Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CALLING CARD
25 Dec 17 17:07
| Topic/replies: 387 | Blogger: CALLING CARD's blog
right bored as **** so here goes
antey by lord of england same as townshend is interesting on first run for the closutton team
cask mate and manamite dead heated at cork behind us and them , i think manamite will easily dispense with cask mate this time round
debuchet is the most interesting contender having shown excellent bumper form in the spring , Mags Mullins did not seem totally bullish that he is wound up fully for his reappearance and i suspect that 2 miles might be a bit on the short side trip wise in the future
play the game ran well at NAVAN having shown a high level of flat form at this track
st gallen los alamos texie rexie all have snippets of form
i will chance manamite ew at a bit of value
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View leopardstown 12.15
Show More
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 6:18 PM GMT
all for joy ran with respect at Thurles but the winner was subsequently well beaten since
canardier most impressive at the PTOWN festival disappointed when very well fancied at Fhouse but might redeem himself
First Figaro and Fred the Foot are good horses int their own right but might be outclassed here
impact factor having changed hands over the summer ran with merit at Ptown behind Getabird but might need a stiffer test
Paloma Blue was just outbattled at Ptown recently , the form was franked by Athenean at Cork
Quick Grabim made a good impression at Fhouse having won a bumper at this meeting for previous connections laat year
he lacks a bit of size and scope but has an engine for sure
tara dylan ran with merit at thurles and is highly rated on flat
this is a good contest and i side with canardier each way
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 6:25 PM GMT
espoir d'allen has been most inpressive but the disparity in prices and the prospect of a stronger gallop let me give mitchouka a chance of reversing FH running
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 6:39 PM GMT
this is a minefield and possibly a below average renewal
4 four year olds have won it in the last 20 years but none since ned of the hill in 2010
sir carno is interesting as Gigginstown dont usually go the long road
cerealice is in a similar mode ,
banksoftheshannon at 10.3  stands out as a well handicapped type as does seaweed
morning fav will be golden jewel but i think there will be a few gambles
Derek O connor riding in this race is also of interest
i put up sparky stowaway for a sporting bet
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 6:46 PM GMT
footpad was great 4th in the Champion Hurdle last spring under a moderate ride from Ruby.
his performance at NAVAN was breathtaking and i consider him an ARKLE prospect whereas Death Duty might be more of a ataying type
any second now and jett are good horses but are outclassed here
footpad to stamp his authority on the Arkle division
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
no 4 yo has won this race
landofhopeandglory gets a lenient 133 compared to his lofty hurdle mark
calino d'airy bel ami del sivola dysios blast of koeman thirsthy work and tisamystery with JACK  riding all have chances
no selection
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
no 4 yo has won this race
landofhopeandglory gets a lenient 133 compared to his lofty hurdle mark
calino d'airy bel ami del sivola dysios blast of koeman thirsthy work and tisamystery with JACK  riding all have chances
no selection
Report CALLING CARD December 25, 2017 7:51 PM GMT
bumper is interesting
blackbow brings UK p2p form to the table and is pitched againest some horses from good yards with promising form
BOOT CAMP  changed hands after a good run at Thurles behind recent Navan winner GRAN GESTE with dual hurdle winner behind
Gallant John Joe ran a super race at Ptown in the spring in a race full of winners
the holy one was very free at Ptown recently
GII  each way for me
happy punting
Report workrider December 26, 2017 6:05 AM GMT
I see you enjoyed  Christmas dinner Calling Card, and a most productive way of relaxing thereafter, Boxing day at Leopardstown is for the masses with cabin fever. It's  a card that year after year fails to inspire me, they know those in need of a fix will be charging the gate come noontime, and put together the worst card of the week knowing the flock will meander in . Footpads the only race worth watching there today. Hopefully you didn't need the rennies.Happy Christmas...
Report CALLING CARD December 26, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
workrider
sparky stowaway well paid for the turkey
Report CALLING CARD December 26, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
workrider
sparky stowaway well paid for the turkey
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now