Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
peckerdunne
20 Jun 18 18:58
| Topic/replies: 20,257 | Blogger: peckerdunne's blog

News presented by two ladies, sport by another lady and the weather also by a lady.

Should i threaten to resign from something?
Share |
Show More
Report RoyalAcademy June 21, 2018 2:45 PM BST
Feeling threatened pecker? I wouldn't be impressed by such a question as idiocy wrapped in humour is still a diatribe.

The noun is "woman" by the way and we beat you in recent vote.
Report peckerdunne June 21, 2018 4:51 PM BST
Clever is when you do not miss the point.
Report Racingqueen June 21, 2018 6:37 PM BST
Duff is a f**king irritating t**t
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 27, 2018 7:40 PM BST
Before tonight games Damien duff said he had been impressed with Brazil, just rolling along.

They'd drawn with Switzerland and scored 2 injury time goals to beat costa Rica and quite frankly have looked fkin sh1te in the competition to anybody with half a brain, granted the vast majority have looked sh1te, standard must be at an all time low
Report Racingqueen June 27, 2018 8:32 PM BST
he stated Argentina were carried to the final by Messi in 2014 as well last week
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 28, 2018 12:54 PM BST
At half tine last night he said Neymar was the difference Laugh Neymar has been bang average and the difference was Coutinho's brilliant pass and the fact the Serbian midfielder never bothered to track Paulinho's run.

I think it's obvious Duff has backed Brazil or tipped them and probably Neymar as top goalscorer / player of the tournament as he is simply seeing what he wants to happen and not what is actually going on.

May be a nice lad but he is a desperate pundit.
Report frank60 June 28, 2018 1:55 PM BST
I have to say Neymer is the better player but he must be the most dislike player among his fellow pros, i cant belive that fifa haven't set up  a committee to stop this blatant cheating to get penos or get players sent off, we all know Neymer is not the only one but have a look at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v65DQSvdwQU
Report olddesperado July 14, 2018 12:17 AM BST
The RTE pundits have been shocking this world cup and the sheer number have made i hard to get an understanding or liking of their thinking.

Maybe its nostalgia but Bill O Herlihy and Giles brady and Dunphy always made me switch over at half time and after the game.

Waste of time now with only Didi Hamann worth while.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now