Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
28 Jun 18 12:21
| Topic/replies: 6,816 | Blogger: razz's blog

awesome card, one of the best of the year no doubt.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC 226 Miocic vs DC, Holloway vs...
Show More
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:26 AM BST
Wow. Cormier wins in R1
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:28 AM BST
What were the SPs on this ? I never looked at the betting.
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:28 AM BST

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:26AM, tobermory wrote:

Wow. Cormier wins in R1

Shocked   wow indeed.

Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:28 AM BST
1.6 or something for Stipe
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:29 AM BST
1.64 just before it started.
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:29 AM BST
Brock's in the house.
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:30 AM BST
He looked shook by everything that landed before the KO
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:31 AM BST
Yeah Stipe had a bloody eye. Thought it looked a bit early to stop it but he caught him good.
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:34 AM BST
lol I only look in on UFC now and then. Unused to watch it regularly 8-10 years ago and recall Brock Lesnar getting demolished as a regular feature but he was somehow still the biggest thing in the sport . And now whenever I catch a heavyweight fight he is STILL being touted as the next big thing.
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:35 AM BST
The stoppage was spot on. Tremendous punch put him down and the follow ups were bang on.
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:37 AM BST
Brock's been away for a few years but he still hasn't given up on it.  But afaik he's still with the WWF.   He must be 40+ now though.
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:38 AM BST
So Lesnar can get all kinds of hiding, fail drug tests, shout muthafka on live TV and Dana White is wanting him involved still ????
Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:41 AM BST
The Perry-Felder fight was great.
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 5:47 AM BST

Jul 8, 2018 -- 5:38AM, tobermory wrote:

So Lesnar can get all kinds of hiding, fail drug tests, shout muthafka on live TV and Dana White is wanting him involved still ????

It's all about the PPV money.  Lesner and McGregor bring in the dollars.

Report tobermory July 8, 2018 5:56 AM BST
McGregor at least is a brilliant fighter. Lesnar always seemed outclassed by anyone not significantly smaller.
Report sofaking July 8, 2018 6:02 AM BST
He exposes the UFC to a wider audience (guess a lot of the wrestling fans'll pay to see him in UFC). In fairness he was suffering from diverticulitis during some of his time in the UFC. But yeah,  he's past his best now.
Report razz July 8, 2018 11:45 AM BST
yeah ufc are just clamouring for ppv's atm. ever since the fertita's sold it a couple years ago, WME(the new owners) have realised they paid over a billion $'s too much lol so are just trying to make as much as they can to pay of the debt. i liked the ufc a lot more a couple years ago, but still like it and am making more than ever on it so im not complaining. lesner is still a big draw for casuals ofc. and with mcgregor being absent for so long they really need some big names.
Report razz July 8, 2018 11:48 AM BST
felder vs perry was great fight. fotn for sure. I honestly think felder could be LW champ right now. he could of defeated the khabib we saw vs iaquinta if ufc had picked him as a replacement as they should of.
Report razz July 8, 2018 11:50 AM BST
millender and hooker looked sensational also tonight. they both will go far in the sport.

dunno what to think about dc ko'ing stipe honestly, it's pretty crazy, not how i thought it'd go down. feel bad for stipe, he's better than what he showed tonight. pretty amazing what DC has done though, all credit to him. both were/are fantastic champions and great role models.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now