Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GLASGOWCALLING
27 Dec 17 16:04
| Topic/replies: 9,839 | Blogger: GLASGOWCALLING's blog
work, i thought the idea of entering was to qualify for the 3 days at clonmel.  can one dog enter several different trial stakes ?? thanks.

looking forward to coming across for 5 days in february.  just booked the annual stay at hearnes hotel again !!    suicidal ferry crossings, standing in a muddy

field for 3 days,  500 mile round trip !!   i must be pheckin mad. !  GrinGrin
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View KAVVIE or any other coursing...
Show More
Report Nogoody December 29, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
Having won one there is no point in entering another but if you're beaten in one you can , of course , enter another although they are increasingly difficult to win as the season progresses as you are likely to meet beaten finalists and semifinalists. H.t.h. Enjoy Feb., won't be long now.
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 29, 2017 7:19 PM GMT
ok thanks, i was just looking at some results online and i saw the cashel runner up went on to win at knockgraffon a month later.

might have a few euros on him ( part exchange ) and also keep an eye on the clonmel winner ( clon eagle )

thanks, and good luck yourself if you go.  Happy
Report kavvie December 31, 2017 2:19 PM GMT
like trying to win a horse race really.!!   keep entering until you win a trial stake(which is a ticket to clonmel).looking forqrd to it now.its gone a wekk forward due to the dublin festival of racing the previous weekend.  its on the 10th 11th and 12th feb
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 31, 2017 7:36 PM GMT
cheers kavvie, i thought for some reason the runners up qualified as well, yes got the the dates from the irish coursing website.

just hoping for some half decent weather now.  good luck. Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now