Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
impossible123
27 Feb 18 19:12
| Topic/replies: 8,284 | Blogger: impossible123's blog
The new safety device fitted to all F1 cars for 2018 looks absolutely bizarre. The view is like looking out of a broken pair of spectacles with the middle section held together by plasticine or watching two separate screens on a laptop with a small gap in the middle.

I'm surprised the FIA sanctioned the device despite an obstructed and incomplete front vision.
Share |
Show More
Report mesmerised March 3, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
They have been struggling to get out of the car with the halo in their way, looks unsightly and in need of a design change.

I also don't trust these Yanks to run the show, it'll probably become a more and more Americanised sport as time goes on, they've already started this Boxing style nonsense of introducing them 1 by 1 onto the Grid. God knows what's next.
Report impossible123 April 23, 2018 10:09 PM BST
Toto does not like it; Hamilton not either (possibly), even before the arrival of Ricciardo (I presume) next season.

I think Hamilton and Mercedes will need to win at Azerbaijan this weekend as Ferrari have improved this season, and difficult to peg back if not; Bottas is clearly not good enough against Vettel.
Report mesmerised April 24, 2018 9:23 PM BST
it looks ugly and is off putting for casual fans
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now