Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
punchestown
14 May 18 22:09
| Topic/replies: 4,601 | Blogger: punchestown's blog
Whatever about the retake but to send the kid off Angry
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Penalty shoot out.
Show More
Report jimeen May 15, 2018 8:15 AM BST
Ya the kids life is ruined, there is no way he will ever recover from being sent off for moving too early for a penalty. There are women in this country who are terminally ill with young kids who have been misdiagnosed , and you are on about a young fellow who gets sent off in an U -17 football game. Jesus Christ, it’s no wonder you killed this forum singlehandedly
Report punchestown May 15, 2018 9:47 AM BST
jimeen,this is an Irish Sports forum and I started the thread or is this where we are now?
Report jimeen May 15, 2018 11:25 AM BST
Punchestown, I wasn’t even referring to your original post. Ok the goalie was hard done by , but in my opinion his life is hardly ruined. It’s a disappointment for the chap , that will be forgotten about quickly. What winkrider wrote was complete and utter melodramatic  horses pisss, and it’s no wonder people don’t join in when we have this kind of nonsensical clap trap clogging the threads.
Report peckerdunne May 15, 2018 2:12 PM BST
Sorry, but are some people overstating their position.
Report jimeen May 15, 2018 2:57 PM BST
Sorry , but what does some people are over stating their position mean in  normal everyday English language ?
I can’t seem to decipher the code you use for your posts.
Report jimeen May 15, 2018 4:44 PM BST
Would you go away and lie down will ya winkrider , firstly I wouldn’t know how to have a post taken down, and you are actually flattering yourself if you think I’d ever be bothered with any of the nonsense you write. Some of it is so ridiculous it’s actually amusing.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 15, 2018 4:52 PM BST
The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user. [Manage blocked users]
Report Racingqueen May 15, 2018 7:16 PM BST
it was a fantastic decision by the ref. It covers the fact they were played off the park and coaching of kids in Ireland amounts to long ball merchants
Report jimeen May 15, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Get into bed you imbecile. You are lucky that you have everyone driven off the forum, at least there’s not many can see what an ape you are.
Report workrider May 16, 2018 4:15 PM BST
Gone AGAIN....Johnny please have a word,or maybe you already DID....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now