Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Swagger
06 Oct 14 23:26
| Topic/replies: 10,421 | Blogger: Swagger's blog
Long overdue.

Go on Tony, keep up the good form.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Tony Romo appreciation thread
Show More
Report dlarssonf October 7, 2014 12:28 AM BST
Not December yet Wink
Report sc1883 October 7, 2014 7:39 AM BST
Most underrated QB of modern times, his stats match up to some of the best. Thought he was a gonner the other night when JJ Watt was bearing down his back lol!!
Report ClayDavis October 7, 2014 12:43 PM BST
You say Tony, I say............
Report dlarssonf October 7, 2014 2:29 PM BST
he certaintly isn't under rated lol yes he is a good quarter back but his decision making is horrendous.  Unlike the best he doesn't get it done under pressure
Report Swardean October 7, 2014 6:33 PM BST
Should be fun to see how he copes with the pressure and noise of CenturyLink Field this weekend.
Report Swagger October 8, 2014 2:08 AM BST
It will be interesting to see how the Cowboys get on against Seattle - we will find out if the Cowboys are a proper team this season. I have a feeling it will be closer than people think - Romo finally has an offensive line infront of him with a running game and apart from the first half against the 49ers when to be fair it was his first competitive game since back surgery, there haven't been too many more impressive QB's this season so far.

Go on the Romo! Love
Report themightymac October 8, 2014 2:50 AM BST
At times he plays like Joe Montana, other times like Charlie Chaplin.
Report Hank Hill October 10, 2014 2:26 AM BST
At least the Cowboys have had some early practice with the silent count after Texans fans were so loud at Cowboys home Laugh
Report casemoney October 11, 2014 2:46 PM BST
Underrated ? Hes never Done anything of Note IMVHO
Report curious-cat October 13, 2014 12:26 AM BST
and today ?

against the World Champions Grin
Report sc1883 October 13, 2014 12:31 AM BST
Great job tonight by Tony!!!
Report ClayDavis October 13, 2014 7:12 AM BST
How about some Romo love Love
Report curious-cat October 15, 2014 3:01 AM BST
BlushShocked
Report Swagger October 17, 2014 1:59 PM BST
Clay - I say Tony you say Romo, Tony...
Report Swagger October 20, 2014 5:32 AM BST
Basically Tony Romo = 6-1
Report ClayDavis October 28, 2014 2:29 AM GMT
ShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryCryCry
Report Swagger October 28, 2014 11:10 AM GMT
Just shows how a teams season can be turned upside down in one play. Weeden did ok when he came on and I think the Cowboys should never have let Romo back on the field - even if they had won the game, the risk in him carrying on and making his injury worse was surely too great to take. Hopefully he will be ok - my tickets for the Wembley game came through yesterday, just hope I get to see the Romo Mischief
Report Swardean October 28, 2014 4:27 PM GMT
So do I swagger, cant wait to abuse him at WembleyDevil   Come on Jax !
Report themightymac October 28, 2014 11:14 PM GMT
I agree with swagger, Romo should never have been put back in the game, regardless of the result. Weeden would have won it though, imo.
Report dlarssonf November 2, 2014 1:38 PM GMT
Romo out of today's game, more than likely won't play the wembley game either
Report sc1883 November 2, 2014 4:34 PM GMT
Gutted, im a huge Cowboys/Romo fan and i think im never gonna get to see the great man live in the flesh. The one time i went over to America and watched the Cowboys was v Bucs in old Texas Stadium and the week before Romo got injured. I got to watch one one of the worst QB's of all time in Johnson (if my memory serves me right) playing for us in a dire game. Im off to Wembley next week and once again it looks like the Romo is gonna avoid me :(

Get well soon fella, probably for the best cos these Cardinals are gonna be heavy blitzing all day tonight, he might not have got out alive!
Report sc1883 November 11, 2014 4:50 PM GMT
Finally got to see the great man play live and he didnt let me down. It was clear in the warm ups that he was knowhere near fit, he could barely jog and looked in discomfort but its testament to Romo that he suited up and played knowing how important the win was for his team. Puts players like Jay Cutler to shame! Hopefully 2 weeks rest will have him ready for slaying the Giants once more. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!
Report curious-cat November 13, 2014 1:15 AM GMT
he was amazing !
Report Swagger November 24, 2014 1:23 PM GMT
Love
Report Swagger December 21, 2014 1:13 PM GMT
Cometh the hour...
Report Swagger December 21, 2014 1:16 PM GMT
December = Clutch = The Romo = Play Offs = Without Sean Lee and the general state of that Defense they can't go all the way can they...but the Romo/Dez B factor...
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 21, 2014 8:50 PM GMT
Let's Go Tony,  one more solid effort today please.
Report sc1883 December 21, 2014 9:20 PM GMT
A nervous Cowboy here, fingers crossed boys!!!
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 22, 2014 1:05 AM GMT
He did the "AL Bundy" tonight 4td passes in one game
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 22, 2014 1:06 AM GMT
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5FEpGql9s
Report Swagger December 23, 2014 10:13 PM GMT
Do you guys think the Cowboys will just rest Romo on Sunday against the Redskins? Give him 7 more days to rest his back whilst Weeden gets some gametime. Also makes sense to let Murray break the rushing record set by Smith in the regular season then just bench him as well before taming the Lions the following week.
Report Swardean December 23, 2014 11:25 PM GMT
Another game with Dallas nothing to play for.  No one likes to bet on the Skins, but at home +7 I am on big style
Report Swagger December 23, 2014 11:45 PM GMT
Alright Swardean, I don't want you to hijack the thread being a Seahawks fan Wink and/or to take away the limelight from the great man, but in reality we all accept that if the Seahawks see off the Rams then they will basically be in the NFC Championship game against either the Packers or the Cowboys. Who would you prefer? The regulation answer would be the Cowboys but I think the Packers would be a better match up for the Seahawks at home. It was good to see RG3 play better last week - he will be looking to build on that this Sunday so the +7 looks fair especially as matches between the Redskins and the Cowboys are often weird and close for whatever reason.
Report punkha1 December 24, 2014 8:53 PM GMT
Sorry for been dumb guys but if Seattle & Dallas finish level why do Dallas finish ahead having beaten Seattle this season?
Report TexassportsagentBuzz December 28, 2014 12:21 AM GMT
Seattle finish ahead of Dallas if both are tied because of a greater win percentage in conference games.
Report Swardean December 28, 2014 5:45 PM GMT
If the Packers/Lions game does not end in a tie one of those teams will be 12-4.

We are presuming that both Dallas and Seattle will win as well and be 12-4.

That creates a 3 way tie in which case head to head is not used unless all 3 teams have played each other.  In this case they have not.

The next tie breaker is conference record.  Seattle has both Green Bay and Dallas beat by 1 game. 

However if Detroit wins then Seattle and Detroit are tied with the same Conference Record.

The next tie breaker is record against common opponents with a minimum requirement of at least 4 common opponents.

Seattle has Detroit beat in that tie breaker. 

So unless Seattle loses or Detroit and Green Bay tie leaving Seattle and Dallas in a two way tie for best record, there is no way that Dallas gets the #1 seed.

Pretty long odds that GB and Detroit tie so all Seattle needs to do is beat the Rams and the road to the SB goes through Seattle.  And Dallas will have to play 3 games as the #3 seed.
Report Swardean December 28, 2014 5:57 PM GMT
I won't swagger and despite my irrational hatred of all things cowboys, I will be the first to congratulate Romo if he can pull off the big one.
Report sc1883 January 1, 2015 9:44 AM GMT
Tony Romo led the NFL in passer rating (113.2) and yds/a (8.52), Happy New Year Romo fans. No doubt when/if the Cowboys lose in the play offs the haters will be back on board!
Report Swagger January 3, 2015 11:38 AM GMT
Come on Tony Romo Love
Report TexassportsagentBuzz January 5, 2015 12:21 AM GMT
What a play on 4th and long.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz January 5, 2015 12:21 AM GMT
MVP! MVP! MVP!
Report sc1883 January 5, 2015 12:33 AM GMT
Romo done his job, come on defence do yours now - squeeky bum time!!!!!!!
Report casemoney January 5, 2015 12:59 AM GMT
Him and Jerry on Their hands and Knees Sucking Zebra C ock as I type Laugh
Report Swagger January 5, 2015 3:15 AM GMT
I could barely watch the last few minutes. Not one of Tony's best games but it was pleaswing that when it really mattered he converted the clutch passes. All the Lions fans bemoaning the flag/non flag in the fourth quarter yet forgetting all the calls against the Cowboys earlier in the game - comical and embarrassing. E.g and I only saw it once but the Lions got a roughing the kicker penalty flag yet the Cowboys didn't get one for a very similar play - both huge calls at pivotal moments. Thankfully Tony is clutch Love
Report johnnythebull January 5, 2015 11:41 AM GMT
sorry,fanboys...still not convinced by Romo
instances there where he drew the sacks losing yardage instead of throwing the ball away
admit it was a good throw to Williams but on replay Williams did really well to change direction at the death in the endzone..respect
they can't afford to get behind the 8 ball against GB
that's what they thrive on
they have to start scoring from the get-go & keep scoring
i think Rodger's calf is going to bite them in the mouth
will be their achilles heel
imo he's the best out there
but WILL be inconvenienced by his injury
GB defo beatable
seahawks not invincible either as is no team
Report Princes Purple Guitar January 5, 2015 3:44 PM GMT
great game
Report TexassportsagentBuzz January 6, 2015 2:07 PM GMT
He had the best QB rating in the League during the regular season, and now after winning his first playoff match in 8 years nothing can stop him.
Report grayhawk January 6, 2015 4:53 PM GMT
Had a good season..hope he has a shocker Sunday Wink
Report grayhawk January 9, 2015 5:05 PM GMT
Didn't realise that Romo has the second highest career QB rating ever Shocked....ahead of Manning and Brady.

It also shows how good Steve Young was when he's the only QB in the top eight who isn't still playing ( harder for QBs in years gone by )
Report dlarssonf January 10, 2015 12:42 PM GMT
sort of shows you though that it means fcuk all especially comparing the careers of Brady & Romo.  Romo has always had the ability , its under pressure when it matters most and until now he has lacked badly in that department.  Just hope it continue's tomorrow Wink
Report Swagger January 10, 2015 11:29 PM GMT
Nice throw by Brady in the first half - if that was Romo social media would be having a field day. Also, regardless of what happens tomorrow, Romo showed last week that he can handle the pressure when he doesn't have to make all the plays himself. The fourth down throw to Witten, and the two third down and long touchdown passes to Williams showed he has the metal when he has an offensive line but the Packers are some team so if the Cowboys lose it will put on Romo's shoulders when in reality the Cowboys will have been beaten by a better team.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz January 11, 2015 9:15 PM GMT
19 attempts 15 completions (should be 16) 2 TD's  0 INT's.
143.6 Quarterback rating...

ELITE
Report sc1883 January 11, 2015 9:42 PM GMT
devastated, if only that catch had stood :(   That defeat to the redskins was always going to come back to hurt us, will be spending the next few weeks thinking what could have been now.
Report grayhawk January 11, 2015 9:54 PM GMT
He played well again Texas....maybe he will finally get some people off his back.
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 3:03 AM GMT
Grayhawk - I hope the Packers go all the way. I still feel physically sick from the reversal on the Bryant catch but maybe I'm being bias. All other fans around me said it was a bad call but I read they changed the rules 4 years ago. All I know it was a ballsy call by Garret to go for it on fourth down, it was a ballsy thrown by Romo with the season on the line and in my opinion it was a ballsy catch by Bryant. I probably won't be able to watch the other games as it just sickens me when in professional sport you see a decision like that which in my opinion is anti-sport. I wanted to see if Rogers could go down the field on one leg and win the game for the Packers, if he could then fair play. We are left with in my opinion a very questionable call which reversed the decision on the field (rare in itself) which essentially put pay to the best part of a years work of preparation - why bother!
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 3:14 AM GMT
Patriots have won the SB so well done to people on them at good prices. They will destroy the Colts next week, not too bothered whoever wins out of the other two - Brady knows he will win it this year. Rogers isn't 100%, it's plain to see. I still don't understand how the Bryant Catch wasn't deemed a catch. Even if they have changed the rules, a guy a catches a ball, brings it in (possession), then afer 3 steps reaches out for a touchdown... for a sport to rule that a non catch is just laughable. It's worse than the roughing the kicker which wasn't called against the Seahawks last season against the 49ers at a critical stage which essentially won them the game and in effect the Superbowl. Worse officiating that football over here - just makes you think why do you bother wasting your time with it all
Report therhino January 12, 2015 6:03 AM GMT
it just sickens me when in professional sport you see a decision like that which in my opinion is anti-sport

Brilliantly worded Swagger. They made the play, and it was a massive play, for it to not stand I won't try to come up with any more apt words because you nailed it - it is anti-sport.
Report grayhawk January 12, 2015 11:14 AM GMT
A passionate and reasoned response Swagger.....as a fan of the game i'd hate to lose with a call like that so we can only imagine how the Dallas players and staff feel.....

It was a brilliant catch and it just seems so wrong that the ruling states that it wasn't.

As rhino says..you put it well
Report therhino January 12, 2015 11:29 AM GMT
Dez Bryant on twitter: as I went to the ground I rolled over and I tipped the ball to gain better control.. We lost and I accept it but please change that rule

Amen Dez.
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 11:33 AM GMT
It's also that we were all robbed of seeing an amazing last 3 minutes.
Would Dallas have punched in the touchdown from the 1 yard line - most probably yes with four downs.
Would Dallas have made the 2 point conversion - maybe
Would Rogers have got points for the Packers - I think he would have got at least a field goal if not a touchdown as he was hitting top form in the second half.
This would have left it to Romo to win the game if he had enough time on the clock which is what every neutral wanted to see

I have read the rules and loads of peoples opinion on the play, in my opinion (again I admit maybe I'm bias) but for me the main point is that the rule that was applied to overturn the catch was incorrectly applied to that particular play. We all know the various arguments for and against the catch I have read fair arguments both ways - that is part of the problem as I think the current rules are too subjective and open to debate so I think the NFL need to clear it up for future as imagine a Superbowl won/lost on a play reversed like that, just bad for the sport. The official nearest the call deemed it a catch so I was very surprised the call on the field was reversed, had he deemed it incomplete on the field then it's more understandable why they wouldn't reverse it the other way. With a close subjective call like that they normally go with the official who calls it live closest to the play which I think is the fairest way.

People might think it's fair enough the Cowboys went out after they got a break last week against the Lions - the point I would make is in that game I thought the Lions got every close call in the first half so it wasn't all one way traffic and they still had time to win the game after the flag was picked up - they muffed their punt immediately after the call and that was their own fault.

I think when all is said and done, the turning point was Dan Bailey missing the field goal at the end of the second quarter as I don't think the Packers would have come back from 17-7 but fair play to Rogers, he made a lovely throw to bring about the field goal to make it 14-10 at half time. The irony is Bailey is known as the iceman and clutch with his kicking and Romo has/had a reputation of choking when it really mattered yet in the last two play off games the roles were reversed!
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 11:47 AM GMT
Also, Suh should have been suspended against the Cowboys for what he did to Rogers, one of the main reasons the Cowboys/Lions game was close was because of Suh who had a great game pressuring Romo but how he was allowed to play was beyond me. So for all the bitter Lions fans on other threads/forums banging on about the PI call/non call don't forget that!

I'm not bitter just disappointed a great play was taken away from the sport and that we didn't get to the see the last 3-4 minutes unfold. Any way wish the Pack all the best and I just hope Rogers has enough mobility to do himself justice next week against the Seahawks.
Report therhino January 12, 2015 11:48 AM GMT
I think the crux of it all, i believe, in plays like that, any benefit should be with the team making the play, in this case Dallas. The rules shouldn't just govern the game, they should encourage attacking, exciting play - what we all want to see! In cricket the benefit of doubt goes to the batsman, in soccer benefit of the offside rule goes to the attacker (at least it's meant to), in the NBA they have the magic circle beneath the rim where you can't be called with a charge - all rules that aren't just a matter of governance, but also designed to promote excitement, which strengthens the product. The NFL lost a highlight that would've been famous for years today and instead have controversy. That's a loss.
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 12:00 PM GMT
Therhino - yes my friend said something similar to me last night and I agree with you. It's just bad for the sport as for example Bryant could have easily tucked the ball in and Dallas punch in the touchdown from the one yard line but he was going for the spectacular play on the premise that he had already secured and maintained possesion of the ball. So the rule whether it should have been applied or not promotes negative regulation boring plays which is contrary to what makes sport unique.

A definition of sport (noun) in the online Oxford Dictionary: -

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment

Where was the "entertainment" in reversing the catch last night? Sport was the loser not just the Cowboys. I think even the most die hard Packers fans wanted the catch to stand to see their bad man Aaron Rogers win the game for them - everyone would have accepted that.
Report Whisperingdeath January 12, 2015 12:48 PM GMT
I think even the most die hard Packers fans wanted the catch to stand to see their bad man Aaron Rogers win the game for them - everyone would have accepted that.

Are you on crack? Have you any idea how tortuous it was for Packers fans last night?

We marvelled at the atleticism of the catch and the defensive effort of Shield's, still don't understand the rule, think it's extremely unfair but remain absolutely delighted and without shame!
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 1:31 PM GMT
haha fair Whispering. Had that been the Packers with that throw there would have been a part of me thinking, fair play, I want to see Romo make the winning drive now to define his season. So I think there would have been a part, however small, of you thinking fair play - let Aaron win the game but maybe I'm wrong! Yes Shields did very well on that play.
Report johnnythebull January 12, 2015 1:41 PM GMT
at the end of the day the kite jerry was writing out in the review booth wasn't generous enough...fin d'histoire
dallas led & were not able to kill the game off
professional losers & chokers
they were playing against a cripple led offense ffs
re the catch..tremendous athleticism..unlucky imho to get the call reversed
but they should've put the game to bed prior to that & as per usual(when it counts)they didn't
as for romo fangirls
i'm sorry he DOES NOT get it done when it counts
whereas the cripple on the other side does & did
unfortunately for him
he has hardly healed after 2 weeks off
and with only another week till next sunday
he can look forward to an uber physical,athletic,quick D jumping all over him
Report johnnythebull January 12, 2015 1:46 PM GMT
BTW..je ne suis pas charlie...je suis moi
Liberte..egalite..fraternite to all forumitesGrin
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 5:00 PM GMT
Come on Johnny - how can you blame the Romo?

He was playing with injured ribs and effectively a broken back as well. Credit to Rodgers who was exceptional in the second half especially given his torn calf but I don't see how that loss can be blamed on Romo. He made a few bonehead plays in not throwing the ball away and got sacked but he made the important throws when he had to, including the catch to Bryant at the end. Bailey's missed field goal attempt and Murray's fumble were the two self induced errors by the Cowboys but that's American Football for you and they still should have made Green Bay take the game into overtime or win it. Rodgers has lost a bunch of play off games recently but I still regard him as the best QB - it's often fine margins at this stage so I can't agree that Romo didn't get it done/choked - he threw that pass to Bryant on 4th and 2 with the season on the line - come on chokers wouldn't have even attempted the throw.
Report dlarssonf January 12, 2015 5:01 PM GMT
I still think that if the catch stood Rodgers would have won the game for Green Bay
Report Swagger January 12, 2015 5:06 PM GMT
dlarssonf - maybe so but it would have been great to have seen the game come to its natural conclusion for all round closure. We will never know - Dallas may have got the TD, the 2 point conversion and Rodgers may have seen the clock out and won the game with a TD, or thrown a pick given the pressure (unlikely but you never know with the season on the line with one leg!), or only got enough yardage for a field goal giving Romo a minute to win the game with no timeouts etc (might have won it or thrown a pick himself!). For me it was just such a shame that the game ended the way it did and it's just brushed under the carpet and when you read the record books we will only see a Green Bay win.
Report johnnythebull January 12, 2015 5:30 PM GMT
SWAGGER
you write coherently
not saying Romo is a choker per se but his(the team's)records in p/offs is there in black & white
they don't get it done
or,especially yesterday they conspire,in one form or another to NOT get it done
media bigging them up to the skies
they had no excuse to not deliver after being in front but once again didn't
all the semantics ain't going to change the result
hawks starting to look awesome
but if you knew A Rod could miraculously recover b4 sunday
think it would go down to the wire
7.4 on here 4 SB
that's a massive price
solely because of A Rod's 'injury'
Report dlarssonf January 12, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
Yeah I agree with you Swagger but the rule was called correctly and for me it was more of a disgrace that the flag was picked up last week against Detroit.  As a packer fan if what happened to Dez yesterday happened to Nelson or Cobb I would be sick too but if I was a Lions fan I would be fuming at what was basically cheating last week
Report dlarssonf January 13, 2015 6:40 PM GMT
Swagger you are been a touch bias , there was no bad call in the Detroit game but a real injustice in the Packers game???  that flag should never have been picked up , it was a disgrace and Dallas would have been nowhere near Lambeau Field otherwise.

Can't have it both ways. It was a disgrace what happened in the Detroit Game ( as a neutral ) and it was very harsh what happened Dez Byrant ( as a Packers fan )
Report Swagger January 14, 2015 1:16 PM GMT
I'm not saying it wasn't a bad call in the Detroit game but how many times do you see a similar play where a flag isn't thrown and you think that looked like PI but wasn't called. Teams will get those go for and against them at some point all season and my point was that the flags being picked up made it look worse. Also regards Detroit if Suh wasn't playing, which he clearly shouldn't have been, then Detroit would have got little pressure on Romo so chances are they would have been gassed much earlier. Also the roughing the kicker or whatever call the Lions got and the Cowboys didn't get for a similar play in the first half were also big swings in the game. That's football so on balance I don't think the Lions have too much to moan about - the facts speaks for themselves.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-tells-cowboys-they-missed-seven-penalties-on-lions-as-well-171012009.html

The Competition Committee are considering changing the catch rule which arguably shouldn't have even been applied to the Bryant catch is a completely different matter.
Report dlarssonf January 14, 2015 6:48 PM GMT
The issue wasn't the call.  The whole point is that flag been picked up never happens like that ever.  It was a disgraceful decision which affected the outcome of the game.
Report sc1883 September 14, 2015 9:54 AM BST
Mr Clutch is back!!!!!!! Romo's year?
Report therhino October 17, 2016 7:41 AM BST
Does anyone think there is any possible way Romo can get his job back barring an injury to Dak? Surely a new era in Dallas has started. If Big Ben's knee is no good, then the Steelers have until Nov. 1 to trade someone in. Seems like a no brainer to me - Romo leading the Steelers to the SB to take on Dallas. Wouldn't that be something Excited
Report sc1883 October 17, 2016 12:55 PM BST
Ive always been behind Romo but you cannot take Dak out of that team while he's making plays and helping earn the Wins. The offense currently seems to have great chemistry and bringing back Romo could change that. Romo will always be there if or when Dak hits the wall. Also Romo retires a Cowboy, no team will inherit that huge contract on a old and body broken QB. I honestly don't believe he would put his body thru hell for another franchise. Great position for the Cowboys to be in for a change!
Report SimpleJack October 17, 2016 4:56 PM BST
****g stupid german ****g **** , what an absolute ****g arse
Report SimpleJack October 17, 2016 4:56 PM BST
oops wrong thread , meant for mega tennis thread
Report jedi sophie October 18, 2016 1:24 AM BST
Cannot see them bringing him back although couple weeks back OWNER stated very very strongly ROMO there Number 1.....
Dallas a chance this year!
Report Kriskin December 12, 2016 10:39 PM GMT
After watching Prescott last night the Cowboys will not win the Superbowl this year.  I would rate their chances more with Romo back at the helm
Report jedi sophie December 13, 2016 10:15 PM GMT
He wasnt great,,but he HAS been absolutely superb,next two games at home,i think he will get the job done there,doesnt deserve dropping at this stage!no way!
Report therhino December 14, 2016 8:53 AM GMT
Dak had a blip and deserves forgiveness, but I suspect you are right Kriskin. The kid needs to be lights out from here otherwise Romo must get a chance. Dak is the QB of the future but still not over the line as the here and now. Interesting times ahead...
Report jedi sophie December 14, 2016 8:05 PM GMT
Im on the Cowboys quite big for Superbowl and im far more worried about there deefense than i am Dak Prescott.Think he has been superb barring a few moments.
Been in a few tight spots and answered them all,Giants have some real good defensive players and i didnt think was that much of a shock.
Cowboys clinch home field i still like there chances.
Report sc1883 April 4, 2017 2:02 PM BST
Happy retirement fella

Despite interest from at least one playoff-ready NFL team, the Dallas Cowboys legend and four-time Pro Bowler is set to retire in order to pursue a career in football broadcasting, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Romo was slated to be released by the Cowboys on Tuesday.Despite interest from at least one playoff-ready NFL team, the Dallas Cowboys legend and four-time Pro Bowler is set to retire in order to pursue a career in football broadcasting, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Romo was slated to be released by the Cowboys on Tuesday.
Report Swagger April 17, 2017 10:53 PM BST
Gutted. Shame injuries over the last few years as a result of running for his life behind a horrific O-Line early on in his career effectively ended his career. Sad he didn't get a chance to play with the current Cowboys team as it was absolutely loaded on offense last season and was a stronger team than the one he took so close to the Championship game in 2014.
Report stringy June 25, 2018 1:35 AM BST
I appreciated that hold.. :)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now