Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
11 Jan 18 21:23
| Topic/replies: 11,804 | Blogger: tony57's blog
just a thread to see what anyone fancys up to now for the festival i,ll start it with cromwells
ESPIOR D,ALLEN  for the triumph..im not a anti post punter but ive had a few bob on this one..i hope to have one more ..
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View irish bankers
Show More
Report monarch January 12, 2018 4:19 PM GMT
A good concession by some of the bookies to be nr/nb all races. On the downside those firms are pretty much shortest price on most horses. Suppose we cant expect to have it all. Like Jury Duty for the 4 miler. Will also back Presenting Percy. Think he is in about 5 races at the moment
Report kavvie January 12, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
the competitive nature of the markets between betting firms on the day before and morning of the races make it very attractive to wait.as most horses will be longer than they are quoted now nrnb.?  and there will be loads of concessions and specials.the only attractive prices might be in handicaps if you are privy to a horses mark being good.
Report peckerdunne January 12, 2018 9:02 PM GMT
David Drumm
Report tobywong. January 13, 2018 1:36 AM GMT
tis no  country for old men kavvie
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 13, 2018 9:09 AM GMT
Have not backed any Irish trained runners yet but have played 3 others:

Stayers Hurdle - Finians Oscar 50s, Yanworth 10s nr-nb

Mares Novices Hurdle - Kupatana 25s
Report workrider January 13, 2018 9:36 AM GMT
Good to have you back me aul mucker....
Report G Hall January 13, 2018 11:49 AM GMT
Pecker maybe change the b to a w
Report peckerdunne January 13, 2018 12:22 PM GMT
indeed G
Report joevalue147 January 16, 2018 5:35 PM GMT
KAPATUNA runs tomorrow at Newbury.   Interesting to see how she gets on. The vibes from the stable are very encouraging.  25/1 might look good value this time tomorrow.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 16, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
Harley Dunne said she was the best horse he sat on last year when he won on her at Monksgrange
Report joevalue147 January 16, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
Her point win is about half a fence in front of Marias Benefit in terms of form/ratings.   Granted Maria's Benefit seems to have improved an awful lot this season.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y January 17, 2018 6:57 PM GMT
Just seen the race there, very disappointing but then she did run way too free and I was told she was the same on the way down to post. Thought she hurdled the first 4 brilliantly until the mistake and stumble at the 5th.

Hopefully they get another run into her somewhere next month and see if she improves for her debut but that was way from an ideal start.
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 17, 2018 8:13 PM GMT
actually shortened in price on here pf.
Report peckerdunne January 17, 2018 9:58 PM GMT
Wont be good enough, it emptied quite quickly having shown a little..

better ground would help..
Report joevalue147 January 17, 2018 11:00 PM GMT
Yeah she was way too free.  Nico could'nt hold her.  Not surprised she emptied out.  I'd forgive her today.  Next time will reveal a lot more.
Report tony57 January 18, 2018 3:07 PM GMT
is anyone going over for the festival this year ?
Report monarch January 18, 2018 7:46 PM GMT
Sadly i cant go as have to be around for a friends wedding. As i told him he couldnt have picked a worse week but he isnt a punter so doesnt understand. See theres someone on the Cheltenham Festival forum selling tickets if your stuck tony
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now