Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
02 Nov 17 15:58
| Topic/replies: 14,399 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
Not a good day for the favs.....have been shattered so far !

TellTheKing's AFTER ASPEN returns after a break since March, to 2m4f with Sean Flanagan back on board for Liz Doyle's Goliath Syndicate (won after a break last season too).
An entry in DR over 3m on Saturday is for insurance purposes Devil
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ((((( CLONMEL )))))
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 6, 2017 10:22 PM GMT
THURSDAY...

FIRST RACE 12.25 Monbeg Worldwide 2/5
12.55 Bay Hill 4
13.30 Coquin Mans 8/13

First three favs tyvm
Poor Pat pays €1,071 for a ton Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 6, 2017 10:50 PM GMT
dj876 • Clonmel is like travelling back in time, the facilities really are non-existent there and it's one cold place.

wildmanfromborneo • Its a really beautiful racecourse. It has a lovely quaint old stand and a relatively new one built by the Coursing Club, a fine restaurant under that new stand.
There is a lovely line of Silver Birches on the far side of the course, the parade ring is ringed with some beautiful old trees.
It used to be a dangerous racecourse, the second last fence used to be lethal, horses travelling too fast downhill into it, that's been cured by moving the fence up the straight.
Despite all this it’s a great track for favourites, don't think today will be any different. The first three will go in.
The ring is stronger than you would think, the old layers seem to be gone but Daragh Fitzpatrick and TrackSport will bet you fair bets, neither seem governed by the exchanges, there is also a local Clonmel layer (name escapes me) who will lay decent bets.

Mordin • Very enjoyable day at Clonmel, David Hyland was offering 6/4 on the first 3 favs, couldn't resist the convenience of it, though lucky with Kate Appleby Shoes. Brilliant viewing at the track but facilities were very poor, I couldn't believe the low standard. I wonder will the racecourse be still there in 20 years time?

Monbeg Worldwide 2/5
Scotch Quay 13/2
Coquin Mans 8/15

PPoor €1,607 for another tonClonmel

Monbeg Worldwide 2/5 Coquin Mans 4/7 & 2.35 West Bridge 8 pays €1,890 all done. Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now