Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
efisio.
15 May 16 13:05
| Topic/replies: 5,007 | Blogger: efisio.'s blog
Must be pi$$ed.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Breathalyzer for Hamilton
Show More
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:06 PM BST
that wasn't Hamilton's fault
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:09 PM BST
I think it was Hamilton's fault.
Report DixieUK May 15, 2016 1:09 PM BST
no it wasn't it was that arrogant krout
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:10 PM BST
look at the line Rosberg took, he was more interested in stopping Hamilton than concentrating on taking the [left] hand corner.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:11 PM BST
right hand corner I mean
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:13 PM BST
I think Ros had already moved to block before Hammy got his wing alongside. To expect Rosberg to get back to the left at that point is asking too much. Interesting meeting to be had behind closed doors though.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:17 PM BST
Hamilton was on the grass. Rosberg has come way off the natural line for taking that corner purely because he wanted to block Hamilton. He wrote off the whole teams work in one selfish move.
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:19 PM BST
No disrespect, but I'll go with Nikki Lauda's view.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:22 PM BST
what was Lauda's view? I'm sure it was a platitude because someone stuck a microphone in his face.
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:27 PM BST
He said, "Hamilton was too aggresive, there was no need. Rosberg was in front, why should he move out of his (Hamilton's) way. However Brundle and at least one other Sky pundit disagrees with that view.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:28 PM BST
According to Coulthard, Lauda said Rosberg was too aggressive
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:34 PM BST
Nope, 100% not. I saw the interview.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 1:42 PM BST
Lauda is in danger of creating a rift between Hamilton and Mercedes
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:47 PM BST
Official word from Mercedes is "Incident inconclusive". Lauda still blaming Hamilton, but when analyzing all the data, the evidence maybe somewhat different. We will await the race controllers verdict".
Report efisio. May 15, 2016 1:49 PM BST
It has also been reported that Rosberg will drive for Mercedes in 2017. Seems odd to announce this and not Hamilton. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton in a Ferrari car next season.
Report hippie May 15, 2016 2:04 PM BST
Wolff on ch.4 confirmed Lauda blamed Hamilton. Lauda should have kept his mouth shut and considered the consequences of what he was blurting out. The data will prove he was wrong.
Report Zazu May 16, 2016 7:20 AM BST
Lauda always gives his opinions on the drivers. In a sport renowned for being boring and PR driven it's refreshing

50/50 for me. Hamilton much faster than Rosberg, Rosberg staunchly defended leaving Hamilton nowhere to go but the grass.
Report the bloob May 16, 2016 6:11 PM BST
That was Rosberg's fault in my opinion. The racing line was on the other side of the track and he blatantly moved across to block Hamilton. If you look at the line the other drivers took it's pretty obvious

and I think that Hamilton is an arrogant, self-centred t0$$er, so no bias here
Report Virgin May 17, 2016 4:03 PM BST
Video explains .... http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/latest/headlines
/2016/5/f1-spain-hamilton-rosberg-drivers-go-for-gaps.html#
Report bb66 May 18, 2016 9:39 PM BST
Rosberg defended his position, and Hamilton forgot to use his brake, so he lost his car and threw Rosberg out, quite clear.
Report scandanavian_haven May 19, 2016 9:14 PM BST
It's quite obvious that it was Rosbergs fault.

He made a mistake with his speed and so Hmailton did what any normal racing driver would do, go for the gap, Rosberg realised his mistake and closed it too late, taking them both out, Hamilton was too smart for him.

There's a reason why Hamilton has beaten him the last two seasons.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now