Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TexassportsagentBuzz
04 Apr 17 22:47
| Topic/replies: 6,912 | Blogger: TexassportsagentBuzz's blog
Sorry but there is no Na forum anymore just American Football... Going too post my baseball bets here if its OK....

Starting bank 1000 Euro

Bet 1  Cleveland Indians -1.5 runs to beat Texas Rangers Cry
Got burned a good few times backing them when Carrasco starts but according to advanced stats he should be right up there with the likes of Kershaw. Like the Lineup and LOVE the bullpen only Baltimore I rank higher. Texas start with Martin Perez, a player I had high hopes for but his career record and ERA are nothing to boast about, just a middle of the road pitcher..... He can throw with relative  power (low to mid 90's) for someone so slight but he often blows up allowing crooked numbers in an  inning.

He apparently has a new found confidence now but I'll believe that when I see it.

20 staked at 2.1
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View My Baseball thread 2017
Show More
Report TexassportsagentBuzz April 4, 2017 11:00 PM BST
And the 2nd bet is Rays to beat Yankees 20 staked at 1.95

CC Sabathia is now sobre but I still can see him continuing his slide.  Yanks have improved there lineup with some prospects but I still don't rate them.

Odorizzi usually pitches well against the Yankees and he is a solid pitcher.  Rays bats also looked hot last night against Tanaka, i hope they can wallop CC all around the park tonight.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now