Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
09 Oct 17 12:21
| Topic/replies: 16,351 | Blogger: therhino's blog
I haven't a clue. AFC looks weak. Chiefs a cut above thus far, look a legit contender to me but Patriots can of course steady the ship. Apart from those two, don't see another real contender at the minute. Steelers plenty of talent but look a real mess and apparently they are having issues getting along.

Could be the year of the Pack. So far so good, Rodgers is just incredibly clutch. Cowboys fans must hate him, does it every time. Falcons and Panthers not quite convinced by yet, is the Seahawks can sort the o line out they will have every chance.

Gun to my head I'd be calling for a Packers vs Chiefs SB right now.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 5 weeks in, what do we think?
Show More
Report dlarssonf October 9, 2017 1:40 PM BST
Really Hope the Packers do it , if they can get a rum game going with Aaron Jones it would be good because Rodgers can't keep carrying the team. As a big Packer fan still would be very worried about the secondary , it's abysmal.

Would not rule Denver out of the AFC , that defence is superb and all they have to do then is have Trevor been a game manager.  Steelers will never do anything with that clown they have coaching them - he is clueless.
Report mr_sykes October 9, 2017 6:27 PM BST
looks like GB v KC right now alright but it is week 5,yeah Steelers not at much at the minute although maybe its the lesser teams they have trouble focusing against,they could easily win in Kansas next week,as for KC good win last night,thought they looked shaky at times v Washington but they responded well and are still 2.5 games up on NE who will keep winning....
Report jedi sophie October 12, 2017 11:40 AM BST
BIG match this for both teams,Panthers especially,a few tough fixtures already,another here,hoping they are back in the big time this year.Steering clear of the injuries massive.
Lets go Panthers!CoolHappy
Report therhino October 12, 2017 9:40 PM BST
Yeah I've backed them for SB Jedi, price is gigantic if they can get close to the 2015 form. Worth the risk.
Report jedi sophie October 13, 2017 1:58 AM BST
Me too,still value there...
Report equine flew October 15, 2017 9:18 PM BST
Seattle look the value at the moment.  At some point I think their offence will click.  Even a modicum of improvement with their defence will make them dangerous.
Report therhino October 16, 2017 11:20 AM BST
All turned on its head this week. Backed Carolina for the SB, they lost and shortened Excited Don't often get that. Rodgers out for the season it appears obviously huge, GB may as well go home. It is as wide open as it could be possibly be right now.
Report grayhawk October 22, 2017 9:17 PM BST
Is there a good side in the league?.....i haven't seen a Superbowl calibre team yet.

Obviously still plenty of time for teams to elevate their play....

NFL must be happy with the parity throughout the league but not the standard of play.....
Report jedi sophie October 22, 2017 11:24 PM BST
Agree 100 % Gray.
Report jedi sophie October 23, 2017 12:16 AM BST
Seattle seem to be improving now!
Not there biggest fan but twice seen in live game been impressed!Colts and Giants right enough!
Report ph. October 23, 2017 1:23 AM BST
if Big Ben stays healthy in body and mind then the Steelers must be thereabouts. Brave enough to carry all the blame recently, his selfless call, probably warranted but he deflected attention from his failing team mates and tonight they showed vigour and controlled aggression both in offence and D.
Report jedi sophie October 23, 2017 1:31 AM BST
Hammered the Chiefs in all but scoreline too!
Report jedi sophie October 23, 2017 8:07 PM BST
NFL forum seems to have pretty much died on its arse,even in comparison too last year..Pity that!

As enthralling as ever for me,maybe not a stand out team but the excitement superb,the matches this weekend not top class but really enjoyed Pats V Falcons.Many moons removed from the superbowl, Falcons not over it in the slightest,have regressed,Pats back at it too.MOJO back.
Report wisewords October 24, 2017 1:58 AM BST
is it a Seahawks Superbowl year?
Report enpassant October 24, 2017 4:05 AM BST
What we do know is that Washington have an appalling defence. Shocking mistakes tonight when I think Phil were there for the taking.
Report enpassant October 24, 2017 4:05 AM BST
What we do know is that Washington have an appalling defence. Shocking mistakes tonight when I think Phil were there for the taking.
Report jedi sophie October 24, 2017 10:07 AM BST
Seahawks moving up in lists due to the demise of others mainly??Not been great though good other night,good in 2nd half as D wears you down!
Report therhino October 30, 2017 7:13 AM GMT
I'd like to formally retract the KC vs GB selection with the gun to my head, I'll now opt for NE vs Seattle. Wentz is sensational but still can't give the Eagles their due yet. AFC starting to look very familiar with the Pats and Steelers forging ahead but the NFC is wild.
Report equine flew October 30, 2017 9:10 AM GMT
AFC number 1 seed could be decided on 17th December, when patriots have to go to Heinz Field.

NFC number 1 seed could be decided on 4th December, when eagles have to go to Qwest Field (yes I know!)
Report jedi sophie October 30, 2017 9:37 AM GMT
Thought the Texans shouldve buried Seattle last night,superb play most of match,went missing in final minute..Bizarre..

Sensational game.
Report jedi sophie October 30, 2017 9:39 AM GMT
Texans superb last night,went AWOL in last minute,costly for myself..Superb game though,superb.
Is there D beginning to creak a tad?
Report jedi sophie October 30, 2017 9:40 AM GMT
Forum is a pain in the arse,why dont they get it sorted out,its pathetic....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now