Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
14 May 18 19:30
| Topic/replies: 14,520 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
Reports that it's Willie Mullins' first visit to the venue in "three or four years" are incorrect ! (Ballycasey was a winner here last year)
WPM stated "I was taking a chance with some of my winter horses by bringing them down here on the ground and I just about got away with it with him" after Up For Review, under Danny Mullins, readily justified 1/2 favouritism in beating three rivals in his contest, when scoring a four and three parts of a length win over Wonderoftheworld on Sunday, an hour and 40 minutes earlier, Mullins sent out no less than three runners in the Mares' Listed Hurdle, where his Stormy Ireland led home a 1-2-3- for the trainer. Yukon Lil then completed a treble for Willie, as she ran out an easy winner of the concluding bumper.

Willie is already on the board today, with odds-on-favourite Voix Du Reve for a facile victory in the six runner Sliabh Luachra Hurdle.

MAYBE MORE TO COME...the man has Some Neck and AUGUSTIN 10/1 in the next - going is now 'good' after a dry spell.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ((((KILLARNEY))))
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 15, 2018 4:51 PM BST
Two shorties this evening (First Race off at 5.40) so will wait on them to come to me tomorrow Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now