Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
betting_masta
23 Jul 16 18:55
| Topic/replies: 6,717 | Blogger: betting_masta's blog
Early thoughts....

Never seen either girl fight but Herrig looks way too big at above evens against Curran.
Herrig looked much stronger at the weigh in and Curran almost smiles as if she knows she's going to get beat.

Also think Holm should be backed at 1/2. She seemed focus and although Shevchenko is a former kickboxing champ I think Holm will be far too experienced, strong and talented and will win, either via submission or decision. I actually think Shevchenko has looked slow and average in her UFC fights and we know Holm is the former champion.

Ngannou should win. His European opponent looks sloppy, but 2/11 is no value.

I'll have to watch some more of the weigh in to come up with some other picks
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Fight Night Chicaaaaago
Show More
Report bullraider July 24, 2016 12:16 AM BST
anybody watching this?
Report betting_masta July 24, 2016 1:03 AM BST
no.
I really think Holm is free money. she'll win. I cannot see Shevchenko has enough ability to beat Hols. She's also very small, Holm is huge in comparison and she'll knock her block off. Holm is a better version in every way. seriously good odds
Report betting_masta July 24, 2016 1:17 AM BST
1/1
Herrig gets it done very easily
Just Wish i'd put my nuts on her
Report bullraider July 24, 2016 1:20 AM BST
wd bm!
Report betting_masta July 24, 2016 1:36 AM BST
2/2
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 2:39 AM BST
im watching lol didnt think any1 was on here for this 1
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 2:44 AM BST
my cuzin has 3k on how the fight will end - Either To Win By KO/tko or dq, he is usually close but no cigar with his bets so i expect some1 to get rocked and somehow survive lo, i wanna bet on holm to win via ko/tko but u just never know thee days in mma Shevchenko would be much much bigger odds if not for all thes upsets and diaz beating mcgregor was the finally nail ever since that they r cautious as ****
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:10 AM BST
must say very impressed by Shevchenko playing such a high level boxer at her own game and winning tbh
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:11 AM BST
ino Shevchenko is a high level in muay thai but holms boxer i thought woulda been on another level
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:13 AM BST
holms by far my fav female fight then cupcake not far behind :) but holm is getting beat here nothing stupid for shevchenko in the last and she has the win for sure
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:17 AM BST
man we found out tonight than holm has 1 hell of a chin on her, well done shevchenko should have done enough to win, shes gonna be dangerous if she can dominate holm like that in what was basically stand up apart from 3 takeodowns from shevchenko
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:19 AM BST
my cuzin also bet herring,melendes and Shevchenko for a huge win so he will wake up gutted as hes beat by 1 again haha and he had big money on the fight to end in ko hahaha hes useless
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:20 AM BST
yeh the correct call gutted for holm but shevchenko defo won
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:24 AM BST
yep like i said before fight Shevchenko should have been much bigger odds its just the bookies are too cautious due to the hammerings they have been taking with upsets hahaha
Report TheEdd July 24, 2016 3:25 AM BST
woodley lawler will be epic my money will be on woodley come fight night lol see u then
Report Wildcat Army. July 25, 2016 3:48 PM BST
Holly :-(

Weird division.... Ronda so far ahead, Holly knocks her clean out then gets beat by Cupcake who then gets battered in her first defence and then Holly gets beat again.

For a division that was so dominated by one person, head and shoulders above anyone else, it's now very open.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back July 26, 2016 6:02 PM BST
styles isnt it ?

Holly no ground game, Ronda and Misha no striking.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now