Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
27 Jun 17 21:40
| Topic/replies: 6,820 | Blogger: razz's blog

Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko: women's bantamweight championship
Yoel Romero vs. Robert Whittaker: interim middleweight championship
Robbie Lawler vs. Donald Cerrone
Fabricio Werdum vs. Alistair Overeem
Anthony Pettis vs. Jim Miller

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Travis Browne vs. Alexey Oleinik
Jordan Mein vs. Belal Muhammad
Alan Jouban vs. Brian Camozzi
Thiago Santos vs. Gerald Meerschaert

**** yeah! this is gonna be good!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC 213: Nunes vs Shevchenko/ Romero...
Show More
Report razz July 6, 2017 6:07 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2B17_RAALk

romero whitaker breakdown
Report razz July 6, 2017 6:07 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2B17_RAALk

nunes shevchenko breakdown
Report razz July 6, 2017 6:08 PM BST
link for the weigh in tomorrow night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbpgOAREc84
Report razz July 6, 2017 6:13 PM BST
Still think whittaker takes this, it's been a long time since romero fought someone on whittaker's level striking wise, and romero will have to watch his cardio as he can definitely land some takedowns but I don't think he poses a huge threat once the fight get's there, unlike jacare, add to that whittaker's relentless get ups and youth advantage, I think romero needs to finish the fight to win. romero has a size advantage  and this could be a factor but that's not enought to swing the tables to get me to bet him, especially as both guys are pretty much evens.
Report Topboys July 7, 2017 6:53 PM BST
Surprised at this Razz I really fancy Romero. Romero and Nunes double I really like the look of.
Report razz July 8, 2017 4:32 AM BST
I like nunes too, I'm not convinced shevchenko has the power too stop nunes so I feel amanda can dictate the stand up with her power punching, she only needs to be careful of a high kick and leg kicks and the occasional spinning back-kick. Think I might bet her tomorrow.
Report razz July 8, 2017 4:37 AM BST
it's the 5 rounds that puts me of romero, whittaker's cardio is great, and I don't think he will be too worried about td's. he has some of the highest takedown defence in the history of the ufc also. romero could struggle if whittaker can get up or stuff TD's yoel will need to work to keep top control or attempt damage if he does manage to get him down , and I think there will be a home for whittaker's left hook also. it's a close fight on paper but I'm going to stick with my gut on this one.
Report razz July 8, 2017 4:38 AM BST
johnson vs gaethje about to start, should be a good scrap. going MJ small
Report razz July 8, 2017 5:07 AM BST
well I didn't expect one of the best fights I've ever seen there, that **** was incredible! can't wait to rewatch that tomorrow, gaethje's pressure was insane, both guys ate insane shots all throughout!
Report razz July 8, 2017 8:23 PM BST
rumours that nunes is ill and the main event is going to be cancelled... probably weight cut related i bet. romero whittaker for new main event..
Report razz July 9, 2017 2:24 AM BST
Johanna champion wanting to step in to fight shevchenko, would of been awesome too see that! ppv about to start now
Report razz July 9, 2017 5:13 AM BST
jim miller vs pettis was decent, fading pettis hard next fight though

overeem getting the nod but a good example of the stupid scoring system. thought he was going to get ko'd again..
Report razz July 9, 2017 6:12 AM BST
brutal fight, romero's chin is crazy, as is whittaker for grinding out his knee injury lol, bisping acting a bit strange too!
Report razz July 9, 2017 6:14 AM BST
Don't really see anyone beating whittaker atm. outside jacare, yoel was probably the worst match up for him at the top of 185lbs
Report Topboys July 12, 2017 1:07 PM BST
Didn't see the match but saw the result was it a good fight Razz? Saw Bispings antics just seemed a bit strange haha the ole Cuban flag stuff. Guess he thought Romero would win so was trying to win him up/build up the fight before hand?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now