Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Zazu
07 Nov 15 15:33
| Topic/replies: 4,336 | Blogger: Zazu's blog
Never seen anything like it Crazy

I can see him failing to finish top 14 tomorrow and being saved by Oliveria being unable to win.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Danny Kents Capitulation
Show More
Report Pounf November 7, 2015 8:51 PM GMT
He`ll easily do enough to be in the Top 10. Only danger is being taken out by somebody
Report nugget November 8, 2015 6:57 AM GMT
MotoGP has been epic this year.  Should be a good final round.

Cant see Kent not finishing where he needs to to win the title unless he dnf's.   Most likely he'll try to do what he did last race I guess and play it safe by attempting to tack on to the back of the lead group.  I'd say ride towards the front and avoid traffic, win the race and championship in style.  He's 17/1 to win the race, probably unlikely but I think he'll have good pace.
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 8:15 AM GMT
Not a chance he'll win the race. No where near fast enough to break away and won't get involved in a battle. Should be 3 or 4 figure price

His pace is dreadful the top guys are easily mid 39s he only been under 1.40 once.

It's not like sepang or mugello where it's a massive track and you can sit at the back of one of the bunches. All the spainards think it's do or die. Plus top riders are around him on the grid Vinales, kornfiel, masbou, bagnaia etc

Qualifying in the first few roads should have been straight forward
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 8:16 AM GMT
As for motogp. Best season I've ever witnessed. I want lorenzo to win the race and the championship.

If Rossi had handled the sepang fall out better I'd have likes him to win it from the back
Report nugget November 8, 2015 8:18 AM GMT
Rossi 312
Lorenzo 305

If Lorenzo finishes 2nds and Rossi 4th, or Lorenzo 3rd and Rossi 7th they will be on equal points. 

Is there a tie-breaker?
Report nugget November 8, 2015 9:18 AM GMT
Lorenzo wins if they finish tied on points due to more 1st place finishes.
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 10:42 AM GMT
Antonelli Laugh

Danny Kent World Champion Cool
Report nugget November 8, 2015 10:49 AM GMT
what was Kent's teammate doing? almost took him out! bizarre
Report nugget November 8, 2015 11:17 AM GMT
Think Rins wins the moto2 race
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 12:23 PM GMT
How Zarco has done so well in motorbike racing is beyond me. Doesn't like Philip Island because the corners too fast and on the reformed grid today just wanted to go into the winter in one piece after the first starts crash Scared

Had a dabble on Rabat off the back of his comments though.

Now for the main event Grin
Report bb66 November 8, 2015 12:46 PM GMT
Since he threw the bike away on last lap in Aragon Kent never was the rider he was in the first half of the season, almost threw the title away.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now