BST
One chance your boys had and im afraid you've made an Horlicks of it
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2016 5:24 PM BST
that's ok my life will go on
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:26 PM BST
Like I mentioned before the best thing to come out of this farce anyway is that the tories are now pure toxic whichever side loses the scars will be there for 20 years
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2016 5:28 PM BST
perhaps they will I'm not bothered but they'll never vote for Corbyn
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:29 PM BST
Remain did get an extra 2 days extra to carry on campaigning quite disgracefully,while Brexit observed the time to respect & Reflect the Murder of Jo Cox.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:31 PM BST
Perhaps not , but hang on burton UKIP claimed to have taken a lot of Labour voters they will return to Labour because they know who will fight and defend them when the chips are down
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:32 PM BST
Certainly not a few has-been tories
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 5:34 PM BST
anxious. If Labour dont ditch Corbyn and Mad Mac they will be in real trouble if remain wins Thursday. Of course if they do and replace him with someone credible like Jarvis they will cruise home in 2020.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 5:37 PM BST
You have yet to say, Burton Brewers: are UKIP unveiling the follow-up campaign posters, and what are the slogans?
Report jumper June 19, 2016 5:37 PM BST
UKIP are a one issue party. However, if Remain win by a small majority, I can see some Tories decamping to them, never mind more labour voters. We can see all around the world new parties emerging, sometimes maverick individuals getting or at least coming close to being elected. If we go back only to a little over a year, UKIP polled in excess of 4m votes in the GE. They were expected to do better. Cameron's promise of a referendum over Europe was one factor that drew support back to the Tories.

Anxious, I would find myself agreeing with you on a lot of different points, but I disagree here. I think Farage will benefit out of the inevitable Tory split. The traditional core Labour vote too as I can't see Corbyn having a clear immigration policy that will be deemed sensible by many voters, a point vindicated by his comments earlier today.

The immigration question is not going away any time soon and will probably now appear consistently high in most people's concerns.
Report Injera June 19, 2016 5:38 PM BST
Dotch has touched a nerve here.

Cameron et al would love to see the 'bunch of clowns' (ref Ken Clarke) and 'closet racists' (the PM himself) disappear into the abyss.

A Remain vote will see their popularity soar. 4m votes could become 8m in 2020. A Brexit and they will fade.

Whatever happens, we're in for some interesting times.
Report Captain Wurzel June 19, 2016 5:39 PM BST
Captain Wurzel 19 Jun 16 12:44
Real Deal - Turkey aren't being admitted to the EU.

then why are they a candidate country?
dhead

They may be a candidate country burt but they ain't getting in and you know it.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:41 PM BST
Perhaps LEAVE supporters should reflect on what the Labour party has to face every election when the Tories and their friends spread their poison about Labour and uses fear and character assaination on every Labour leader bar Blair
Report Dotchinite June 19, 2016 5:45 PM BST
Dont worry anxious with Corbyn and Mac at the top theres no need for character assassination. The truth will do just fine.

You wait until Farage starts telling people in poor Labour areas MacDonnell doesnt believe in national borders at all and thinks anyone should have the right to move to wherever they please. That will go down well im certain.
Report jumper June 19, 2016 5:48 PM BST
Very good point, anxious. The treatment of Corbyn since he has been elected a good example, Milliband before him. Dotchnite has a point though as well. Immigration is going to be used more and more, in elections down the line.

The party that wins the hearts and minds of the electorate on immigration will either hold power or at the very least, be in a position to share it.
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:49 PM BST
Just seen that Kinnock spawn (Stephen) on Sky news.

I would have thought that he would have enough EU cash in his inheritance already.But surprisingly he is still a big Fan of the EU.

Every other sentence was mentioning Jo Cox as his best friend etc.But everything else that he said was just Bile,Evil Rhetoric & saying that we should discuss immigration,But then Demonising anyone that dare mention the subject.

Don't know whether I am disgusted or confused.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:50 PM BST
I agree that immigration is a big issue and it needs tackling but its not the be all and end all , the tories especially Cameron and Gideon have hid behind the brexit fear that the NHS will be underfunded when they are the very people hell bent on killing it.
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 5:51 PM BST
You're just confused Real Deal.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:51 PM BST
I disagree with Jeremy on the immigration debate I do not understand why he keeps defending the current position.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 5:55 PM BST
Most Labour voters indeed all people living in the poorer working class areas do think its a big issue that cannot be denied
Report Burton-Brewers June 19, 2016 5:56 PM BST
Perhaps LEAVE supporters should reflect on what the Labour party has to face every election

I understand that anx but you do get a shot at it every 5 years, if the country votes remain on Thursday that is it the EU will see to it you never get another go.
Report Captain Wurzel June 19, 2016 5:56 PM BST
If mainstream politicians in Britain and the EU dont get a grip on immigration the issue will destroy them.

Corbyn is going to do nothing for Labour except lead the party into the abyss. McDonnell is even worse.
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:57 PM BST
That's because it is,Big Style.
Report Real Deal June 19, 2016 5:58 PM BST
Why can't it just be an issue of the pure mathematics,nothing more ?.
Report Injera June 19, 2016 6:00 PM BST
Cameron has failed to outline his plans for a possible Brexit.

Corbyn could have done that but hasn't.

Basically, they're both in denial that WE the people could possibly oppose them. Says it all really.
Report Captain Wurzel June 19, 2016 6:01 PM BST
the EU will see to it you never get another go.

I think you overestimate the power of the EU - we can hold a referendum every year if we want or if UKIP

get in at Westminster they could take Britain out without a ref. How do you think the EU can stop it ?
Report unitedbiscuits June 19, 2016 6:02 PM BST
anxious - I respect the concerns of ordinary people who feel they have done nothing wrong yet are wrong-footed by progress. But it is a lie that voting for Leave will protect them. It won't, unless you set yourself up against the internet.
Can we all agree on this forum that we don't want to curb the internet?
I hope so.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 6:03 PM BST
I don't understand why whoever is in power says no we cannot take anymore , this country is a very tolerant and generous country but we have created more problems and strife with the amount of migrants/ refugees coming in.
Report anxious June 19, 2016 6:07 PM BST
How long is before a migrant/ refugee stays in Britain, Germany or France before they can become citizens of that country?
Report Try My Best June 19, 2016 7:15 PM BST
Cameron struggling tonight
Report Captain Wurzel June 19, 2016 7:33 PM BST
You'd post that whatever was said - you've got one eye - and that dont see too wellLaugh
Report Burt06 November 23, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
unitedbiscuits 19 Jun 16 12:08 
Agree wholeheartedly with Nigel Farage, there must be no second referendum, even if one there is only one vote in it.

That's not you are saying now you lost, is it?
Report Burt06 November 23, 2017 7:28 PM GMT
unitedbiscuits 19 Jun 16 15:24 
In the event of Remain, we need to terminate the political careers of Gove, Johnson, IDS and Grayling. Cameron has the wrong approach completely, with regard to the blacklegs in his Party; he should recognize that it is a fight to the death between Leave and the Remainers, and act accordingly: club down the mother****s if he gets the chance, before they do it to him.

Good idea. But given the result we must do the opposite now.
Report Burt06 November 23, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
unitedbiscuits 19 Jun 16 12:08
Agree wholeheartedly with Nigel Farage, there must be no second referendum, even if one there is only one vote in it.

LaughLaughLaughGrinGrinGrinLaughLaughLaugh
Report trilby22 November 24, 2017 7:21 AM GMT
ShockedExcitedLaugh
Report unitedbiscuits November 24, 2017 8:51 AM GMT
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.

Boris Johnson promised that his voters would see the UK economy perform like a Nike tick - a short dip followed by a spectacular upturn. In truth, the currency has continued to flatline after the biggest recorded one day fall last 24th June, and living standards are forecast to be suppressed for a decade or more. Among the G20, only Brazil is growing more slowly than the UK. Our children are falling further behind the attainment prospects of French and Germans, and risk being labelled the "Inselaffen" of the 21st century. Because 29% of the population hadn't thought it through.

Leave was presented to many as a "free shot" vote - I suspect Cambridge Analytica had the list of PPI and whiplash claimants and targeted them with the equivalent of a "no win, no fee" bid -  with no warning of the dire consequences they are now beginning to see.
We cannot abandon our country to the xenophobes, the asset strippers, the Little Englanders and the stupid.
So Remain looks set to continue for the foreseeable future. I suppose if the EU themselves told the UK we can't come back, that would be the end. I accept that.
Report Foinavon November 24, 2017 11:30 AM GMT
Democracy according to UB

If remain wins by one vote, that it we remain, end of.
If leave win by over a million votes that not good enough and needs to be overturned.CrazyLaugh
Report Foinavon November 24, 2017 11:34 AM GMT
*that's
Report Chippie in Whitehall November 24, 2017 2:38 PM GMT
It's quite rare for me to read the forum these days but when I do you can be sure that unitedbiscuits is been hung out to dry. I think he must be a sadist or something.

It was irreversible but since he lost it no longer is. Please, you're humiliating yourself.
Report lfc1971 November 24, 2017 4:41 PM GMT
brexiteers nature tends to incline them to treat people well, and to be helpful and so forth

some disgraceful comments from biscuits  here , but he is a remainer and I suppose we shouldn't be surprised.
Report moisok November 24, 2017 4:44 PM GMT
funded by the 350 million euro propaganda department
Report TheBetterBettor November 24, 2017 8:13 PM GMT
....see you in the next forty years, when all the 'no' voters have died off and we have to signup to using the Euro for punishment for rejoining the e.u.
Report thegiggilo November 25, 2017 3:06 AM GMT
What an hilarious bit of history that would be,not exactly a long shot either as most of the no voters will probably be gonje in 25 years..Shocked
Report lfc1971 November 25, 2017 8:50 AM GMT
40 years is quite a long time  , that's the future  to me the present seems of greater value
Report lfc1971 November 25, 2017 8:58 AM GMT
when you have a present you forget to even think about the future, maybe that's the betterbetters problem
I don't know
Report trilby22 November 25, 2017 9:02 AM GMT
Foinavon  • November 24, 2017 11:30 AM GMT 

[b]Democracy according to UB

If leave win by over a million votes that not good enough and needs to be overturned.{/b}CrazyLaugh

Thanks Foin, that made me chuckle :D
Report trilby22 November 25, 2017 9:03 AM GMT
Democracy according to UB

If leave win by over a million votes that not good enough and needs to be overturned.
CrazyLaugh
Report Burt06 November 30, 2017 12:24 AM GMT
A lovely thread that shows our very own village idiot for exactly what he is.Grin
Report Whisperingdeath November 30, 2017 2:02 PM GMT
I think this Brexit is reversible. They are planning for it already. I don't think there is any need for a second referendun but Parliament has to ratify the exit and the deal and that is where I see problems, big problems and possibly a Constitutional crisis of some sort.

MP's have the right to vote how they like even if it goes against the referendum. They would then have to be held account to the public via a General Election. Here's the thing.. what will be the make up of that Parliament. For example what if the Labour Party came out and said the oppose and will reverse a Brexit as they are entitled to do and put it before the people. What if they get elected into form a Government?

Plenty of what if's but nothing is set in stone and should be taken for granted. If Parliament votes against the Deal May's Government is negotiating then she will shirley have to go to the Country. If I was against Brexit I would try and cause this sort on calamity / uncertainty.
Report Burt06 November 30, 2017 2:12 PM GMT
Labour won seats at the last GE by some very small margins. Kensington by 20 votes for example. The UKIP collapse saw 1 million swap from UKIP to Labour. Given they must all be Brexiteers and may already feel uneasy at the various flip flops of position by Labour on Brexit a move as you suggest would surely see almost all of them abandon Labour which would surely spell a wipeout for them.
Report Foinavon November 30, 2017 3:12 PM GMT
It's already bee said that they will vote on the final deal. If parliament rejects the deal then we leave with no deal on WTO terms. No election necessary.
Report Whisperingdeath November 30, 2017 3:16 PM GMT
No not neccess celery Burt.

I think there is a lot of buyers remorse around, fear, not knwoing what we are doing, not being presented with the facts at the referendum. There is a lot of hardening of attitudes too for Brexit and being messed around by the Government, Brussels and having to pay to leave.

There are seperate issues at stake too. The type of society we live in.....affordable homes for young people ( not the same as getting on the housing ladder ), cost of education, NHS, affordable housing for all, pay and working conditions, paying a fair share of tax. These are all major issues. For some people Brexit is the be all and end all. Not for everybody.

We don't really know where Labour stands or what it stands for and also the Clowns in charge. There is a major sheite storm heading our way and it is going to be confusing.

The remoaners know they cannot force a second referendum but I suggest their tack will be to force a Parliamentry vote and that is not clear cut. I believe the Government will fall, ok that is speculation but the vote will be high drama and uncertain of a result.
Report Whisperingdeath November 30, 2017 3:19 PM GMT
Foinavon,

I think if Parliament rejects the deal the Government must fall.

I also wish they would take time explaining how the WTO rules affect us and the potential consequences. I would imagine Brussels will be severely perturbed without a deal and don't see why the pressure seems to be on us.
Report Foinavon November 30, 2017 4:05 PM GMT
We have to wait and see, Whispering, the deal would have to be better than WTO in order to go to a vote so if the opposition vote against, it will look like cutting off your own nose.
Given the amount of money the EU wants, the only justification for going along would be tariff free trade, there is no other advantage over WTO rules as far as I can see.
Report melv November 30, 2017 4:11 PM GMT
I think there is a lot of buyers remorse around, fear, not knowing what we are doing, not being presented with the facts at the referendum. There is a lot of hardening of attitudes too for Brexit and being messed around by the Government, Brussels and having to pay to leave.

Excellent whisperer. The rest of the post continues to be ace.

Though we have different points of view this is an excellent post.
Report Whisperingdeath November 30, 2017 5:05 PM GMT
we do have different views melv,

I am not really sure what the consequences will be but then who really does. I find it sad that the debate was stiffled and truth was the victim.

The thing I think you need to get your head around is that there are many who would be prepared to face the consequences of withdrawl even though they don't know what they are yet.

I still think there will financial and political crises throughout Europe in the short term. We will be part of it but luckily from the outside. We will be affected but there is turmult coming to Europe of 1984 proportions.
Report unitedbiscuits November 30, 2017 10:09 PM GMT
A lovely thread that shows our very own village idiot for exactly what he is.Grin

My troll Burt dredged up this thread from another year. Sad case.
Report moisok December 1, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
fine if you want to be part of oceania and ruled by the eussr bureaucracy
airstrip one has already gone east
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 3:34 AM GMT
Burt dredged up this thread from another year

Only last year.Laugh

I can imagine you now hate this thread. Don't fear, we all know why.Grin
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 3:35 AM GMT
By the way, everybody - READ MY LIPS, IT'S IRREVERSIBLE! LaughGrinLaughGrinDevilCrazy
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 3:44 AM GMT
unitedbiscuits 19 Jun 16 15:15 
This time next week we may have a PM no-one voted for. But that's the outcome of the referendum and it is final. by the same token, if Vote-Leave lose, they have to accept that their agenda is not going to be enacted.

Maybe you should stop going mad and accept the flip side of your own coin.Plain
Report dom888 December 12, 2017 10:37 AM GMT
Burt the troll must have a great life. 3 oclock in the morning to post.
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 8:05 PM GMT
Nice to see Biscuitbrain still running from his own words.

Run sucker - run.Grin
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 9:18 PM GMT
Just remember your own words - IT'S IRREVERSIBLE! Grin
Report unitedbiscuits December 12, 2017 10:09 PM GMT
It is a harsh forum that does not allow for a some re-evaluation from year to year. In fact, the poster whose comment Burt bumped is today a committed Brexiteer!(Don't imagine he has changed his opinion about Burt but that is his prerogative.)
Saying it on the forum doesn't make it irreversible, anyway, and many are warming to the idea of the Informed Referendum with each passing week.
Don't stay up all night fretting again, troll.
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 10:20 PM GMT
Hoist by your own petard I'm afraid.

Keep up all the spiteful insults - it shows perfectly you lot for what you are.

LEAVING THE BUILDINGCool
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 10:23 PM GMT
Agree wholeheartedly with Nigel Farage, there must be no second referendum, even if one there is only one vote in it

So sure weren't you. But no longer. You lost, so your certainty has become "re-evaluation". Oh dear. Forget your 2nd ref - not happening. Try embracing our new future, try letting go of all that anger and bitterness. You'll be a better person for it.
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
And why you continue to flatter yourself with this troll malarkey is beyond me. What a plonker.Laugh
Report Burt06 December 12, 2017 10:36 PM GMT
And copying some insult which may or may not have been said is irrelevant, not hoist. Double plonker.Grin
Report unitedbiscuits December 13, 2017 10:16 AM GMT
And copying some insult which may or may not have been said..

The author is present on the forum and may or may not wish to qualify the statement. That's his prerogative. Managing your habit of trolling up old threads is not his burden, Burt. Does he contradict himself? Very well he contradicts himself. So what?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now