Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
luckyme
02 Jul 18 19:57
| Topic/replies: 2,709 | Blogger: luckyme's blog
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/02/irish-pm-eu-crisis-patriotic-migration/

As I said on here in 2014,
leave it until 2018 when all other countries have stopped taking them then our government will start taking them.

Imagnine a gay guy wanting to import a load of people who would throw him from a four story building in a blink of an eye.

You couldn't make this **** up.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Looks like 2018 is here.
Show More
Report pa lapsy July 3, 2018 10:17 AM BST
You now have Merkel anti immigration since 14/15 today,some front from her,no apologies and no doubt the history books will be more scathing in the future. She is almost certainly responible for Brexit, a moral case would be to compensate Britain but her EU cronies continue with their hardball stance,ya can't make that up either,probably a long list there.
Report workrider July 3, 2018 1:42 PM BST
I think the E.U. have now realised the huge mistake they made , Merkel will never be looked on as a great leader of her Country after that massive influx of non-workers who will drain the German economy . The people have spoken and the Governments are been forced to listen, they know enough is enough and are hanging on to power by their coat tails, anymore immigration and they become the unemployed ....
Report freddiewilliams July 3, 2018 1:46 PM BST
Workrider.....I going cork,limerick and kilarney. In  few week. Never been that far down south. Anny plAces worth visiting, advice ,etc
Report workrider July 3, 2018 1:50 PM BST
Yes Freddie , loads of places of interest , what exactly are you looking to do , is it a racing holiday ?
Report freddiewilliams July 3, 2018 1:53 PM BST
Aye
Report workrider July 3, 2018 2:10 PM BST
Well for starters Killarney is well situated in the middle of the town as is a nice little stroll down to the course, beautiful track , you can fit a game of golf in if you have the time, many fine hotels and watering holes and wonderful walks .
  Cork racecourse is actually in Mallow so don't make the mistake of heading to Cork, Cork is a lovely City full of lunatics as far as i can make out, only joking, really friendly people and very helpful. Cork itself has changed a lot in the recent past , a fine city and full of interesting things to do. Mallow is quiet I think its safe to say, a nice little course and great viewing , the course is a couple of mile outside the town. Limerick is a great viewing track as well , though not one of my fav tracks punting wise,  you would need a car as its a fair bit outside the city. I haven't stayed in Limerick much this past few years, but I was at a Rovers match there a little while back..
Report ambush July 3, 2018 6:40 PM BST
what age group do you fall into freddie. killarney graet town all year round. if you get an oppertunity, the  thurs of killarney  is ladies day with a great fun buzz around. everyone having fun rather than most ladies day,limerick a great town to stay in plenty of hotels. the clarion on the river shannon is close to many rest and pubs limerick racecourse can be an empty and soulless place to go racing bar the big meeting as is mallow ,an empty lifeless place most meetings
esp for flat cards
Report freddiewilliams July 4, 2018 9:48 AM BST
40s. Thanks lads
Report ambush July 6, 2018 12:55 AM BST
oh killarney and limerick will suit you fine. lots of pubs and late bars that cater for the 30 plus. one piece of advice. killarney is very busy this time of year, so do make sure you have somewhere booked otherwise you will be staying miles away.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now