Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Lucky Sod
10 Jul 16 17:22
| Topic/replies: 1,155 | Blogger: Lucky Sod's blog
John Cena died in a single vehicle crash on Route 80 between Morristown and Roswell. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics responding to the vehicle accident and was identified by photo ID found on his body. Alcohol and drugs do not appear to have been a factor in this accident.

Highway Safety Investigators have told reporters that John Cena lost control while driving a friend’s vehicle on Interstate 80 and rolled the vehicle several times killing him instantly.

The vehicle was believed to have been traveling at approximately 95 miles per hour in a 55mph zone at the time of the accident.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View John Cena dead
Show More
Report Lucky Sod July 10, 2016 5:24 PM BST
sorryu face book hoax
Report Lucky Sod July 10, 2016 5:31 PM BST
I'm seeing posts on facebook about the death of WWE superstar John Cena. Supposedly he died in a car accident, but when I google that, nothing comes up. Can you verify whether or not this is true?

ORIGIN:A fake news story published by the entertainment web site TMZNewsOnline.net claiming that WWE wrestler John Cena had passed away in a car accident was circulated in July 2016:
Report TheEdd July 16, 2016 6:11 PM BST
this is mma forum mate got no idea why some wwe opera has anything to do with mma
Report Roger The Butler July 16, 2016 10:57 PM BST
WWE opera has quite a link to MMA though doesn't it? Brock Lesnar a case in point with CM Punk shortly to join him.
Report TheEdd July 17, 2016 12:17 AM BST
brock lesnar was a real legit wrestler a NCAA Division champ, only went to wwe for money, cm punk has only got a shot fighting with ufc simply because of his name etc unfortunately money talks but you will see the difference between a guy with a real legit wrestling backround and some wwe opera like cm punk he will be sent with his tail firmly between his legs back to do wwe, unless they have some sort of backround that they done long before they got into wwe etc and not just some guy like cm punk whos been in sports entertainment all of his career has no backround in anything muay thai bjj or even real wrestling lol hes in big trouble when he fights but he will get a big payday so i guess thats what all he cares about he can be sent back home to wwe with his white belt LOL
Report Roger The Butler July 20, 2016 12:58 AM BST
Fancy CM Punk to win. If one of the ring girls throws their chair over the top of the octagon to him he will batter the guy senseless with it before you can say rear naked choke.
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:07 AM BST
co cigar for what i said happening like i said youd see the difference between a legit ncaa division champ like lesnar and a guy who has zero mma background
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:10 AM BST
much respect for him getting in there but he needs to go and fight people at his level which is amateurs and build up
Report razz September 21, 2016 2:28 PM BST
I heard pretty a cool video the other day from Chael P Sonnen about how the fertita brothers and dana specifically modeled their business after the WWE as opposed to nba/nfl etc. and how Vince McMahon tried to bribe bruce buffer as a threat to stop UFC advertising UFC during WWE programs like monday night RAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RkVs6vpYF0
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now