Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
G Hall
16 Nov 17 11:05
| Topic/replies: 6,958 | Blogger: G Hall's blog
He is awful and the competition is good but he comes out on top. I was looking forward to his interview with Lee Child this morning. I should have known better, absolute rubbish.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Tubridy worst interviewer.
Show More
Report Racingqueen November 16, 2017 9:30 PM GMT
The definition of silver spoon in the mouth. Has been gifted his career in RTE due to his family.

Its incredible the abuse Pat Kenny used get. He is Shakespeare compared to this guy.
Report Racingqueen November 16, 2017 9:51 PM GMT
Miriam is another who is completely out of her depth.

RTE is a truly disgusting organisation
Report G Hall November 17, 2017 1:02 PM GMT
If he has a guest he admires he tries to impress them if he has someone he looks upon as inferior to him he is patronising/condescending made a game of the Fallon interview
Report olddesperado November 17, 2017 3:54 PM GMT
RTE have a number of presenters/interviewers who just dont engage with the guest.

They have a set list of questions to get through and come hell or high water they are going to ask them and the answer is largely irrelevant ,  its on to the  next one thank you.

Tubridy is probably the worst ,  you can even see him looking down at his question card during "conversations ".

Someone could say btw i have been burying bodies under my patio for the past few years and want to finally come clean on it and Tubridy would say thats really interesting but tell me about the time you got locked out of your hotel room in Germany.
Report jimeen November 17, 2017 6:25 PM GMT
In all fairness, it would be very difficult for any presenter to not consider Fallon as inferior to them.
Report peckerdunne November 17, 2017 7:20 PM GMT
How's that Jimeen.
Report elvissss November 17, 2017 8:53 PM GMT
Most of them are taller imo

Sry Blush
Report olddesperado November 18, 2017 7:30 PM GMT
Peter Kay must read this thread,

I flicked over before i went to bed last night and he was on it talking about something,

Tubridy asked him something, completely changing the subject so Kay says im not finished what i was talking about what are you doing just reading questions off a card and grabs tubridys card off the table and proceeds to read the next question,

It was all done jokey but illustrates the point i made earlier in the thread.
Report kincsem November 29, 2017 10:55 PM GMT
Agree about Peter Kay.  Well done Peter.
He stopped Tubbs usual trick of ignoring what the interviewee is saying and moving to the next question on his list.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now