Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Wildcat Army.
07 Jul 16 09:19
| Topic/replies: 392 | Blogger: Wildcat Army.'s blog
You, my friend... are an utter dope.

The best UFC card ever, ruined by one single man.

Have to feel deeply sorry for Daniel Cormier as well.  His weekend ruined, along with the last few months of camp and media work to hype and sell the fight.  Even if he does find an opponent on such short notice (Bisping has offered and so has Mousasi) it's just not the same headliner that Cormier vs Jones promised to be.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Jon "Bones" Jones
Show More
Report Biscar Two from a mile back July 7, 2016 1:02 PM BST
How many chances and opportunities can one man ruin.
Report razz July 7, 2016 1:28 PM BST
crazy...I don't know what to think anymore lol, jones is doing a press conference later apparently: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-will-hold-a-press-conference-today-to-adress-the-news.3281425/

His career will not end well imo, I'll refrain judgement till I hear him speak but it doesn't look good.
Report razz July 7, 2016 1:35 PM BST
I just hope it isn't because he smoked a joint or something insignificant like that..

lance armstrong weighing into it as well lol.

Eric P ‏@SuBurban23  8h8 hours ago
@Jon_Anik it's cause Jeff Novitzky wants to be in the spotlight. Just ask @lancearmstrong
22 retweets 28 likes
Reply   Retweet  22   
Like 28 

Lance ArmstrongVerified account
‏@lancearmstrong
@SuBurban23 @Jon_Anik 100% correct

jeff novitzky is the guy who busted him who now controls the ufc's drug testing
Report razz July 7, 2016 4:29 PM BST
here's the video of Jon's press conference, it's just about to start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ja3YxN0UU&feature=youtu.be
Report Wildcat Army. July 7, 2016 5:16 PM BST
Whilst I fully appreciate it's difficult for him to come out and talk to the press... the tears, the cuddles from his team, the denial... end of the day, it looks like he has broke the rules... again !!

And no matter how hard it is, he has f**ked up well and truly this time (if the B sample comes back with the same result).
Report TheEdd July 8, 2016 3:38 AM BST
the guy seems hell bent on destroying his career
Report razz July 8, 2016 1:52 PM BST
he definitely has something in his system, how it got there is still up for debate. his manager alluded to it when he said we are confident we can trace back where the contamination took place in that press conference. im paraphrasing but that's what he basically said. so I don't get why they are trying to speed up the test of the B sample. that's some serious crow to eat for jones though, especially after he relentlessly mocked DC about crying lol.

Jones never struck me as the type to use PED's but that doesn't mean much in this sport when the consequences are so high compared to others. and jones has never tested positive for PED's before and being one of the best fighters (if not the best) in the world I'm sure he gets tested a lot for them. coke and weed on the other hand...     Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now