Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GLASGOWCALLING
27 Dec 17 16:04
| Topic/replies: 10,471 | Blogger: GLASGOWCALLING's blog
work, i thought the idea of entering was to qualify for the 3 days at clonmel.  can one dog enter several different trial stakes ?? thanks.

looking forward to coming across for 5 days in february.  just booked the annual stay at hearnes hotel again !!    suicidal ferry crossings, standing in a muddy

field for 3 days,  500 mile round trip !!   i must be pheckin mad. !  GrinGrin
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View KAVVIE or any other coursing...
Show More
Report Nogoody December 29, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
Having won one there is no point in entering another but if you're beaten in one you can , of course , enter another although they are increasingly difficult to win as the season progresses as you are likely to meet beaten finalists and semifinalists. H.t.h. Enjoy Feb., won't be long now.
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 29, 2017 7:19 PM GMT
ok thanks, i was just looking at some results online and i saw the cashel runner up went on to win at knockgraffon a month later.

might have a few euros on him ( part exchange ) and also keep an eye on the clonmel winner ( clon eagle )

thanks, and good luck yourself if you go.  Happy
Report kavvie December 31, 2017 2:19 PM GMT
like trying to win a horse race really.!!   keep entering until you win a trial stake(which is a ticket to clonmel).looking forqrd to it now.its gone a wekk forward due to the dublin festival of racing the previous weekend.  its on the 10th 11th and 12th feb
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 31, 2017 7:36 PM GMT
cheers kavvie, i thought for some reason the runners up qualified as well, yes got the the dates from the irish coursing website.

just hoping for some half decent weather now.  good luck. Happy
Report kavvie January 28, 2018 7:18 PM GMT
not far off now  !! lots of storys and rumours about flying machines,aeroplanes ,injurys, trials etc.  the one thing that really sticks out this year is the stingyness of the sponsors boyles prices.a few dogs have been backed in the 64 runner event 
watchhman     20/1,8/1     7/1
Part Exchange     12/1,10/1     7/1
Outoftheshadow     16/1,12/1,10/1     7/1
Needham Rocket     16/1,14/1     10/1
Silent Whisper     14/1     10/1
Roquefort Teddy  10/1   

thats the top of the market...6 dogs ..  3 at 7s, 3 at 10s.  all the rest must be big prices you would think in a 64 runner event?!!?  no,nothing was pushed out in price....  at least dick turpin wore a mask!!
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 28, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
thanks kavvie, looking to have a small bet on the castleisland qualifier kyle steel, usually chip in with a couple of mates

and take 2 in each from the derby and oaks. has the draw been made yet. ?
Report kavvie January 28, 2018 8:49 PM GMT
draw next week i think  when are you coming over? theresa preview usually the friday night in the minella..its a good get together and theres a few experts on the top table(though a lot of them dont reveal much other than whats in the public arena!!)
Report GLASGOWCALLING January 28, 2018 8:58 PM GMT
yes might have a look in as we are coming across on the thursday, thanks, usually pop into the minella, wasnt even put off by

the robbery in 1996. Happy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/gardai-think-man-was-murdered-by-his-own-gan...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now