Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
roadrunner46
13 Dec 17 07:40
| Topic/replies: 5,409 | Blogger: roadrunner46's blog
£128 as of today, just ignoring the bills at the moment, mum will pay the £100 bedroom tax every month, gotta get £10 phone from vodaphone today includes £5 credit

leaves me with 118.

what have I got, the clothes on my back, 

think I need a rucksack, bigger inside pockets for clothing, cant be arsed to stich in some big pockets, money planning, has to be detrimental to ones enjoyment of life.

pay off my £1 debt with local 24 hour shop, wasn't too pleased when I rolled in the other night and took a cadburys peanut bar of chocolate, made his mind up 4him.

needed something for my mood after a long day.
Share |
Show More
Report workrider December 13, 2017 10:47 AM GMT
Saw your post looking for a date over on chit chat,you're hardly going to be able to woe the man of your life with that few quid. What if he asks to be brought for a meal, sandwich not an option, taxi back to your place, he'd hardly expect a bus ride home now would he. A few drinks and maybe a show later ,guts of £300 there lad.Surely you wouldn't expect him to stay at yours,not with mammy been there! Hotel £150 boy its mounting up.
I hope you find what you're looking for , finding a date can be expensive.
Then of course you're already in debt to the tune of £1, may i respectfully suggest you wait till your 18....Laugh
Report elvissss December 13, 2017 4:14 PM GMT
It's a toss up .....
Report RoyalAcademy December 13, 2017 5:00 PM GMT
’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.
Report frank60 December 13, 2017 5:26 PM GMT
Grin
Report peckerdunne December 13, 2017 7:32 PM GMT
I expect he will reflect upon that for sometime......
Report neill d December 13, 2017 7:50 PM GMT
Reflect? Incapable of any kind of introspection, more one to just moan about his sh!tty personal circumstances.
Report roadrunner46 December 14, 2017 2:28 PM GMT
my money will not be due until 7 days before xmas, signed on late, signed of for depression, still have to sign on, no one excplained that, got the run around today,

met a lady gambler who was on a winning run, she gave me 50 squid, when I told her about my dire situation,

3 kit kat peanut bars chunky, you should of seen tyhis bird in riding bootds, could of dshit my pants on the spot, lovew the country set, dset my puldse burning,

4 miso soups organic whites

2 tins sardines al limone / piccanti olive oil included, need that for my feet

2 small bottles of coffee concentrarte makes 16 cups each just add water, vanilla/caramel

and a beggar asked me for money, said got nonre left, neeed a ****. he ya go mate

now resxt ing after two 30 miles walks in a row

fish soup tonight/ olive oil foot spa after a bath

reggae music from 80s. what is about irish people love reggae music

have a good day

resident poet

Oscar wild at heart (ajax|)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now