Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
05 Nov 16 00:17
| Topic/replies: 6,854 | Blogger: razz's blog
**** I thought this was next week!

Rafael dos Anjos (156) vs. Tony Ferguson (154)

Marcin Held (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (156)

Ricardo Lamas (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (155)*

Martin Bravo (155) vs. Claudio Puelles (156) – “TUF 3: Latin America” lightweight tournament final

Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Rashid Magomedov (156)

Heather Jo Clark (116) vs. Alexa Grasso (116)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

Felipe Arantes (138)** vs. Erik Perez (136)

Marco Beltran (139) vs. Joe Soto (140)

Max Griffin (171) vs. Erick Montano (170)

Henry Briones (136) vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade (133)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Sam Alvey (186) vs. Alex Nicholson (186)

Marco Polo Reyes (155) vs. Jason Novelli (156)

Chris Avila (146) vs. Enrique Barzola (146)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View RDA vs Ferguson
Show More
Report razz November 4, 2016 11:22 PM GMT
looking forward to dariush vs magomedov, and obviously the main event has the ingredients for a hell of a fight. not sure why ufc didn't cut chris avilla tbh, he looked crap against lobov
Report razz November 4, 2016 11:28 PM GMT
lol olive oil missed weight by 10 lbs and was on social media yesterday eating big macs, he'll be cut for sure if he loses i reckon, temporarily at least. that dude really needs to go up to LW it's like the 4th time he's missed weight..
Report razz November 4, 2016 11:29 PM GMT
I'm amazed diego is still fighthing, he needs to retire, held is a winnable fight at least, with his limited stand up and diego's underated ground game. obviously he's not on held's lvl grappling but he can compete there I think.
Report TimmyRiggins November 5, 2016 11:02 PM GMT
I expect Nate will kick him off the firm, nevermind Dana kick him out of the UFC Laugh

He doesn't even look like he's interested in fighting, unless it's to jab someone off him.
Report razz November 5, 2016 11:18 PM GMT
no desire to win from avilla
Report razz November 6, 2016 12:18 AM GMT
good lord, briones vs de silva what a crazy 2nd round, didn't even look real lol
Report TimmyRiggins November 6, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

Nov 6, 2016 -- 1:18AM, razz wrote:

good lord, briones vs de silva what a crazy 2nd round, didn't even look real lol

Missed that one, will have to watch tomorrow.

First round of the Grasso fight was good, too.

Report razz November 6, 2016 3:09 AM GMT
yeah grasso looks decent, broke clarks nose, and clark was saying she couldnt see out of one of her eyes or something in between rounds.
Report TimmyRiggins November 6, 2016 3:20 AM GMT
Said she couldn't see straight, and her coach offered to call the fight. Then she said that she could see in front of her, but not when she looked down, or similar words to that effect.

Was pretty busted up after that savage first, and surprised it went 3, to be fair.
Report razz November 6, 2016 4:05 AM GMT
yeah same, i didn't rate clark at all, props for hanging in there though.

wtf olivera **** the bed again, had lamas done at the end of round 1, reckon he'll be cut like rumble was
Report razz November 6, 2016 4:38 AM GMT
good too see diego win, fully deserved
Report razz November 6, 2016 5:53 AM GMT
such a good fight form RDA and t-ferg, ferg definitely deserved it, someone on twitter said he's only 3-4 wins from a title shot now lol

him vs eddie/conor winner is the fight to make, altho if conor wins he'll likely defend 145 i reckon.
Report jasey November 6, 2016 3:29 PM GMT
Just love Tonys skill set and the way he fights.
Talk of Mcgregor retiring if he beats Eddie.
Report TimmyRiggins November 6, 2016 5:44 PM GMT

Nov 6, 2016 -- 5:53AM, razz wrote:

such a good fight form RDA and t-ferg, ferg definitely deserved it, someone on twitter said he's only 3-4 wins from a title shot now lolhim vs eddie/conor winner is the fight to make, altho if conor wins he'll likely defend 145 i reckon.

Superb fight, and Ferguson was on that Prince Naseem Tip, lol.

Conor v Ferguson would be superb for the fans, and would likely see Khabib jump off a bridge Laugh

Report TimmyRiggins November 6, 2016 5:45 PM GMT

Nov 6, 2016 -- 3:29PM, jasey wrote:

Just love Tonys skill set and the way he fights.Talk of Mcgregor retiring if he beats Eddie.

Bravo was talking about him on Rogan's podcast, and said he's just a different animal.

As for Conor retiring, there's no shot. He likes money too much, and spends it too quickly.

Report razz November 10, 2016 3:23 PM GMT
yeah tony's ground game is at a very high level, being a 10th planet practitioner under eddie bravo suits his style so damn well. his chokes are some of the best in the sport, I hope he get's the shot next. been one of my favortie fighters for years now, his performance vs barboza was incredible, there are very few guys who can handle his constant pressure, even RDA struggled and he has some of the best cardio out there.
Report razz November 10, 2016 3:46 PM GMT
I freaking loved the rolls he did in the josh thompson fight(who imo is the most underrated lightweight of all time) to get away from danger. to surprise a veteran of josh's caliber was impressive. his jab is fantastic and is complimented by his creativity.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now