Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
norn iron
12 Mar 18 15:58
| Topic/replies: 12,332 | Blogger: norn iron's blog
GOING PUT UP  A LAY EVERY DAY  NOW IM SMALL PUNTER SO IT ME FOR STAKES UP TO MAX 25£ SO ILL START OF WITH GETABIRD AND YES I HAD 2 BRAIN OPERATIONS IM THINK WONT BE IN FIRST 3  AS THE GOOD THING ABOUT CHELT EVERY HORSE IS TRYN NOT LIKE THE MAIDEN HURDLES  HE HAS RAN IN THAT ONLY  2 OR  3 have handrake OFF .

130  THINK THIS IS VERY OPEN RACE WITH THESE 3 ENG RUNNERS HAVE BETTER FORM KALASHNIKOV CRACKING  BETFAIR HCP HURDLE WINNER
CLAIMANTAKINFORGAN   WON GOOD NOVICES AT ASCOT AN NEWBURY  , SUMMERVILLE BOY  LOOKS IMPROVER AND BEAT  THE rifle  FAIR N SQUARE AND ON HEAVY   

NOW THE TWO IM BACKING   ARE  PALOMA BLUE  AND THINK 40/1  DEBUCHET  IS WORTH FEW £ EW  AS 2 NICE  schools AND CAN SEE GOING CLOSE.

210 PETIT MOUCHOIR  MY NAP   THINK DAVY WAS LOOKING AFTER PM AFTER BAD MISTAKE ADD IN BEAT FOOTPAD TWICE  OVER HURDLES  MAKES ME BELIEVE CAN TURN TABLES OVER  FENCES

240  O O SEVEN    AND SAVER EW MINELLA  DADDY 

330 FAV LOOKS CERT BAR FALL  BUT TO SHORT FOR ME     

EW WICKLOW BRAVE   (HOPE GETS OFF LEVEL AS BIT QUIRY)     EW  CHARLIE PARCS   STILL THINK IMPROVEMENT LEFT IN HIM

410 . LA BAGUE AU ROI EW  NEXT BEST 

450 NO COMMENT  (BEAT MONALEE IN BUMPER ) DOC WILL GET GREAT RIDE   EWAY  CLONDAW CIAN

530    THE  HORSE BEEN EYECATCHER FOR ME    ANY SECOND NOW    handbrake  WILL BE OFF AFTER TWO EASY ON THE EYE EFFORTS BEHIND FOOTPAD  AND HIS BEGINNERS  CRACKING RUN 2ND TO MONALEE  MAKES  HIM EW BET     DANGER  BARNEY DWAN 

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS   BEEN ON NEW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE LAST 21 DAYS WALKED 86 MILE   AND  LOST  1 STONE 3 AND 1/2  LBS   SO NEARLY HALF WAY MY TARGET  SO HAPPY AS FEC  BUT OFF ENG THURS TO HAVE 4 DAY BEER SESSION  AS AINT HAD DRINK HERE SINCE DEC 28TH 

YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View CHELTENHAM TUESDAY CERTS ?FANCIES ?...
Show More
Report tony57 March 12, 2018 3:07 PM GMT
hi mate..sorry didnt see you put this thread up...you coming over thursday aintree again?
Report norn iron March 12, 2018 3:20 PM GMT
YES HOPE SO MIGHT ONLY BE ONE NIGHTER  AS NOW IM LOSING WEIGHT BE DANGER STAY FOR LADIES DAY Grin

HOWS YOUR LUCK?

FEEL SORRY FOR CARAGHER  AS YES HE WAS STUPID  I DONT THINK HE SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB  AS A UTD SUPPORTER ID SAY HE GOT FAIR BIT ABUSE FIRST AND OVER THE YEARS  SO THINK LIKE ANYONE DESERVE SECOND CHANCE  ?
Report tony57 March 12, 2018 3:33 PM GMT
we are all shocked tbh, my mate is his best mate..its just not jamie??? but its disgusting kids in the car, no excuse, i think he,ll get the sack..i hope hes given a warning..sky dont want to lose him..
Report norn iron March 13, 2018 1:42 PM GMT
GETABIRD  LAY WIN AND PLACE  Grin
Report workrider March 13, 2018 1:48 PM GMT
Well done Norn, losing weight as well,whatever next....
Report punchestown March 13, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
Well done Norn.
Report tony57 March 13, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
indeed welldone..
Report norn iron March 13, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
SOME DRIFT ON PETIT
Report workrider March 13, 2018 2:10 PM GMT
Anybody notice Eddie Hannigan clerking for Power on telly just there, Eddie was a legend and one of the first bookies to bet W/O fav ...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now