Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
02 Oct 17 01:09
| Topic/replies: 6,854 | Blogger: razz's blog

Main Card (PPV, 10 PM ET)

Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee
Demetrious Johnson vs. Ray Borg
Fabricio Werdum vs. Derrick Lewis
Beneil Dariush vs. Evan Dunham

Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, FX)

Tom Duquesnoy vs. Cody Stamann
Will Brooks vs. Nik Lentz
Lando Vannata vs. Bobby Green
Poliana Botelho vs. Pearl Gonzalez

Preliminary Card (6 PM ET, Fight Pass)

Walt Harris vs. Mark Godbeer
Magomed Bibulatov vs. John Moraga
Thales Leites vs. Brad Tavares
Marco Beltran vs. Matt Schnell

About ****g time we get to see el cucuy back in the cage again (thanks conor/khabib...)
on paper lee is in over his head, fergusons got advantages almost everywhere, cardio, striking, fight IQ, experience, toughness and craziness haha
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC 216 Ferguson vs Lee!! Johnson vs...
Show More
Report razz October 2, 2017 1:15 AM BST
potentially some really exciting fights here, fegsuon ALWAYS brings it, and the fireball kid dusquenoy will return for his second UFC fight, he has a crazy style if you've never seen it before. also I'm really excited to see the return of groovy lando, he has phenomenal striking some of the best in the game atm, coming of a really fun action packed dec loss to teymur (who also looked ****g amazing) I'll be interested to see how he's progressed since then and how he will approach the fight. his first round against teymur was a thing of beauty, can't wait to rewatch this week for research.
Report razz October 2, 2017 1:16 AM BST
werdum should win but I'm rooting for black beast, UFC needs personalities like him.
Report sofaking October 8, 2017 5:36 AM BST
This Kevin Lee seems a bit of a hot head and not the brightest of sparks. Ferguson is just toying with him.
Report sofaking October 8, 2017 5:42 AM BST
Don't think McGregor'll be quaking in his boots (if he ever decides to defend his title).
Report razz October 8, 2017 5:45 AM BST
anyone see that mighty mouse sub? sub of the year certainty there, incredible finish!!!
Report razz October 8, 2017 5:48 AM BST
wow lee fought with staph, that takes guts, that's a big drain on your body. fergusons jiu jitsu looked fantastic though, great gameplan also. all that 10th planet training looks to be paying off
Report sofaking October 8, 2017 6:00 AM BST

Oct 8, 2017 -- 5:45AM, razz wrote:

anyone see that mighty mouse sub? sub of the year certainty there, incredible finish!!!

Yep pretty impressive.

Report Afc888 October 8, 2017 10:20 AM BST
I can't see McGregor wanting to take the Ferguson fight anytime soon. I think if Lee had won it would make sense as Lee could of been a bigger sell than Ferguson who right now is the best all round fighter in the division imo. Would cause McGregor all sorts of problems for me.
Report Topboys October 8, 2017 9:08 PM BST
Dana confirmed in the post fight press conference that Mcgregor v Ferguson is next
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now