Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
16 Apr 18 07:47
| Topic/replies: 6,857 | Blogger: razz's blog
holy ****, what a fight, gaethje is one of the most entertaining fighters I have ever seen, top 5 easily. who else saw it?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Justin Gaethje vs Dustin Poirier!!!!
Show More
Report wisewords April 16, 2018 10:02 PM BST
yeah I saw it, entertaining enough fight. Poirier called out Khabib after he won!
Report TimmyRiggins April 21, 2018 10:19 PM BST
Gaethje superb to watch, but he's going to need some good health insurance in a couple years time.

Was hoping he'd be off until Summer, so he could fight on the July cards.

Be lucky if he's back before next summer, after that :D
Report razz April 22, 2018 7:03 AM BST
I want to see justin vs at least 6-8 months off now lol
Report TimmyRiggins April 25, 2018 1:12 AM BST

Apr 22, 2018 -- 7:03AM, razz wrote:

I want to see justin vs at least 6-8 months off now lol

Yeah, don't really want to be seeing him fight again until the end of year Vegas card, at earliest.

He's been absolutely battered his last few fights, and is way too tough for his own good.

226 shaping up nicely, and tickets on sale tomorrow.

Report razz April 25, 2018 4:35 PM BST
It's crazy, if he relied on the rest of his skills and was actually technical with a gameplan he'd be champ material. I think he destroys khabib honestly, his wrestling is fantastic, some of the best in the ufc, especially his TDD, and on the feet he smokes khabib. styles make fights but he ain't getting anywhere near a title shot anytime soon, if he doesn't change his mentality. doubt he will though.
Report TimmyRiggins April 25, 2018 6:38 PM BST
Just likes putting on FOTN contenders, which is good for a show, but not for his career.

Be a great fight to see, so hopefully he'll regroup, and get himself back in the picture.
Report Topboys May 12, 2018 8:32 PM BST
Dustin has really impressed me how he's developed as a fighter. Since he lost to Mcgregor he's been different gravy.
Report TimmyRiggins May 15, 2018 3:53 PM BST
Moving up weight helped, but agree that he is straight out of the top drawer, and one of the most exciting fighters in MMA.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now