Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dlarssonf
20 Jan 18 16:12
| Topic/replies: 10,951 | Blogger: dlarssonf's blog
Will the Pats be allowed to let some air out of the ball to help out with Brady's injured hand ??
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View NFC & AFC Championship Games
Show More
Report anxious January 21, 2018 11:06 PM GMT
Horrible mob though ,
Report GRANTCKING January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2018 -- 5:06PM, peckerdunne wrote:

we never lose......even Tom won...Even Bob can send G that 50..................

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report anxious January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
Trumps merchants
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
Jags blew that big time but what will go unnoticed is how many penalties the Patriots got away with again.

Game turned end of the first half, had the Jags got the play away in time it's all she wrote.
Report bobweenit January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2018 -- 5:06PM, peckerdunne wrote:

we never lose......even Tom won...Even Bob can send G that 50..................

Coop won big he needs to send me 50 ffs Grin

Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
Pleased for Pats. Got my little netball pom poms shaking and, I don't normally say this, but hope that those who like players to be injured lost big time. Life's a bitch at times!
Report anxious January 21, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
filth , even though i back them
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:08 PM GMT
Why was there a whistle on the fumble? Ridiculous.
Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
Swagger down to the bank and get some more money out.
Report dlarssonf January 21, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
they really are a hateful franchise Cry
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
Charlie - anyone who lost any money having backed the Jags at the start would have to be braindead. I didn't bet on the game myself but just stating the obvious.
Report peckerdunne January 21, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
Charles lives on................Grin

Was sure FS had derailed him.........Laugh
Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:10 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report england_v_south_afri January 21, 2018 11:11 PM GMT
fair play Charlie you kept the faith wd pal

Brady does it again
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:11 PM GMT
Charlie did you see Gronks "hit" at Houston earlier this year?
Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:13 PM GMT
See it or not doesn't matter. I don't like to see anyone injured or hurt. It's not for me.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:14 PM GMT
Well played Cooks. The guy is probably the best deep threat in the game and the Jags secondary bottled it against him. Brady just lobbed regulation high balls to him and they kept drawing the flag although the one at the end of the first half was very cheap.
Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:15 PM GMT
I went a bit over the top toward you Swagger so apologies.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
Who is more likely to beat the Patriots - the Vikings or the Eagles? I think the Vikings but I can't have Case Keenum beating Tom Brady, maybe if he gets replaced by Sam Bradford somehow they have a chance in the SB.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 21, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
don't be apologising, a bit of forum argy bargy is fun ha
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:17 PM GMT
Charlie - no worries, I found your comments amusing to be honest. Bit of banter is fine.
Report Charlie January 21, 2018 11:19 PM GMT
Off to practice my hoop shots gl all.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 21, 2018 11:20 PM GMT
Haha

jeez I hate that horrid little hobbit
Report anxious January 21, 2018 11:22 PM GMT
horrible filth , trumnps mob
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:23 PM GMT
I hope Vikings beat Eagles-sorry PF

as I dont think that Eagles can beat Patriots.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 21, 2018 11:23 PM GMT
C'mon EAGLES!!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 21, 2018 11:23 PM GMT
Haha no problem Sewter
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:24 PM GMT
On another note, is it just me or has it been a relatively unenjoyable and boring NFL season? Obviously not for Patriot, Eagles and Vikings fans but just so many serious injuries to the big players, Aaron Rodgers getting injured was a massive downer in my opinion (don't support the Pack but you want the great man playing) and the quality hasn't been great.

Jon Gruden coming back to the Raiders is very interesting and hopefully the big players will be back in rude health next season.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:25 PM GMT
Also, the injury to Carson Weintz was a backbreaker. I would have LOVED to have seen him and that Eagles side against Brady.
Report GoBallistic January 21, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
I'll stick with the Eagles here.  Think they should be marginal favs
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
I think Bortles has played better than people give him credit for-but if Jags get a decent QB to go with that defence they will be a right handful next year
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:29 PM GMT
I think Vikings will win
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
Still disgusted by the whistle being blown on that play - it is embarrassing how many massive moments like that go the Patiots' way either through sheer luck or with the zebras favouring them.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:31 PM GMT
I personally think the Eagles will win. I think Foles is a better QB than Keenum and whilst the Vikings have the better D, The Eagles is still very good and they are at home. Very surprised that they aren't favourites heading into the game.
Report casemoney January 21, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
Well Played Pats ,but With Gronk gone there was one Go to Man ,Danny ,he has ran Riot Against the best D in the Play offs ,what was the DC expecting to happen ??
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
Swagger their O line got away with everything tonight
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:34 PM GMT
sewter - I agree. The amount of non-calls on the Patriots was just well it's not even funny. I didn't bet on the match but just hate the Patriots. I don't know why I bother watching it as other teams seem to always get the rough end of the deal going back to the ridiculous Tuck rule.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:36 PM GMT
Thank God for David Tyree!!! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:37 PM GMT
swagger that's how I feel about the Patriots too!!

my son supports the Pats it hurts I tell you having been a life long Steelers fan
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:38 PM GMT
Blake Bortles had a very solid game. I disagree with Romo and thought he underthrew the receiver at the end by 5 yards as if the throw is on the money then the cornerback would not have been to undercut the throw. It was a walk in touchdown if he threw it a little higher. Hard to criticise the guy as he's done very well on the whole today but it's the type of throw you would see Big Ben, Drew Brees etc make to win the game.
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
yes Bortles will be looking over his shoulder-Vikings wont keep all 3 QBs and Cousins will probably be available too-to name 2
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
sewter - wow that must hurt!

If the Steelers had a disciplined and fairly competent defense then you would have walked it this season. Your offense is off the scale. What do you think of Mike Tomlin?
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
Tomlin imo is the problem
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:44 PM GMT
2 QB sneaks last week and we prob would have won
Report dlarssonf January 21, 2018 11:44 PM GMT
Sam Bradford Swagger ?? He is an awful qb - horrendous under pressure and made of glass
Report wondersobright January 21, 2018 11:47 PM GMT
fast start vikings
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:48 PM GMT
Yes agree I think he needs to move on
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:49 PM GMT
I'm not a fan of Bradford but I take him over Keenum any day of the week.
Report sewter lives again January 21, 2018 11:50 PM GMT
Keenum keeps getting it done though cant argue with that
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:54 PM GMT
Although a different QB, Keenum reminds me of Prescott last year. Overrated because of the players around him. He has two excellent wide outs, an underrated tight end, a strong running game and a decent O-Line. The defense is one of the best in the league so they keep giving him chances. Bradford only played with this team once this season and he didn't do too badly against a decent enough Saints defense this season.

I want Keenum to do well but you just know he will be like a rabbit in the headlights against Brady whereas I think Bradford has the ability to have like a one off excellent game to get it done.
Report Swagger January 21, 2018 11:55 PM GMT
Whoever signs Keenum in free agency will regret it after about 3 games next season unless they have a class offense.
Report GoBallistic January 21, 2018 11:56 PM GMT
Well one team didn't turn up Plain
Report dlarssonf January 21, 2018 11:56 PM GMT
Vikings will keep him I think - Bradford has to go imo
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:04 AM GMT
I'm not a fan of Bradford either and wouldn't want him as my QB but I would still take him over Keenum. I hope he Keenum proves me wrong and wins the SB - I wouldn't be happier!
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 12:05 AM GMT
That's more like the Case Keenam I know
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:05 AM GMT
Pick 6 factor
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:05 AM GMT
he might be out of minnesota nowLaughLaugh
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:07 AM GMT
haha
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:08 AM GMT
No I can understand someone picking Bradford over Case when there is no other option , I just think Bradford has had enough chances over the years. All he has is a big arm , he is dreadful under pressure , can't make the right calls at the line of scrimmage and makes Tom Brady look like Usain Bolt. Has stolen huge contracts for years
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:10 AM GMT
dlarsson - I agree and as I state I wouldn't want him as my QB but in a one off game, he has the ability to randomly play a great game and it would take that to beat Brady than a steady Eddie like Bortles / Keenum. Flacco gets a lot of criticism but he made a lot of big plays the season the Ravens won the SB
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 12:11 AM GMT
Bradford is pretty good under pressure as he showed last year behind a truly dreadful line.  Doesn't have any mobility of course but will absolutely step up and deliver the ball. And an absolute rolls royce passer in the unlikely event that he is healthy
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:12 AM GMT
Yeah fair enough Swagger!!! If memory serves me right you are a cowboys man ?? You can't be cheering the Eagles so , I'm a Packers man so noo way I can cheer the VikingsLaughLaughLaugh
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:20 AM GMT
dlarssonf - Well it's kind of weird. I only got into American Football after watching Tony Romo play for the Cowboys so it's difficult as I felt he should have been given the chance to compete for his job, at least before this season began but they wouldn't give him that opportunity as they knew he would have beaten out Prescott.

Not a fan of Dak Prescott, I think the guy is overrated and the Cowboys should have traded him end of last season - they would have got a king's ransom. He has been exposed this season imo. He has great wheels but that's about it.

To be honest, now that Romo has gone i'm not a partisan Cowboys fan.

I really enjoyed watching Carson Weintz play this season, I think he's fantastic.

I mainly hate the Patriots these days haha

Huge fan of Aaron Rodgers. Shame to see him go down this season, you must have been gutted. Great to watch regardless of who people support imo.
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 12:27 AM GMT
That pick 6 really sparked the Eagles.  They showed up now
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:30 AM GMT
Yeah was gutted with AR but been honest our defence has been a shambles for years and Rodgers has been covering the cracks. To have a qb with the talent he has and only make it to one superbowl is a travesty but I am a bit hopeful things are changing at Lambeau Cool

Like you I hate the Pats but not as much as I love this game Cool
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:30 AM GMT
It sure did Goballistic
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:32 AM GMT
I actually think the Vikings will change to Sam Bradford at half time. Zimmer doesn't seem to have 100% confidence in Keenum yet seems to love Bradford.
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:34 AM GMT
how come you think things are changing at Lambeau? Has anyone been fired?
Report sewter lives again January 22, 2018 12:35 AM GMT
no running game either at lambeau
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 12:37 AM GMT
It wouldn't be a surprise to see Bradford but the last time he came back he was nowhere near ready, could barely move.  Zimmer refuses to give Keenam any credit.  The NFL's two best defenses on the field so any kind of passing game is not to be sniffed at
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:37 AM GMT
Great play Foles.
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:40 AM GMT
Swagger    22 Jan 18 00:34 
how come you think things are changing at Lambeau? Has anyone been fired?

Yeah Capers the defensive co ordinater is gone and more importantly they got rid of Ted Thompson the General Manager , who is a dinosaur, the game has passed him by , wouldn't spend any money in free agency and has drafted horrendously
Report sewter lives again January 22, 2018 12:49 AM GMT
turnovers just kill you
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:50 AM GMT
Wow that is huge. I had no idea they were sacked - where have I been!
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 12:51 AM GMT
Eagles front seven very tough to beat
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 12:58 AM GMT
Yeah hoping it brings some joy for Aaron's last few years!!
Report GRANTCKING January 22, 2018 1:05 AM GMT
philly have dismantled this mug team
Report casemoney January 22, 2018 1:08 AM GMT
slaughter
Report sewter lives again January 22, 2018 1:09 AM GMT
yes didnt see this coming at all Foles has so much time
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 1:10 AM GMT
I think it's all she wrote. Cannot see how the Vikings come back. Interesting if they roll the dice immediately and change to Bradford hoping he can make some big plays - even then the Eagles are right where they want to be
Report Hamlin January 22, 2018 1:15 AM GMT
So do the Eagles stand a chance against the Pats? They've played well here but think they've been helped by some poor play by the Vikings.
Report dr . atkins January 22, 2018 1:16 AM GMT
pats would rather play the eagles than the vikings
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 1:17 AM GMT
fear it's much of a muchness who the Pats play Sad
Report dr . atkins January 22, 2018 1:17 AM GMT
pats be 4t9 against the eagles and 4t6 against vilkings
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 1:20 AM GMT
I personally don't really rate this Patriots team - it's not a great team imo. But the usual double act of Belichick and Brady plus decent coaching will make them very hard to beat.

I think the Eagles are fantastic value. They have a strong front seven so will get pressure on Brady. I also really rate Doug Pederson, I think he has done a fantastic job as head coach at the Eagles. It will basically come down to Nick Foles. If he plays like he has done in this first half then they have every chance. If Carson Weintz was playing I would fancy them to pull it off but I just don't know with Nick Foles. I much prefer him to Case Keenum against Brady as he has the ability to pull off a big play.

It will be closer than people think.
Report GRANTCKING January 22, 2018 1:26 AM GMT
this team is absolutely amazing
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 1:26 AM GMT
Carson Foles Grin
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 1:27 AM GMT
brilliant throw again from foles
Report GRANTCKING January 22, 2018 1:27 AM GMT
delighted theyre showing their early season form again, they deserve to win it all
Report bobweenit January 22, 2018 1:41 AM GMT
lmao
Report bobweenit January 22, 2018 1:42 AM GMT
get of the mamba
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 1:49 AM GMT
foles has been immense
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 1:52 AM GMT
Indeed.

Vikings very much a home team - not the same away
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 22, 2018 1:57 AM GMT
Superbowl baby

EAGLES!!!
Report milla445 January 22, 2018 1:59 AM GMT
Well, I got this one pretty wrong.

Well done the Eagles, hope they play this well in a fortnight.
Report dlarssonf January 22, 2018 2:08 AM GMT
Number 1 seed v number 1 seed superbowl
Report GoBallistic January 22, 2018 2:13 AM GMT
I would like to see Foles taken out of this game. Garbage time and it's getting a bit chippy
Report Swagger January 22, 2018 2:16 AM GMT
Agree, I think take away most of the starters, just run it
Report sewter lives again January 22, 2018 12:38 PM GMT
you must be well pleased PF

I didnt see that coming well not by that margin anyway thought it might be low scoring!!

please beat the Patriots
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 22, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
Absolutely delighted Sewter, when Wentz was ruled out on top of all the other injuries we have had this year I did not see this coming, Foles was epic last night, could barely believe some of then passes down the field when stood in the pocket and bodies galore around him.
We need to play as well if not better now in 2 weeks time but ya never know.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now