Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Afc888
28 Jan 17 13:54
| Topic/replies: 251 | Blogger: Afc888's blog
Any picks for tonight's card lads? Did try to copy the card off of oddschecker doesnt seem to work. My main pick tonight will be Cerrone really do like this guy I think that Masvidal is a very skilled fighter I don't see anything on his record that suggests he has the beating ofDonald this evening though. I think that Donald could take advantage of the lead Masvidal leg with the boxing sort of stance. Likes at times to have his hands low which doesn't bode well considering Cerrone last win was a head kick. Really do think the price is pretty reasonable myself 4/6 on a guy who's on some run for the last couple of years think he will be found out against the top of the division these are the type of fighters he thrives on for me though.

For me Ngannou is a Heavyweight champion in the making think he wins tonight but Arlovski has to be his his biggest test so far will watch with interest.

Women's fight cant say I'm really that interested but unless Pena finishes the fight early I'm pretty sure the longer the fight goes it the more it suits Shevchenko. This girl is a seriously well rounded fighter comes in with some seriously nasty Muay Thai. With the fight being at altitude as well I see this being a decision win for Shevchenko.
Share |
Show More
Report razz January 29, 2017 2:00 AM GMT
i think the main is 1 sided, either pena grapple **** her or shev lights pena up on the feet. the clinch is where it'll be decided, if pena can land those inside trips of hers, it could be gsm. i know she's been working a lot on her jiu jitsu, but she hasn't shown much on the feet in her fights tbh.

I like masvidal as the underdog, he's underated looking by his record, and he has excellant boxing, something cowboy has struggled with before. it's an intriguing match, cerrone is very hittable, and he took some big shots in the brown fight not that long ago, which could factor into the result. both have great subs, maybe cerrone's are better, but mas should have a wrestling advantage on paper, it's just such a hard fight for me to predict as they are so closely matched..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now