Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Vubiant
05 Jul 18 14:52
| Topic/replies: 6,751 | Blogger: Vubiant's blog
Risky going to extreme tip of Donegal but luck has held. Course and surroundings look superb.
Needs at least one of the Irish contingent to be up there to get the crowd going and engage more viewers.
Fair play to old man Harrington -he's done his bit ( can't collapse unless you get up there first !)
Lowry is surely due to hit a good streak -notice he looks rather stern and sour going around ....needs a birdie infusion.
But jeez - Rory !!  His putting is pure putrid. Seems he can't crack it and is turning into another Lee Westwood on the greens .
Hard to see anything close to double figure Majors with 18 handicap putting.Sad
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish Open Golf
Show More
Report Kriskin July 6, 2018 12:42 AM BST
Why risky going to North Donegal?  It's about time this part of the country got something like this.  It's most scenic and nicest county in Ireland.  A big thank you to Rory to enable this to happen
Report Vubiant July 6, 2018 11:08 AM BST
My 'risky' reference was to the weather.
As my wife is from Donegal  I must have visited it about 150 times so far -sometimes for weeks at a time and I can testify that it rains a hell of a lot up there. The finest scenery doesn't make much of an impact if being viewed through sheets of rain or films of mist.
Report RoyalAcademy July 6, 2018 12:41 PM BST
Risky going to extreme tip of Donegal

From what I see in the media there are no shortage of illegal "tips" in Donegal. Hard to enthuse about an outlier that feels its above the normal rules.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now