Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
07 May 18 10:15
| Topic/replies: 27,744 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Two for today, Imaging looks a worthy favourite and should do the business, Yucatan looked more in need of the run to my eyes than Cliffs the last day, Cliffs was awash with sweat from the get go that day, and I was surprised he got into the race only to fade near the finish, having said that Yacatan looked as if he had a much easier race and his coolness should be a big help today and I take him to beat Cliffs ...
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View .......Naas.....
Show More
Report roadrunner46 May 7, 2018 10:38 AM BST
2.45 the favs form looks in a different league to the rest of the field and with now your talking in the
race denied a clear run in the cheverley park stakes, the british raider has got no chance on the form lines
through mabs cross, was getting 13 lbs from the runner up that day. free bet lay that one and back one of the
above depending on your own view of the form.

gl
Report DeSSieReborn May 7, 2018 11:51 AM BST
Great day
Report DeSSieReborn May 7, 2018 11:51 AM BST
Great day
Report DeSSieReborn May 7, 2018 11:52 AM BST
Great days racing at Naas!!!
Report stewarts rise May 7, 2018 12:59 PM BST
Yes looks a very decent card at Naas and have a sneaking feeling that Jessica Harrington is about to make up for lost time, horses have appeared slower to come to hand this year with just 1 winner on the flat since the beginning of April. That was a 2 yo at Dundalk but beat a couple of short priced horses from Ger Lyons and O'Brien. Just the one winner on turf this season and that was an unconsidered 50/1 shot in a 3yo maiden. However got a G3 winner at Ascot last week and after last years brilliant April running at over 30% winners, i think she's about to hit top form.
Has a few interesting runners at Naas today and hopefully may come away with a winner or two. An EW yankee for me leaving out the 66/1 shot Cristale but a small EW bet on that one singularly.
Report stewarts rise May 7, 2018 6:00 PM BST
Nice winner with imaging workrider, jockey did well to get through, but horse won easily.
Glad to see Harrington got the last winner Marshall Jennings at 12/1 along with a close 3rd in Brother Bear at 7/1, could have done with another placed but glad she had the last winner.
Report workrider May 7, 2018 6:21 PM BST
Well done Stewarts, I had word for hers in the bumper @ D.R..Beaten into 3nd, her horses have started to run well again and as you say well worth keeping a eye on them...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now