Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger The Butler
09 Feb 16 23:03
| Topic/replies: 3,511 | Blogger: Roger The Butler's blog
Oh wow, just watched this. Unreal performance, spectacular.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Thompson v Hendricks
Show More
Report TheEdd February 11, 2016 8:53 AM GMT
CoolCool
Report TheEdd February 11, 2016 8:53 AM GMT
lump on him if he gets a title shot thats for sure
Report Roger The Butler February 11, 2016 10:20 PM GMT
Is he in the same division as Lawler? Would love to see that.
Report RBoyd86 February 12, 2016 2:19 AM GMT
yes he is, i love lawyer fav fighter by a mile. However conduit baffled him with his striking and use of distance and robbie just couldn't get inside, that a major pointer that he would not be able to deal with wonder boys range striking at all, its on a diff planet,,, Hendricks looked to get confused a he couldn't work out to get past the striking from range and from that point looked a beaten man. I will be heavily invested in wondrboy if the match up is made
Report TheEdd February 12, 2016 5:11 PM GMT
yeh mate they r, for me condit beat lawler was a epic fight and the last round was amazing, we still dunno whos getting a title shot atm it was mean to be woodley but then condit got the shot ahead of him and after that epic fight they had it was between woodley or condit and now thompson has to be in with a shout aswell, whoever the wonderboy fights next ill be lumping on him to win, good times ahead for the welterweight division and just think if gsp came backExcitedExcited lol altho that aint gonna happen
Report razz February 18, 2016 12:33 AM GMT
I think it'll be between condit and wonderboy, woodley has no name recognition, this will be one of the biggest fights of all time as it'll likely be at UFC 200. lawler vs ???

wonderboy isn't that well known either, more so after Ko'ing hendricks, but I think he's a lot more sell-able due to his flashy style and unique skill-set than woodley is. Sucks for whoever doesn't get it.
Report RBoyd86 February 19, 2016 2:11 PM GMT
see lawler is my fav fighter as I've mentioned and his hendricks and mcdonald fights are all time classics, the mcdonald fight had me pumped and when he staked hendricks round the cage after the fight WOW.

The fight with conduit for 4 rounds i was so frustrated and wandered what was up with lawler, he just couldn't get past condits range and activity. Seemed to me like condit was outpointing him going to win a clear decision. It was as if he couldnt bite down on the gum shield like he normally does and go through the fire to unload his own... so for 4/5ths of the fight i didn't think it was great or even exciting fight, however Lawler did bring hell fire in the 5th and showed what a champ he is. I guess my point is i think everyone has kinda overrated, that fight doesnt match up to either hendricks fights, and is not in same world as the mcdonald fight for me.
Report RBoyd86 February 22, 2016 2:39 AM GMT
ooks like mc donald vs wonder boy is made! Rogan just said on his pod cast!
Report razz March 2, 2016 1:27 AM GMT
Yeah i saw that too, but I think the UFC record multiple promo's ahead of time, about many potential opponents for the big fights. It's still up in the air I guess, I wonder if conor not fighting for the LW belt and fighting diaz instead will make him going for the 170 lb belt more or less likely, I think less but who knows, especially with the lack of fights for ufc 200 confirmed...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now