Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
31 Mar 17 13:32
| Topic/replies: 14,520 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
SOME TOP CLASS RACING, three nice pots and a few good horses on the go.... Devil

1.50 Johnny McCarthy Memorial M'dn H'dle of €13,000.00 (4yo, 2m, 11 runners)

2.20 Normans Grove S'chase (Grade 2) of €42,500.00 (5yo+, 2m 1f, 8 runners) Ball D'arc (7/4) from Ballycasey (5/2). No 'Kerry Lee' this year.

2.55 Hire2k Beginners S'chase of €15,000.00 (5yo+, 2m 1f, 13 runners)

3.30 Rathbarry & Glenview Studs Novice H'dle (Grade 2) of €45,000.00 (4yo+, 2m, 9 runners) Avenir D'Une Vie

4.05 Easter Festival April 16-18 Novice H'dle (Grade 2) of €42,500.00 (4yo+, 2m 4f, 10 runners) Invitation Only & Runfordave

4.40 Great Value Online Nov. Hcap Hdle of €12,000.00 (4yo+, 2m 4f, 17 runners)

5.10 Book Easter Festival Tickets H'cap H'dle (Rated 80-95) of €10,000.00 (4yo+, 2m 4f, 18 runners)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ((( FAIRYHOUSE )))
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 31, 2017 2:00 PM BST
WPM entries on SUNDAY...

2.20 Ballycasey (Ruby)
3.3 Bleu Berry (Ruby), Chateau Conti (Townend), Montalbano (DEM)(was also entered in 4.05), Riven Light (DJM).

4.05 Al Boum Photo (Townend), Invitation Only (Ruby), Livelovelaugh (DJM).

Chateau Conti was also entered in 4.05 while Chambord Du Lys was also entered in 2m at 3.30 but now has entry in 2m4f Mares Nov.H'dle (Grade 1) on 16th.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 31, 2017 2:06 PM BST
Racing in ASCOT too on Sunday where Value At Risk is on the go at 3.05 after Domperignon Du Lys runs in the 40k Juvenile Handicap Hurdle at 2.30.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 31, 2017 4:13 PM BST
Gordon in F/hse...
1.50 A Shin Impala
2.20 Ball D'arc, The Game Changer, Tell Us More & Realt Mor.
2.55 Delegate
3.30 Brelade & Chirico Vallis
4.05 Minella Till Dawn & Runfordave
4.40 Usurp (IRE)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 31, 2017 4:16 PM BST
At 2.00 in Ascot Mulholland & Fehily's  Clondaw Cracker
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 2, 2017 1:45 AM BST
BJG is back in action too
Report workrider April 2, 2017 10:08 AM BST
I'd say he's delighted to be back,he was in Thurles last Sat .
Report macrocky April 2, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Sunday's racing is horrible if you are punting.
Doncaster had the look of trying to pick 6 numbers in the lotto.
Mascot has horses returning from mid winter break in search of good ground.
Cork has flat racing and bad ground though 1st race maybe Downforce I liked look of.
Fairyhouse has best card of all with fare for punters and bookies. INVITATION ONLY has good thing looks
Report workrider April 2, 2017 11:54 AM BST
I'm going to Fairy,I.Only my worry with this lad is his jumping,Teds was poor  at Naas the last day,if coming back to its best would take all the beating .
Report Afc888 April 2, 2017 11:59 AM BST
I think Invitation Only is good thing today has had a nice little lay off to freshen up a little. I think he has to jump better today be interesting to know how the ground looks not a massive  fan of the official going's?

Personally think a few of the Elliott horses who have had a run at Cheltenham will do well to win races so soon out..? Think Brelade is a very decent horses always there abouts and Run For Dave could be vulnerable. I think you have to give Elliott credit for entering horses. I do think he may have a habit of running them to quickly. Each to there own. 2 decent races in Ireland today for me.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 2, 2017 6:03 PM BST
Catch Me ifyoucan  • November 19, 2016 1:15 AM GMT 
PUNCHESTOWN Soft (All Courses) and muckin CHILLY OUT THERE !
1.00 Beginners S'chase (4yo+, 2m 4f, 14 runners). Happy to hang my top hat on Woodland Opera 11/4. "He had a wind operation after running at Leopardstown and it seems to have worked. He just couldn't breathe. He'll definitely go chasing next year. At the end of the day he's going to be a chaser so anything he does over hurdles is a bonus.” Mrs John Harrington. "He's out of Opera Hat who Valerie (Cooper) also raced and was trained by my brother John (Fowler, to win 15 races). Opera Hat produced nothing until Valerie's son Patrick bought her in England and gave her back to Valerie as a Christmas present and Woodland Opera is her last foal." JP’s Coney Island (5/2) will give us the 1-2. Would love to see Philip’s Mall Dini in third. Looks a big ask to live up to the last 3 winners - Outlander, Valseur Lido & Champagne Fever - but hang your gibus on Jessie’s top class act.

Glad to see Woodland Opera get his beginners out of the way Devil

"He jumped well apart from the third last where they got their wires crossed. Robbie didn't want to go mad long and the horse decided to go mad long but he was very good. The plan is to go to Punchestown for the novice handicap over two miles five furlongs provided the ground is good. Otherwise we will have to put him in a few other races in case it comes up soft. It probably won't but you never know. The fact that it was heavy ground I decided to run him over two miles today. He moves too well for heavy ground, and wouldn't get home on that ground over two and a half miles" - Mrs John H.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 27, 2018 5:22 PM BST
((((((EASTER FESTIVAL))))))

3.20 SUNDAY - 21 entries for the Grade2
Meade x2, Harrington, De Bromhead and Taaffe have 5 entries, with 8 each from Gordon & WPM incl 6 Giggs and GETABIRD.

Betting...[u]IRISH GRAND NATIONAL on Monday...
[/u]Bellshill (9)
Pairofbrowneyes (9)
Folsom Blue (12)
Monbeg Notorious (12)
Mall Dini (14)
Our Duke (16)
Squouateur (16)
Acapella Bourgeois (20)
Any Second Now (20)
Dounikos (20)

No appearances from SAMCRO or FOOTPAD ! Devil
Report pa lapsy March 27, 2018 6:35 PM BST
29 of the top 43 currently at the weights in the National or either Elliots or Mullins,quite a staggering percentage, Elliot has 19 of them and the 10/12 he has stated that he intends to run could make up half the field. Mullins has "pioneered" block bookings in the past so hard to feel sympathy there but a hard job for the small man now to have a runner.
At 51 in the weights hard to see Mullins Pairofbrowneyes get in,looked much improved for the switch,the betting has been a good guide in the past re Elliots but despite most of his looking like they have a fair nat profile it is quite ludicrous the amount of his runners.
Report workrider March 27, 2018 6:57 PM BST
There are many yards with less horses than these entries alone...
Report foxy March 28, 2018 9:22 AM BST
i might be wrong but i would imagine patrick kelly could be one of those workrider.
Report foxy March 28, 2018 9:34 AM BST
14 individual runners in the last 12 months.
Report foxy March 28, 2018 10:04 AM BST
looking at mondays entries i noticed mossback Sadis still entered.
Report workrider March 28, 2018 6:40 PM BST
Sorry Foxy off golfing today, played rubbish as usual, Kelly seems to have a way with horses when you consider his results from such a tiny string,doubt there's a trainer in the land could have done what he done with so few horses, surpasses what Willie and Gordon did at Cheltenham imo....
Report ambush March 28, 2018 11:40 PM BST
dont forget hes been doing it for years. won 2 galway hurdles no tag and natalies fancy.
Report cloone river March 29, 2018 11:27 PM BST
He has a great chance of winning the national on monday.
Report freddiewilliams March 31, 2018 10:12 AM BST
Any spare tickets for
Report Catch Me ifyoucan March 31, 2018 6:24 PM BST
LAURINA
Last Man Standing
3.55 Patricks Park or The West’s Awake (forecast)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 1, 2018 1:58 PM BST
Any helicopters arrive ?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 1, 2018 2:14 PM BST
Gordon’s Park Paddocks 7/2 wins the 1st in CORK

BJGeraghty is also in CORK on Sunday for four rides.

Rides BLEU ET ROUGE in the two-mile conditions hurdle (2.40).
He was disappointing in the County Hurdle last time, but his run at Newbury the time before that in the Betfair Hurdle was very good. If he can reproduce that run, he should go very close to winning this.
The conditions of the race favour him. He is the highest-rated horse in the race by a fair way, but he gets 5lb from one of his rivals and he meets the others on level terms. Two miles on soft ground suits him well.

SPADES ARE TRUMPS in the FBD Insurance Handicap Hurdle (4.05). He battled on well to beat Paloma Blue and Athenean in a maiden hurdle at Punchestown in November, and that form has obviously worked out well since.
He was beaten last time by Riders Onthe Storm at Navan, but we might have finished closer to him if we hadn’t made a fairly bad mistake at the third last. This is his first handicap and a mark of 130 is probably about right.

THE GATECHECKER in the three-mile handicap hurdle (5.15). He ran good races over fences at the festivals at Galway and Listowel last year. He was well beaten over hurdles at Thurles three weeks ago, but that was his first run since September, so hopefully he can improve from that.

Rides Lord Scoundrel tomorrow in F/hse.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 1, 2018 2:39 PM BST
It’s the “Gordon Elliott Showband Show” in Cork
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 2, 2018 11:50 AM BST
PICK your IRISH NATIONAL winner ???
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 2, 2018 11:55 AM BST
This afternoon's meetings at Chepstow, Fakenham and Market Rasen have been abandoned due to waterlogging.

Meaning all eyes will be on the heavy going in Fairyhouse !
Report DeSSieReborn April 2, 2018 11:57 AM BST
What a ride by Nina Carberry on Pats Pick in the bumper yesterday CoolCoolCool
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 2, 2018 12:09 PM BST
Didn’t see it. Did she win ?
Report bluenose7 April 2, 2018 2:05 PM BST
Afternoon all is possible to watch rte horseracing on line ?
G/Luck today  Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now