Forums

Mixed Martial Arts

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
razz
04 Feb 16 22:48
| Topic/replies: 6,925 | Blogger: razz's blog
Thought I'd make this so we can talk about smaller ufc events, other mma orgs such as Bellator, wsof and others, MMA news etc. also Kickboxing, Muay thai, Jiu jitsu and anything else you can think of. seen as we got this shiny new forum let's put it to use! 2016 is going to bea  crazy year for MMA, we got UFC 200 coming up this summer, Dos anjos v McGregor soon, and the return of p4p #1 Jon Jones.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View UFC and other MMA general thread.
Show More
Report TheEdd February 20, 2016 5:13 AM GMT
defo mate dunno that ref was tbh never seen him before must of been his first main event and he sure as hell messed it up big time
Report razz February 20, 2016 5:13 AM GMT
can't believe dada escaped from mount! even more crazy that kimbo gassed from dada holding onto him from mount!! freakshow fighting championship lol
Report razz February 20, 2016 5:17 AM GMT
well at least we got to see Mike tyson 12 cocktails in, commentating on the guillard-campos fight, that was the best thing I've listened to all year, wish he could of done it for the kimbo fight too lol. bizzare night of fights anyway ExcitedCrazyScared
Report TheEdd February 20, 2016 5:21 AM GMT
LaughLaugh yeh both them looked fcuked dada had to use the change to get up when big john was standing them up i bet he was dying with laughter inside
Report TheEdd February 20, 2016 5:21 AM GMT
use the cage to get up***
Report TheEdd February 20, 2016 5:24 AM GMT
any1 who has never watched mma and tuned into the last 2 fights LaughLaugh they be like fa fcuk is this
da fcuk*
oh man its late need to get some sleep now
Report razz February 20, 2016 5:26 AM GMT
at least the ufc starts earlier tomorrow, I'm getting real sick of these 5/6 a.m finishes
Report TheEdd February 20, 2016 5:34 AM GMT
aint ufc on sunday night monday morning?
Report razz February 20, 2016 3:37 PM GMT
good spot Blush haha, fairly sure it still starts a bit earlier than normal, here's hoping for some short fights!
Report TheEdd February 21, 2016 12:56 AM GMT
its the 2nd time they have put them on a sunday night monday morning, dunno y tbh would rather its on the sat due to work etc but could always tape it
Report jasey February 21, 2016 5:30 PM GMT
Reporting Dada had to be resuscitated in ambulance.
Bit of a circus for me watching that.
Report RBoyd86 February 21, 2016 6:47 PM GMT
heard about renal failure exhaustion etc but hot resuscitated
Report jasey February 21, 2016 7:00 PM GMT
Tweet from bleachers Jeremey Botter said multiple sources confirm critical condition overnight.His heart stopped and he was placed on a ventilator.
Report RBoyd86 February 21, 2016 7:03 PM GMT
bloody hell.
Report razz February 21, 2016 9:07 PM GMT
Someone really **** up either at bellator or the commision that cleared the fight.. my thoughts I posted on another forum:

I have a couple serious problems with this fight in hindsight which reflect bellator in a really bad light and not because of the quality of the fight. I'm absolutely amazed that dada's heart stopped in the ambulance! that's nuts... apparently it was due to extremely elevated pottasium levels from a big 40 lb weight cut to make 265, which then caused the dehydration and exhaustion..Hope he makes a full recovery as I respect him a lot for what he does in his community.

Bellator knew of the weight cut he made, they knew about his skill level, and they should be aware of his physical health leading up to the fight, yet somehow this fight still got sanctioned.
in hindsight, for me as a fan I'm flabbergasted this was allowed to take place without some credible medical evaluation to give him the all clear to fight after that cut, If they were cleared this points out a huge problem in mma. This is a very poignant event in recent times with all the talk about the dangers of weight cutting in the sport. AND to have a complete amateur (in terms of pro fights) make a cut like that when he may never of had to cut weight before, with the promotion knowing the dangers, in a co main event! with all the extra pressure with the rivalry is at the least shear incompetence by bellator and at the worst borderline criminal.

It was a terrible fight, I also found it hilarious while watching though, and was entertained throughout, and it obviously shouldn't of been featured on a major mma card like this, or at least not the main few fights. But I have no problem with them fighting each other if they both want too.

BUT despite how bad they both were that must of been hell for both fighters, so much **** talk leading up to it and the exhaustion must of been multiplied due to it. for kimbo that must of been exacerbated by his knees, he looked like he could barely support his weight in the clinch at times, and I don't think it was mainly due to gassing. you got to respect both guys heart regardless of their skills.
Report RBoyd86 February 22, 2016 2:40 AM GMT
ooks like mc donald vs wonder boy is made! Rogan just said on his pod cast!
Report TheEdd February 26, 2016 12:05 AM GMT
was utted when rda and mcgregor fight is off but now wow diaz and mcgregor gonna be 1 epic fight cant wait for that now, any1 see the press conference between them funny as hell, was fuming with the misses as i taped sundays ufc and she deleted it for her sh1tty soapsCry so had to watch most of from online sites etc some most of the card all be it in a different language but all i can say is dam cris camozzi those knees were brutal he should be called drkneevil like jojo nowTongue OutTongue Out
Report jasey February 26, 2016 11:48 AM GMT
Ye i watched it was funny when diaz said Connor was on roids.
Report razz March 2, 2016 1:23 AM GMT
anyone watch WSOF card the other night? Marlon Moraes literally has no one good to fight, he needs to be in the UFC. he DESTROYED barajas with leg kicks, such a big missmatch lol. here's the fight on youtube:

http://www.allthebestfights.com/moraes-vs-barajas-full-fight-video-wsof-28/

there's an english version somewhere too.
Report razz March 4, 2016 1:53 AM GMT
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Dada-5000-Released-From-Hospital-Following-Bellator-149-Defeat-101205

good to hear dada5000 has been released from hospital
Report razz March 5, 2016 12:54 AM GMT
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Watch-Live-UFC-Unstoppable-Press-Conference-5-pm-ET-101267

well that was entertaining hahaha, Jon Jones completely owned Cormier, Cruz owned faber, rockhold-weidman I give a draw, Joanna champion looked fired up as hell, then cluadia lashed out at her hah. Poor mighty mouse he didn't even get 1 question asked to him the entire conference lol, even cejudo got asked 1 Laugh
Report jasey March 5, 2016 5:21 PM GMT
Just watched this Razz,yes was very entertaining.
I was reading that Joanna and Claudia were at each other all the way through filming the new TUF series then had a full blown fight at the end in private.
Claudia is hot tho dressed very sexy.
Report razz March 10, 2016 6:19 PM GMT
Anderson wants a quick turnaround, not sure who he'll fight, mousassi challenged him in the second link but I think this would be career suicide for silva atm, If bisping knocked him down and nearly finished him gegard sure as hell can, especially as gegard employs a more grappling based gameplan in his recent fights, and the tentativeness on silva's part vs bisping was down to his cardio issues aka age. mousassi is a better striker better grappler and is a lot younger than bisping. I'd be very surprised if andy accepted this fight.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Trainer-Anderson-Silva-Still-in-Talks-to-Fight-at-UFC-198-Will-Return-to-Training-This-Week-101643

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Gegard-Mousasi-Willing-to-Fight-Anderson-Silva-at-UFC-199-or-UFC-200-101683
Report razz March 29, 2016 12:57 AM BST
and in other news, Jon Jones gets 5 tickets lol, and cyborg finally gets a fight in the ufc! wonder who will want to fight her after she wrecks smith.. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Cristiane-Cyborg-Justino-Set-for-Octagon-Debut-Against-Leslie-Smith-at-UFC-198-102503

anderson ended up getting uriah hall as his next opponent, risky move imo, hall can ko a mule if he's on point, but can be very flaky when not.
Report razz March 31, 2016 12:29 AM BST
gotta say conor's an idiot if he takes this rematch at 170. how does he think he can not gas against diaz on a full camp??
Report Wildcat Army. March 31, 2016 1:11 PM BST
I really don't understand the rematch.  What does it actually achieve for Conor if he wins apart from helping his ego a little more ?  It's a no brainer for Diaz to take the fight as he will get paid a lot more to fight Conor than anyone else he could choose.

Strange decision and makes a mockery of the sport when Aldo and Mendes fight for (yet another) Interim title.

Soon, every weight class will have a Champion and an Interim Champion.
Report betting_masta May 30, 2016 12:50 AM BST
because it's the fight that makes conor the most money in UFC and that is all he is motivated by now.
Report betting_masta May 30, 2016 12:52 AM BST
UFC vegas looks pretty good to be on the underdogs. I actually like Stephens to KO Barao and it can be backed at 3/1.
Report razz June 2, 2016 1:02 PM BST
I had stephens by ko too, was a good prop to hit, considering barao's last few fights, had jeremy's moneyline too. barao looked better than i expected tbh but his fight IQ et him down with all those spammed takedown attempts, and gassed himself out against the bigger guy. I can't see barao ever being in title contention again tbh.
I think diaz/mcgregor is targeted for august atm, but that could change at any second hah, conor's being a lot smarter with who he is training with now and has a full time nutritionist that could improve his cardio at a higher weight. will be interesting to see if it's enough but I expect it won't be.
Report betting_masta June 5, 2016 1:41 AM BST
yah barao is done at that weight for sure, if he drops down maybe he can be good again.

I really think McGregor doesn't want to fight Diaz again. he got his soul choked that day and I don't think he wants to become a ghost again for the night. McG will end up dropping down and fighting some other guys - plenty of fights out there. He's basically dodging Diaz now, that's why he pulled out of that Press conference.
Report betting_masta June 5, 2016 4:02 AM BST
McGregor Diaz 2 announced for UFC 202, Aug.20
Report razz September 7, 2016 9:35 PM BST
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Robbie-Lawler-vs-Donald-Cerrone-Clash-Nearly-Official-for-UFC-205-at-MSG-110809

lawler vs cerrone at msg is in the works, **** yeah!!
Report razz September 15, 2016 11:44 PM BST
cowboy vs gastelum announced. lawler can't do it for some reason.. still a pretty good alternative, I think cowboy has a good chance here.
Report razz September 16, 2016 12:24 AM BST
Main event

155 lbs.: Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Johnson

Co-Main Event:

185 lbs.: Uriah Hall vs. Derek Brunson

Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Evan Dunham vs. Rick Glenn
135 lbs.: Albert Morales vs. Alejandro Perez
170 lbs.: Roan Carneiro vs. Kenny Robertson
155 lbs.: Chris Wade vs. Islam Makhachev

"Prelims" (8 p.m. ET):

145 lbs.: Gabriel Benitez vs. Sam Sicilia
170 lbs.: Augusto Montano vs. Belal Muhammad
135 lbs.: Joey Gomez vs. Jose Quinonez

UFC Fight Pass "Prelims" (7 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Randy Brown vs. Erick Montano
145 lbs.: Maximo Blanco vs. Chas Skelly

pretty low key card compared to what we're used to lately. I think this could bee a card with lots of good fights. gotta favor poirier here, he's on such a impressive run since he moved up to LW after the conor loss. KO'ing 3 of his last 4 opponents in the first round and besting "irish" joe duffy in one of the best fights of the year, where both guys had there moments but poirier's grappling was too strong for duffy in the end. while johnson on the other hand share a common similarity with dustin in that he used to be on a few ppl's radar pegged as a possible future title challenger. the thing that makes me want to fade MJ is mainly his fight IQ and flakiness in big fights. look at how he faired vs diaz who completely got into MJ's head during the fight and took him out of a fight he shouldn't of been emotionally invested in. he was following the gameplan of leg kicks well early in the fight then got clowned. he's also been subbed a few times earlier in his career, and looking at the type of fighter MJ loses too (sass,madadi,jury,diaz,brookins,dariush) poirier is in my book above all of them by a long way with the exception of diaz. 

poirier's chin and MJ's speed and good boxing is stopping me from putting more on dustin, so may play his ko prop to hedge.
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 2:10 AM BST
u putting on a mma acca razz? or u just doing singles
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:04 AM BST
Chas Skelly,Kenny Robertson,Uriah Hall and Dustin Poirier  pays 10/1
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:12 AM BST
Cool
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:14 AM BST
i like halls odds but you just dont know which hall is gonna show up the 1 that beat mousasi or the 1 that lost to gastelum
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:27 AM BST
hall match i think this is best bet - Either To Win By KO TKO or Disqualification @ 2.25
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 3:30 AM BST
thats 1 of the 4 fold up next for acca kenny robertson
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 4:23 AM BST
very close fight kenny win for me but **** being a judge for that 1
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 4:24 AM BST
could be a split decision coming up here
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 4:26 AM BST
yup just like i said spli decision lol didnt argee with that 1 but thats the way it goes when its that close
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 4:27 AM BST
split*
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 4:55 AM BST
what a ****g war that 3rd round was epic stuff glen may have lost but hes 1 tough sob
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 5:11 AM BST
i dont expect this to go the distance unless brunson returns to his wrestling ways
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 5:13 AM BST
BOOOOOOOOOM just like that
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 5:15 AM BST
TheEdd
Date Joined: 23 Aug 11
Add contact | Send message
18 Sep 16 03:27
| Topic/replies: 5,206 | Blogger: TheEdd's blog
hall match i think this is best bet - Either To Win By KO TKO or Disqualification @ 2.25

thank u very much mr brunson and herb dean for maybe early stopage
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 5:35 AM BST
jesus what a fcuking knock out hahaha wow
Report TheEdd September 18, 2016 5:37 AM BST
brutal ko
Report razz September 18, 2016 5:40 AM BST
wow, did not see that one coming! great win for MJ, there's the guy that looked like he could be champ a few years back. impressed as hell there, I was thinking poirier is kinda stuck in no mans land, doesnt have the wrestling to take it to the floor while having a big speed disadvantage on the feet and being chinny >< didn't get a single bet on for the last 2 fights.
I hit makhachev/benitez/carlos jr live bets though so decent enough night for me.
Report razz September 24, 2016 7:43 PM BST
UFC Fight Night 95 main card (FS1, 10 p.m. ET)

Cristiane Justino vs. Lina Lansberg
Renan Barao vs. Phillipe Nover
Roy Nelson vs. Antonio Silva
Paul Felder vs. Francisco Trinaldo
Thiago “Marreta” Santos vs. Eric Spicely
Mike De La Torre vs. Godofredo Pepey

UFC Fight Night 95 preliminary card (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

Gilbert Burns vs. Michel Prazeres
Michinori Tanaka vs. Rani Yahya
Jussier Formiga vs. Dustin Ortiz
Luan Chagas vs. Erick Silva

UFC Fight Night 95 preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)

Patrick vs. Stevie Ray
Vicente Luque vs. Hector Urbina
Glaico Franca vs. Gregor Gillespie
Report razz September 24, 2016 8:07 PM BST
UFC Fight Night 95: Cyborg vs Lina lansberg(who?)

watched one of lansberg's fights and she is going to get destroyed here, it's only a matter of time. I had to hit cyborg round 1 @ 1.67, this matchup goes too show there's a reason none of the name fighters at 135 lbs are going out of their way to fight her. only chance lansberg wins is if cyborg's body shuts down in the fight from the weight cut, which she did look really bad tbh, that was mcgregor vs mendes esque.
barao should win handily too but barao's performances can be underwhelming as of late. nelson only needs to graze bigchin's foot with his overhand right and he'll be the victor. hard to see him not landing at some point, bigfoot will look for the clinch and takedown's I feel he knows he's too vulnerable on the feet vs most competent strikers these days that his best chance of winning will be from gnp/sub attempts. who the hell knows though with 2 old as **** heavyweights with a lot of miles on the clock of both.

santos vs spicely I laughed out loud when I heard that match up, dana must really hate this spicely guy, as he is a pretty terrible fighter (he was on the last season of the ultimate fighter) I can't see past santos ko here. I guess spicely has a fluke chance of a sub though. gregor gillespie has a lot of praise but is fighting another prospect that's going to be a fair bit larger than him on fight night. gillespie looks like he can make 155 easily maybe 145 to. he's got very high level wrestling with great takedowns and pressure, although he is still fairly green with his striking, but as with so many other high level wrestlers he's got power in his hands. franca is no clouch too though but can't really remember much about him.

this could be an underrated card, some good fights all throughout the card tonight.
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:11 AM BST
ahh cyborg aka wanderlei silva in heels haha looking forward to seeing ma man big country get back in there and hopefully returning to his old ways of putting people to sleep
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:14 AM BST
if cyborg cut out the roids she make the 135 easy
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:15 AM BST
holly holms been very open to fighting cyborg also that id love to see i think holm would destroy her cyborg would have to take her down to win
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:17 AM BST
spicely done it dana foaming at the mouth
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:25 AM BST
ino big country was pushing for usada to get the results from test before this fight as silva been popped twice now so hopefully he got that and it was all good to go
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:50 AM BST
BOOOOOOOOOOM THERE IT IS MA MAN BIG COUNTRY
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:52 AM BST
back to the nelson i remember thats it hahaha top stuff scary to think if he cut that big belly away hes really light heavyweight who can ko heavyweights with ease hahaha 1 scary dude
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:53 AM BST
really should be 2 wins in a row for him but he was robbed v lewis
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:55 AM BST
sorry 3*
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:58 AM BST
hahaha nelson kicked big john for not stopping the fight soon enough
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 4:59 AM BST
time for big foot to call it a day hes nothing left to prove his chin just cant take that sort of power anymore
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 5:01 AM BST
jesus doesnt even seem that long ago when hendo put bisping to sleep man time flys by
Report razz September 25, 2016 5:09 AM BST
damn, that nelson ko saved my night, was doing terrible up till then.

wtf spicely haha, santos came out way too overaggressive looking for the 1st round ko
Report razz September 25, 2016 5:39 AM BST
common cyborg, bury this chick in round 1 so i can go to bed..
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 5:43 AM BST
hahaaha lina does have a very nice ass mmmm but goodnight sweet linaLaugh
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 5:59 AM BST
and there it is
Report TheEdd September 25, 2016 7:01 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc0InaHcxEw

live Post-fight Press Conference
Report Afc888 September 25, 2016 11:02 AM BST
Nice win for Nelson couldn't keep myself awake for this one looked a pretty poor night for betting. Fair play to Cyborg to loose near enough 25-30 pounds from the start of the week and win is some achievement. Like a lot of other people think that the UFC need to stop with this crazy weight cutting. It's about time they bite the bullet and create the 145 division. She clearly is a draw Cyborg the UFC know this. There are a few fights out there for her.. As above the Holm fight for me would be interesting I would favor Cyborg all day personally. Holm's last two fights have been very underwhelming. Shevchenko's maui thai in the last fight showed her up big time. Cyborg will take a lot of beating at any weight division.

Couple of decent events coming up soon, looking forward to those. Hope you all had an ok night.. Betting wise.
Report razz September 29, 2016 10:03 PM BST
still annoyed cyborg didn't win in round 1 :( ended up down a little but not too bad. nelson saved my night, managed to get some 1.8 seconds before the tko.

according to dana, rousey still wants to fight cyborg... I'm calling BS on that one, I can't see it happening unless ronda agrees to it at 140lbs. cyborg should never attempt to make 135 it's too dangerous, she could really **** her body up with continued cut's like that, the ramifications of extreme weight cutting pose more risks to women for obvious reasons.

there's a lot of groundswell right now for a 145lbs women's division which needs to be done. every name fighter is ducking cyborg and she has to fight these no-namers instead.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-President-Dana-White-Ronda-Rousey-Wants...
Report TheEdd September 30, 2016 10:18 PM BST
just when we thinking cool ufc coming to uk again and this time we will get to change and watch it at normal time the bloody americans go and ruin that for ufc 204 all to cater to them :( LOL
Report TheEdd September 30, 2016 10:19 PM BST
think last time that happened in brazil cant recal what event bit do recall that happening in auzzie or brazil somewere like that
Report TimmyRiggins October 1, 2016 1:22 PM BST

Sep 25, 2016 -- 5:02AM, Afc888 wrote:

Nice win for Nelson couldn't keep myself awake for this one looked a pretty poor night for betting. Fair play to Cyborg to loose near enough 25-30 pounds from the start of the week and win is some achievement. Like a lot of other people think that the UFC need to stop with this crazy weight cutting. It's about time they bite the bullet and create the 145 division. She clearly is a draw Cyborg the UFC know this. There are a few fights out there for her.. As above the Holm fight for me would be interesting I would favor Cyborg all day personally. Holm's last two fights have been very underwhelming. Shevchenko's maui thai in the last fight showed her up big time. Cyborg will take a lot of beating at any weight division.Couple of decent events coming up soon, looking forward to those. Hope you all had an ok night.. Betting wise.

Cyborg would take a lot of beating in the male 145 division, lol.

Just watched that documentary, and it's ****g ridiculous that they're getting themselves into that mess to make weight.

Report razz October 1, 2016 5:39 PM BST
Main card (FOX Sports 1 at 11 p.m. ET)

John Lineker vs. John Dodson
Will Brooks vs. Alex Oliveira
Josh Burkman vs. Zak Ottow
Louis Smolka vs. Brandon Moreno

Undercard (FOX Sports 2 at 9 p.m. ET)

Luis Henrique da Silva vs. Joachim Christensen
Hacran Dias vs. Andre Fili
Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Walt Harris
Keita Nakamura vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos

Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 7:15 p.m. ET)

Nate Marquardt vs. Tamdan McCrory
Jonathan Wilson vs. Ion Cutelaba
Cody East vs. Curtis Blaydes
Kelly Faszholz vs. Ketlen Viera

linekar missed weight again, as did Brazilian cowboy. not looked much into this card, I did like dodson, but since linekar didn't make weigh the could be fresher come fight time.
Report TimmyRiggins October 1, 2016 5:44 PM BST
Think I'll get my head down tonight, and watch it with the fight companion tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone having a bet.
Report razz October 1, 2016 5:48 PM BST
yeah cyborg's weigh tcut is ridiculous, it can also harm your body to an extent where it can stop you being able to have kids as far as I'm aware (fairly sure I'm not making this up haha) I think with the new owners there's more chance of the 145lbs division opening up, or at least getting some of the high profile female fighters to actually take a fight with her
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 5:52 AM BST
fell asleep but have most of this tape woke up just in time for main event
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:10 AM BST
linekers nickname is Mão-de-Pedra (Hands of Stone) is should be chin of stone after this fight man he can take a hit
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:10 AM BST
epic fight those kicks to the face and linker just keeps coming forward what a beast
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:15 AM BST
man if u thought mcgregor ran from diaz dodson putting a whole new name to the word running haaha
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:16 AM BST
thats what happens when he stands and bang so cant blame him for it lineker hits hard man
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:21 AM BST
what a close fight this is were if u were a judge your making your money hahha
Report TheEdd October 2, 2016 6:25 AM BST
split decision for lineker i think the running away went against dodson some judgs dont like that but very close cant disargee with any call
Report razz November 1, 2016 1:23 AM GMT
honestly can't remember how I scored dodson linekar, I forgot this even happened until now hah.
Report razz November 1, 2016 1:26 AM GMT
brooks got owned, fair play to him though for continuing after he broke his rib though. olivera looked real good I thought, bit douchey after the fight but he's never been like that before so I'll cut him some slack in the heat of the moment after he got **** on for missing weight. it's tough for someone his size to do with all the included travel pre fight.
Report razz November 1, 2016 1:28 AM GMT
erm so Fedor is fighting Matt mitrione lol, got a feeling this will not end well for him, wish he had never came out of retirement, or at least trained properly at a decent camp etc, he hasn't evolved at all. still tough AF though, the beating maldonaldo put on him was unreal
Report razz December 13, 2016 10:10 PM GMT
Holy **** I had no idea Badr Hari was fighting Rico Verhoeven in glory!! I thought he was still in jail for years yet, it was a crazy fight as well

it's on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rRn6IJMQdY
Report razz January 24, 2017 4:26 AM GMT
tito ortiz making bank :) chael did ****, terrible,I don't even really want to see him fight wanderlei that much even.
Report frank60 January 26, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
HOOLIGANS FIGHT GDYNIA HFA VS BARBARIANS ST.PETERSBURG     Lads i dont know what you think of this Sport have a look anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cmv_SM2nE     ScaredSurprised
Report Irish Whisper February 7, 2017 10:31 AM GMT
Mitrione is fav to beat Fedor.
Report razz February 8, 2017 12:57 AM GMT
took mitrione at evens a few weeks back, sure it's bellator...mma's mantra of "anything can happen" seems to be amplified for bellator fights, but I just can't take fedor after seeing how the then #39 ranked light heavyweight, and brazil's answer too artem lobov, mangled fedor's face in his last fight, how the ref didn't stop it I don't know. such a BS call from the pro fedor judges also. I know mitrione is not a world beater but his stand up is solid, although his chin is definitely a ? here, and his ground game is not great, but he should have a speed and power advantage, a big weight advantage, and an small age advantage. can't rule fedor out here by any means but I can't get the image of the beating maldonaldo put on fedor in the first round. meathead is the best fighter (sounds weird) that fedor's fought in at least 5 years.
Report razz February 8, 2017 1:00 AM GMT
yeah frank I've seen that stuff before, always in russia hah, I saw one team match in like a obstacle course type area, the craziest though has to be the medieval sword fighting they have. they are actually in full suits of armor with swords and shields, mma is allowed too lol
Report razz February 8, 2017 1:19 AM GMT
M1 organization(and fedor's management) do the knight fights, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyz1eJoSeIY

tbh I'm amazed japan haven't jumped over this **** yet hah

can't be long until we see a serious injury at one of those team fights though
Report razz February 16, 2017 12:43 PM GMT
what a failure ufc 208 was, appart from miller/poirier and jacare, that card was awful. looks like a holm/de randemie rematch might happen >
Report razz April 28, 2017 7:23 PM BST
should be some big fights being announced soon, conor/floyd doesn't look like it will happen now, so maybe him vs ferguson or woodley is my guess.
Report razz April 28, 2017 7:23 PM BST
it's criminal ferguson hasn't got a fight lined up seen as it's probably the premier division in the sport talent wise
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now