Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
book
30 Aug 15 11:13
| Topic/replies: 9,624 | Blogger: book's blog
raining,wet conditions, he will be smashed up nearer the race start,he will love conditions.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View valentino rossi
Show More
Report book August 30, 2015 2:25 PM BST
get in there !
Report Zazu August 30, 2015 6:44 PM BST
The track was bone dry until they went to the grid.
Report Pounf September 2, 2015 4:20 PM BST
We are watching the greatest ever motorbike rider thats ever lived. Though Im on Lorenzo for the title at some nice prices, if Rossi won Id still be pleased
Report Zazu September 2, 2015 8:29 PM BST
He is the best ambassador any sport has ever had.

Can't imagine lorenzo ever being a nice price. Was only 29points behind after Argentina then won the next 4 races.
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 3:24 PM GMT
Ive only just realised how demented Rossi fans are

Spent the last 2 weeks whinging Marquez raced against someone involved in the championship, now going mental on Twitter and forums because he didnt attack Lorenzo Crazy
Report Zazu November 8, 2015 5:47 PM GMT
“I think that the situation was already bad, but today was embarrassing for everybody because it was unbelievable, the behaviour of Marquez is something very bad for everything, especially for the sport. It is something that nobody expects, because a Honda rider that made a Yamaha rider win and give the maximum just to push out his teammate is something that nobody expect and I think it is very, very bad news. Anyway, it is like this, we have to accept.

“I am happy because now everybody see what I said in Australia and I don’t understand the behaviour of Marquez but sincerely for me it is very difficult to say something to him because I hope that he will understand what he did in these last three races in the future of his career.

“For sure the Hondas were faster. We know that in the second part of the race Honda have a better potential but Marquez just protect Lorenzo like he did in Phillip Island and also Sepang. At the end I think that also Lorenzo have to not be very happy, as it is not a Championship that was won on track. But anyway is memories.”

Lots of people must be losing respect for Rossi. The guy should be more gracious instead of firing up the hoardes of brainless goons that follow him blindly
Report Pounf November 10, 2015 1:15 AM GMT
Backed Lorenzo at 10/1 - the firm concerned made a rick, best price elsewhere at the time 4/1. It was there for a good few days.
Report Zazu November 14, 2015 11:15 AM GMT
Lorenzo would have won the title with or without the sepang clash. Just an excuse for the rossi fanboys now

You have more faith than me pounf. I had a huge bet on lorenzo at Argentina. Remember watching the race thinking his style was no longer suited to modern motogp Blush
Report Pounf November 15, 2015 3:02 PM GMT
The price was just too big. Not a question of faith !
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now