Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheEdd
12 Oct 16 22:21
| Topic/replies: 5,289 | Blogger: TheEdd's blog
http://www.ufc.com/news/ronda-rousey-vs-amanda-nunes-breaking-down-the-championship-matchup-UFC-207

shes back and if shes wins fight win cyborg to happen

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-if-ronda-rousey-wins-title-cyborg-fight-will-happen?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

ExcitedExcitedExcited
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Rousey vs Nunes UFC 207
Show More
Report razz October 15, 2016 2:10 PM BST
about time hah, nunes is legit, it'll be a tough fight for ronda, the division has changed a lot since she was the champion. I'm gonna take nunes @2.75 I think she'll trade a bit lower as lots of people will be fading ronda, although casuals might bet her line too. I don't think she'll ever fight cyborg tbh, at least not if she loses this.
Report a bitofinterest October 25, 2016 6:30 PM BST
[color=blue]

text
Report razz November 1, 2016 1:06 AM GMT
http://mmamicks.com/cris-cyborg-terrorises-ronda-rousey/

this is amazing haha
Report sofaking December 18, 2016 3:06 AM GMT
Nunes will easily beat her and the Rousey myth will die.
Report razz December 21, 2016 4:56 PM GMT
I'm not seeing much from ronda, no interviews etc, kinda weird right?
Report razz December 21, 2016 7:44 PM GMT
I'm really looking forward to the cain vs werdum rematch,
Report razz December 21, 2016 7:44 PM GMT
I think cain will avenge his defeat, hopefully he will have learned from his mistakes.
Report razz December 22, 2016 12:02 PM GMT
lots of money coming in on nunes now, the line's not far of evens, that 2.75 is looking good now :)
Report razz December 23, 2016 5:17 PM GMT
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/22/14060212/ufc-207-ronda-rousey-commits-to-media-blackout-ahead-of-much-anticipated-return-mma

media blackout continues, we might not see her until the weigh in. slightly worrying for rousey backers, this could push the price even lower running up to the fight, ronda's lack of publicity has stopped more casuals betting her line possibly.

also it sucks that cain is injured, seems pretty bad from what he said. you gotta admire his determination to keep the fight on though, but another injury at aka is not that surprising at this stage. werdum's price will likely shorten today imo. 2.8 still out there at the time of writing, werdum  sub at 8.0 also.
Report razz December 31, 2016 12:31 AM GMT
rousey looked in good shape at the weigh in to be fair, nunes did also, but she looked very relaxed and confident, rousey looked a bit tense imo. really don't know what's going to happen in this one.
Report razz December 31, 2016 1:43 AM GMT
bizzare ending to means olivera, I think means was taking over there, I'm pissed as I had a little on him.
Report Topboys December 31, 2016 1:52 AM GMT
Rousey does look in cracking shape but like you said looks far too pumped. Why's she doing a media blackout?
Report razz December 31, 2016 1:55 AM GMT
special treatment from the ufc
Report razz December 31, 2016 1:56 AM GMT
dana white justified it because she's done so much in other fights, but it's a bit of a piss take and unfair advantage for her. nunes has been doing all of them, and she seems to be handling the spotlight well.
Report mr phantom December 31, 2016 4:13 AM GMT
Some very questionable judging going on here tonight one of which has hit my pocket been Tarec Saffedine to win by decision. Also thought Hendriks won even though not financially involved.
Report razz December 31, 2016 4:17 AM GMT
missed the last round of saffiedine fight, had it 1-1 going into the 3rd. I thought magny winning was the right call, but I thought the judges were going to give it to hendricks
Report mr phantom December 31, 2016 4:20 AM GMT
I disagree on both counts. I agreed with vast majority of crowd that Hendricks grinded out a fairly unspectacular win. As for Saffiedine fight he won 3-0 for me. Kim was walking forward but actually doing very little apart from taking shots.
Report razz December 31, 2016 4:56 AM GMT
what did hendricks do to solidify the win though? he did no damage, he hang's on to you in the clinch like the lawler fight, it's what lost him the title and he hasn't fixed that part of his game.
Report razz December 31, 2016 7:19 AM GMT
wow, I'm a little surprised at how quick that was but not that surprised about the new Brazilian champ, she even taunted edmund after the fight, which made me like nunes even more.
garbrandt looked sensational tonight, cruz is tough as **** though, he took some beastly shots. I'm still not sold on cody's chin though, cruz isn't known for his power.
Report Roger The Butler January 1, 2017 1:01 AM GMT
Wow indeed. Just total destruction. Rousey has no defence at all - surely that's the end for her now? Her auras has just gone completely and even fighters who would have shat themselves at the thought of taking her on before the Holm fight will now be queuing up to swing at her.

Garbrandt was excellent. So slick and very entertaining with all the showboating and goading. A press-up mid-round - outrageous! Dillashaw also impressive so can't wait to see that one. Will be a very different fight as Dillashaw will want it on the ground which Cruz never tried to do.
Report sofaking January 1, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

Dec 17, 2016 -- 9:06PM, sofaking wrote:

Nunes will easily beat her and the Rousey myth will die.

Never in doubt. Easy, easy winnings. Grin

Report razz January 1, 2017 5:23 PM GMT
I can't see ronda fighting again, unless it's someone who has no finishing ability whatsoever.

Nunes was taunting edmund cageside after the finish, I loved it,

But the best bit aboutthe event was edmunds corner auido:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuqUvt244s

garbrandt is a class act, definitely made me more of a fan, but I don't think he can beat TJ however.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now