Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jedi sophie
28 Aug 17 10:16
| Topic/replies: 6,243 | Blogger: jedi sophie's blog
Unbelievably tough break for Pats losing Edelman,outstanding player, and without him would NOT have collected another ring.Even they will struggle to replace him, though they were looking incredibly strong.
Bit of value about perhaps.5 on here.Didnt really think they be bigger than around 4 entire off season.

Pats at 5, Panthers at 34, Texans at 38 my early pops.

Cannot wait for next Friday Morning. I know i am early.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View NFL season 17/18.
Show More
Report jedi sophie August 28, 2017 10:17 AM BST
Apologies Texans 44Happy
Report therhino August 28, 2017 2:07 PM BST
Might be a year or so too soon, but the Titans are coming in my opinion. Mariota gonna be a legend, improved receiving group and the two headed monster at running back makes for a beast offensively. Not to mention, Denzel Washington is a great coach.
Report TUB August 30, 2017 12:47 PM BST
Never too early to talk nfl. I think i"ll be sticking with my 2 conference picks from last year, that being the packers and steelers.
Division wise i"ve gone with the raiders, giants, falcons and texans.
No originality here but have backed brees, bell and julio for leading passer/rusher/receiver
Report jedi sophie August 30, 2017 8:37 PM BST
Packers took a real hiding against the Falcons TUB,could they turn that around,I am a Packer follower amongst others,mainly due to the QB,even he couldnt stop that doing though!
Seem tad short to me.
Steelers also came up short,had decent bet on them last year,ultimately really disappointed in the big one though Bell getting ccreamed did not help! BB last chance maybe?
Report dlarssonf August 31, 2017 2:53 PM BST
Go Pack Go LoveLoveLove    Although Edelman is a brilliant player , he is replaceable like everyone at New England except Bill Bilicheat , he is New England.

Can't wait for the new season now , not long to wait now Love Roll on the sleepless nights!!!!
Report Culvin September 1, 2017 12:39 AM BST
I received this 30 page booklet from Betfair 3 days ago.Anybody want it?If so,just personal message me an address and i'll send it to you.
Report jedi sophie September 1, 2017 8:55 PM BST
Me too,very kind of them!Grin
Report TUB September 5, 2017 2:57 PM BST
Hi jedi, im just thinking that a year can be a long time in the  nfl.
Report TUB September 5, 2017 3:01 PM BST
and i wonder if the falcons will be as dominant. Hopefully the Packers run game will be a factor. Obviously the pats are the team to beat but id rather be on the steelers for one last burst from ben and co
Report VillaBoy September 6, 2017 3:48 PM BST
I like Seattle but their price seems too short, so I've gone with three teams with decent defence and with a bit of value

Texans ew 40/1
Vikings ew 40/1
Chiefs win only 38
Report TUB September 8, 2017 4:45 PM BST
I dont know if any of u guys do fantasy sports but playon.co have just started an nfl game. I play golf and soccer on it regularly and its quite good
Report jedi sophie September 10, 2017 8:33 PM BST
Getting rid of the Texans immediatelyLaughHopeless!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now