Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
03 Mar 18 14:12
| Topic/replies: 6,816 | Blogger: razz's blog
MAIN CARD
Cris Cyborg vs. Yana Kunitskaya TITLE FIGHT
Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega #1 contender fight
Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Stefan Struve vs. Andrei Arlovski
Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira

prelims

Hector Lombard vs. C.B. Dollaway
Mackenzie Dern vs. Ashley Yoder
Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann
Jordan Johnson vs. Adam Milstead
John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Mike Pyle vs. Zak Ottow
Beneil Dariush vs. Alexander Hernandez
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC 222: cyborg vs kunitskaya/...
Show More
Report razz March 3, 2018 5:07 PM GMT
liking o'malley at these odds. got him @2.2 but evens now. soukhamthath is overated, good jab and power behind his punches but his game is severely lacking. throws good kicks which could trouble o malley  with his frame. o'malley is just so much more versatile with his striking, has a much wider arsenal to utilize and set's a good pace. souk can be prone to tiring and is also pretty low volume. his best chance is a tko imo.
Report razz March 3, 2018 5:22 PM GMT
cyborg gonna cyborg. yana lost to tonya evinger and we saw how easily cyborg dispatched her. don't see how yana can possibly win here bar a fluke KO or cyborg injury.

Loving frankie edgar vs Ortega, no idea who takes this. 3 rounds should favor frankie. in frankie's 11 year history in the UFC he's only lost to 3 people. 1 being fw goat aldo, henderson he arguably won 1 of those 2 fights and avenged the maynard loss with 2 of the best comebacks in the history of the sport, absolutely ruined maybard, who was never the same after that.
ortega brings a very unusual style to his fights, very high pressure, willing to get in the pocket with you, and is quite wild at time standing obviously because his jiu jitsu might be the best in the ufc right now, so any time the fight gets to the floor he has the upmost confidence. frankie has stifled strong BJJ guys before though like with olivera for example. i can see frankie getting a decision wit his in and out boxing.
Report razz March 4, 2018 5:00 AM GMT
amazing performance by o'malley and some of the dumbest fight IQ i have ever witnessed by soukhamthath, what an idiot, o'malley literally couldnt stand up after breaking his foot with a kick and souk took him down...
Report wisewords March 4, 2018 5:11 AM GMT
someone just had this sucked up:

1.40              £7,060

on Frankie as he got rocked and then finished by Ortega. nice jackpot for someone with fast pictures. some idiot had left their money up to back Frankie at 1.4 with the belief he was winning and was going to win comfortably.
Report razz March 4, 2018 10:09 PM GMT
damn that woulda been nice. had £500 on a bellator wmma fight a few months ago that someone accidentally let go in play and no one was watching the market lol. I dont have tv pics atm tho so my stream is like 30 seconds behind which sucks, some nice prices getting matched on here for mma lately.
Report wisewords March 4, 2018 10:17 PM GMT
whoever it was was very confident in Edgar winning. must have been terrible for them watching him get knocked out like that.
Report razz March 5, 2018 2:21 AM GMT
hard not to trust frankie's heart I guess. i faded him for the last few fights because of the wars he's had and how long he's been in the ufc for, but he kept proving me wrong so i just avoided him this time
Report DenzilPenberthy March 10, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
No female will ever defeat Cyborg she is and has been heavily on the gear Devil
I loved her workout video before the Holm fight very impressive ShockedLove
Report wisewords March 10, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
Only another Cyborg will beat Cyborg!
Report razz March 11, 2018 5:41 AM GMT
yeah can't see anyone beating her atm, nunes got the best shot I guess but she's confirmed to fight pennington next. even then though cyborg will beat nunes handily I feel.
Report wisewords March 11, 2018 5:05 PM GMT
I want to see Ronda v Cyborg
Report DenzilPenberthy March 11, 2018 7:50 PM GMT
Was very impressed with the confidence and ring presence of Ortega he looks a big lad at 145lbs.
I don't know much about the recent UFC fighters haven't been looking back in that long but he never seemed troubled,a bit like Drago following Apollo Creed Grin
Report razz March 14, 2018 6:04 PM GMT

Mar 11, 2018 -- 6:05PM, wisewords wrote:

I want to see Ronda v Cyborg

it's painful when ppl mention this, believe it or not cyborg was around 3.5 on many books for potential fights before holly beat her...

Report wisewords March 14, 2018 11:14 PM GMT
I WANNA SEE IT! GIMME!
Report razz March 15, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
https://sports.yahoo.com/ronda-rousey-essentially-closes-door-ever-returning-ufc-184726047--mma.html

she basically retired officially the other day, maybe we can bet on her in wwe, they have lines for that lol
Report wisewords March 16, 2018 3:25 PM GMT
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now