Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
luckyme
31 Jul 17 16:17
| Topic/replies: 2,682 | Blogger: luckyme's blog
try electric chargers, you will get a better buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Nipple clampers round again,
Show More
Report pa lapsy July 31, 2017 4:21 PM BST
Laugh  I bet they have a moth collection.
Report luckyme August 2, 2017 4:14 PM BST
http://www.france24.com/en/20170802-italy-enforces-ngo-boat-crackdown-migrant-flux-slows?ref=tw

Too little and far too late
Report luckyme August 2, 2017 4:14 PM BST
Report luckyme August 4, 2017 10:31 AM BST
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4759320/The-charity-boat-taking-migrants-people-traffickers.html

dear oh dear, Europe waking up but all too late.
Report RoyalAcademy August 4, 2017 10:56 AM BST
I mean I have nothing against them all, I'm sure they are all wonderful people. Hey, if I lost my family to a Russian jet fighter bomb I'd probably try to sneak out of the sewer I was calling home for the past nine months and escape to an war-free country, even a  rainy, miserable benighted isle on the edge of the Atlantic.

Now, what I don't get is all these drownings. I mean take my cousin from Basra. He was a junior Grade A swimmer in his teens and competed in the Arabian Games with distinction. There is NO WAY this guy perished at sea so its the usual FAKE NEWS from the liberals and lefties who are scared shitless of the proletariat who have suddenly found their voice.

I was discussing this outside the labour the other day and continued in the pub but my solution to immigration would be: send in the armies of Europe, Israel, Russia and the USA to these hell holes of the Middle East, Africa and Afghanistan and rid these countries once and for all of these dictators. Ireland will remain neutral as this has served us well for seventy years. We will accept a quota of a few hundred refugees but these must be christian, college-educated and english speaking. NO WAY are we having people that don't even wear normal clothes ffs.

Ireland is a GREAT country and we want it to stay that way. Do you want your daughters being molested on the streets of Dublin by drunks and druggies and thieves and beggars and misogynists and dole scroungers - people who have NO regard for teh rule of law - when all we have to do is shut our borders? We the people must take charge, put these politicians in their rightful place (suggestions below).

The revolution has started my friends. Ireland will be great again. The rich will pay and we will achieve the nirvana of a perfectly equal society untainted by those who do not understand us. Many people fail to see that when the immigrant Irish lynched the free blacks of New York during the 1860's draft riots they struck a blow for free speech and purity that has borne results all across America to this day.

Tiocfaidh ar la!
Report luckyme August 4, 2017 11:46 AM BST
our day has been and gone.
Report pa lapsy August 4, 2017 3:09 PM BST
Very funny RA,i did laugh,

Just a few points,
Instead of going on to the pub why not send it to relatives in some far flung corner of the globe
17,500 Nigerians living in Ireland managed to ship out over 20k EACH back to their motherland,fair play,some going,where it that come from?

The rich won't pay though,the poor/working class has paid,no nirvana,austerity measures have done that,maybe Germany have achieved that Utopian state on the back of little neutral Ireland(plus others) being their "bitches".
Report luckyme December 4, 2017 12:39 PM GMT
Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing U-turn

The German chancellor agreed measures to speed up deportation
    An estimated 450,000 rejected migrants are set to be sent home
    Scheme includes £76million of cash incentives to leave voluntarily

dear oh dear, what a very stupid woman.
Report luckyme January 4, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
ttps://www.express.co.uk/news/world/899515/Germany-Angela-Merkel-Martin-Schulz-immigration-refugees-U-Turn-tighter-borders-coalition

Merkel’s U-Turn: Chancellor backs TIGHTER border checks in coalition row

GERMAN coalition talks could stall after Angela Merkel’s CDU demanded stricter border checks - bringing her in conflict with her prospective coalition partners.
Five days before the start of exploratory coalition talks, the CDU, CSU and SPD are in dispute over age checks on young refugees.

After a 15-year-old Afghan asylum seeker stabbed his teenage ex-girlfriend in the Rhineland town of Kandel, the prospective coalition parties have come down on opposite sides of an immigration debate.

There are significant doubts about the young asylum seeker’s age, including some who believe he may be 18 and liable to be tried as an adult. Child migrants also have a number of privileges over adults, including more comprehensive care from the state, and a deportation ban.

Currently it is up to youth welfare offices to determine the age of unaccompanied minors arriving in Germany.

Mrs Merkel’s CDU and its Bavarian sister party, the CSU, are in favour of mandatory medical checks on migrants’ ages, particularly in cases where there are significant doubts.

However, the left-wing SPD, which could continue its “grand coalition” with the CDU and CSU after the upcoming talks, argues the current legislation is enough. Led by former EU Parliament president Martin Schulz, the SPD is generally in favour of immigration and open borders.

The CSU’s recently announced intention to decrease migrant benefits is another matter of contention.

Asylum seekers are currently reimbursed only for basic needs for their first 15 months in Germany, before being entitled to more benefits. The CSU would extend this to 36 months, as well as further restricting benefits for immigrants whose asylum claims are rejected.

The head of the CSU group in the Bavarian parliament, Alexander Dobrint, told a Munich newspaper: “So that Germany is no longer a magnet for refugees from all over the world, we want to cut social benefits for asylum seekers.”

The CSU’s plans would also restrict benefits until the government could verify asylum claimants’ identities with complete certainty. Their draft resolution on the subject says: “When we take people in with us, we need to know who they are.”

This again puts Mrs Merkel’s “Union” parties in direct opposition to the SPD, which would not restrict benefits or introduce such rigorous testing.

It also represents a U-turn for the Chancellor, who had insisted Germany keep its borders open to refugees after spending her early years in East Germany, where travel was severely restricted.

And there was me thinking "all these highly educated university people knew what they where doing"

maybe OZY went to uni with some of them or did his masters in COMMON SENSE with some of them.
Report luckyme March 1, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
Merkle now complaining about no go areas in GERMANY,

You couldn't make this stuff up. Laugh
Report workrider March 1, 2018 3:33 PM GMT
Laugh
Report frank60 March 1, 2018 5:51 PM GMT
Theres plenty of no go areas in Dublin to nignt lads, f/cast horrific,, leave your heating on  all night if you dont want burst pipes in the morning,  stay safe.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now