Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mesmerised
02 Feb 15 20:41
| Topic/replies: 22,143 | Blogger: mesmerised's blog
and his ha ha hamilton thread

.....ha ha ha Laugh

and this comment in particular

fkqmz • November 25, 2012 8:06 PM GMT
LaughLaugh get out you rat LaughLaugh

yet another classic performance from mug boy.

lewis loves to have a crash, multiple champion? your avin a laugh

Laugh

Currently 1.66 for his third title

Any famous last words before the season starts, you mug?

Laugh
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Let's All Laugh at fkqmz
Show More
Report fkqmz February 4, 2015 1:49 PM GMT
LaughLaugh Since that post, McLaren's dumped him, Nicole's dumped him, Mercedes are courting Alonso -  but at least he's still got you eh LaughLaugh
Report Burton-Brewers February 4, 2015 10:00 PM GMT
i think you'll find Nicole dumping him is now approaching double figures Laugh
Report mesmerised February 5, 2015 10:48 AM GMT
He left McClaren when they begged him to stay you dozy tartLaugh
Shrewd enough to see which team were on the up, then he wins the title with McClaren nowhere to be seen.
Talk about clutching at StrawsLaugh
It's gonner be nice long season laughing at fkqmz........againLaugh
Report GREEDISGOOD February 5, 2015 9:22 PM GMT

Feb 4, 2015 -- 7:49AM, fkqmz wrote:

Since that post, McLaren's dumped him, Nicole's dumped him, Mercedes are courting Alonso -  but at least he's still got you eh

hammy dumped mclaren for mercedes for bigger bucks and new challenge
he dumped his father as manager
he wants to stay with merc, they won't dump him imo

Report fkqmz February 9, 2015 12:41 PM GMT
yeah to be fair we already know what you're opinion's worth dafty Laugh

I do find it very funny how the hammy fan boys seem to take some kind of vindication out of 2014, its just further proof that he needs things laid on a plate for him in order to win. He can't win a title when there's any sort of competition around him. Needed Glock in 08, needed a 2s advantage over the rest of the field and still took til the last race to win. Fact is, he's not been resigned yet because if he doesn't stop fking up, they're going to dump him for Alonso at the end of the year. To be fair since Hamilton fancies himself around Hollywood, he should make a film out it:-

"He was gifted a career in F1, he was gifted 2 titles. He could have had it all. But now his bird's dumped him, his country regards him as a stinking tax thief and he's got 20 races to save his reputation or his team will dump him too. Will he ever grow up?" Peter Panilton - showing at F1 tracks all over the world in 2015.
Report mesmerised February 9, 2015 2:54 PM GMT
So they regard Hamilton as a tax thief but not Jenson Button who also has residency in a tax haven?
He had competition all season long, you dozy tart, and even Rosberg deliberately taking him out of a race couldn't stop himLaugh

Clutch those straws a little harder and a little longer and your nails will end up cemented into the palm of your handsLaugh
Report fkqmz February 9, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
Hey I'm not telling everyone what to think, he's widely hated all on his own - except by you of course, he'll always have you Love

I'm not clutching any straws, Hamilton's spent all his career proving what an average driver he is all on his own and he'll continue to do so. Unfortunately since he has a following of ass kissing sheep like you, he'll always be gifted certain things like the odd title here and there but he can't win if there's any competition for him. Put him with a team mate in his own league and he'll fill his pants in a second. Although I suppose to you his sh/t stained pants are priceless memorabilia aren't they. Did you buy that race suit he pissed in when he crash in Nurburg Quali in 07?
Report mesmerised February 9, 2015 4:29 PM GMT
So widely hated the general public voted to him to win sports PERSONALITY of the year.....Laugh

Just looked out my window, I can see the steam pouring off of your bald bonce from here....Laugh
Report GREEDISGOOD February 10, 2015 6:10 PM GMT
i think the bbc **** hammy to win.  originally they had mcilroy up on their website as winner.  something defo smelled
Report fkqmz February 16, 2015 5:46 PM GMT
SPOTY Laugh Yes that true measure of sporting greatness. so much so in fact, that Ryan Giggs won it for.... err..... yeah anyway. But that Zara Phillips, she definitely deserved for... well.... somthing or other. But Lewis yeah he's the best! Laugh
In other news I see Lewsi was pictured with a new blonde at the weekend, although much like in F1, she was told to follow at a safe distance so as not to arouse suspicion!? What's the story there mes? Do you know who she is are do you still have steam pouring off your bald bonce at the realisation he's turned you down again??
Report mesmerised February 17, 2015 1:03 AM GMT
Do you know who she is are do you still have steam pouring off your bald bonce at the realisation he's turned you down again??

Are you actually posting that back to me after I posted that to you, do you not have an original thought in your headCry

SPOTY was referenced to highlight his popularity after you said he was hated - not to reference 'greatness', it's seems both your reading and comprehension skills leave a lot to be desiredSad

Still, another season, another opportunity to laugh at fkqmz again, all season long Laugh
Report fkqmz February 20, 2015 8:17 PM GMT
well, what's the best way to stop someone accusing you of doing 'x' when you know you're guilty?? That's right - accuse them of doing it first! Just saying Wink

Still, another season, another opportunity to laugh at fkqmz again, all season long Laugh

What do you mean "another". Where were you all last season? In fact where have you been since 2008? In the woodwork? like the little worm you are, hiding while shammy got raped by everyone and only wriggling out months after he'd been gifted the title on a silver platter! yeah just like all the other fairweather fans Laugh One bad result and you'll be back in with the wet rot wanking over your 2008 F1 annual.
Report mesmerised February 23, 2015 12:37 AM GMT
No fkqmz, it's because you lack originality and your own thoughtsLaugh

Whichever way you try to dig your self out of this hole, you're not going to, you'f earn more repsect if you just put yur hands up in the air and say "fair play, Lewis proved me wrong" but I suspect you're not quite man enough.

Once more, he is odds on going for his third title, put that in your pipe....and suck it upLaugh
Report Wesdag February 26, 2015 7:08 PM GMT
What a complete tool this fkwit is.

Boy, must Lewis envy you.
Report fkqmz March 2, 2015 11:49 AM GMT
so why don't you ever offer an answer to any of these points, you jump from one thing to the next like a jackrabbit. You can;t hold down any sort of debate on any one point can you? In fact you're so mentally absent that one could be forgiven for mistaking you for a motorbikist. Are you a motorbikist mes? Do you believe your fun is more important than everyone else's safety? Do you have an uncontrollable urge to kill yourself? Or were you just dropped your head as a child?
Report mesmerised March 2, 2015 11:58 PM GMT
Laugh that's a real beaut right there

Why don't you just acknowledge you made a mug of yourself by admitting the most naturally talented driver on the grid along with Alonso has proved you wrong>?, , a multiple world champion which is what you said he'd never be, and in strong contention for a third, possibly go on to a fourth of fifthCoolinstead you do the opposite and dig an even bigger holeWink
Report fkqmz March 6, 2015 4:47 PM GMT
Laugh i'll take that as an admission bike boy.

meanwhile, i see Hamilton has decided to stick with 44 this year instead of using #1, why is that mes? Is it because knows he'll never be #1, or perhaps 44 is a significant number for him? The number of natural hairs remaining on his head? the number of people he dedicates each win to? the number of different country's flags that will appear on his helmet this year? what's the answer? not that you'll offer any kind of answer because let's face it, you're not an F1 fan, you're a wummy little bike boy. since you don't want to talk about F1 perhaps you could tell me something about bike and bikists instead. Do you have to pass some special test to get your bike licence on how to blame other people for your crashed. i mean, is there a question which specifically says' you are doing 90 in a 30 zone and run over a child, killing them instantly. do you blame a) the child, b) the parents or c) the man crossing the street half a mile away?' Also i'v ebeen wondering why when biker is killed, they aren't included with the suicide statistics. I mean, you know what you;re doing when you get on one of those death wagons, surely you should expect to be killed eventually? Please explain......
Report fkqmz March 6, 2015 4:56 PM GMT
Boy, must Lewis envy you.

LaughLaugh How did I miss this little gem LaughLaugh

Yes I really care what that little dweeb thinks of me, in fact its an integral factor in every decision I make - 'What would Lewis think?'
Boy do I envy him Laugh every day I wish I had sold my soul to the devil the way he has Laugh I wish I was performing mass tax evasion and ripping off the country that paid for my upbringing Laugh I wish I was obcessed with a golddigging cradle snatcher who treats me like sh  it and dumps me every 6 months just to make sure she gets her quota of column inches Laugh I wish i'd stabbed my dad in the back after he's busted his balls to get me in F1 - yes boy do I envy him LaughLaugh
Report mesmerised March 7, 2015 9:30 AM GMT
Hamilton has decided to stick with 44 as a reminder of his biggest critics IQ level, yes that's youLaugh

I haven't mentions bikes, or Superbikes or any kind of bikes once, so you can't expect me to engage in a proper debate with you, when you conjure up made up nonsense for no apparent reasonsWink

However, on the point of tax evasion, to be a tax evader, you would first have to live in the country to evade it in the fist place, so a tax evader of avoider he's not, If you were earning the kind of money that he earns, and we're literally talking about 10's of millions here, then why would you want to give away almost half of it to be spunked on pointless and unwinnable wars, the dreaded European Union and foreign aid?....when you can live it up in a place like Monte Carlo where the weather is better and the women are prettier, it's what the Yanks call a no brainer- as Jenson Button also knows.
Report __JC_GT__ March 11, 2015 1:58 PM GMT
Jealousy and envy at its finest

Hahahahahahahaha fkqmz
Report __JC_GT__ March 11, 2015 1:59 PM GMT
When someone has an unhealthy obsession like fkqmz does with Hamilton...

It's 100% safe to assume they have little to no joy in their own lives.

FACT

Shocked
Report fkqmz March 13, 2015 2:38 PM GMT
Laugh no way! What sweaty piece of woodwork have you crawled out from. I assumed you'd been killed on the Cat & Fiddle years ago! Never mind eh, can't be long til grimmy is circling for you my friend Devil
Report __JC_GT__ March 13, 2015 10:06 PM GMT
http://wordpress.carthrottle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/1157439_

437441886369722_1178714126_n.png
Report Wesdag March 15, 2015 2:04 PM GMT
Keep up the hate campaign fkwit.

I'm sure Lewis is really bothered by an anonymous keyboard warrior like you.

Mug.
Report fkqmz April 9, 2015 6:44 PM BST
Laugh This thread is some wum's hate campaign against ME wesdag you dumass! Join in and show yourself as even more of a hypocrite why don't you. I'm just as bothered about your little hate campaign as crane boy is about mine!
Report mesmerised July 9, 2015 10:39 AM BST
Laugh
Report mesmerised September 27, 2015 3:50 PM BST
Laugh
Report mesmerised October 11, 2015 4:52 PM BST
multiple champion? your avin a laugh

Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now