Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
30 Dec 16 18:22
| Topic/replies: 27,895 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
This is by request.
Last years awards got banned,ye should realise this is just a bit of skitting,don't take it too seriously.

Poster Of The Year.
Tony57 for bravely fighting for Brexit.
Here you have a genuine Left winger who went against the Islington set and fought for the working class.
The victory against the odds was down to brave men like him.

Thread Of The Year.
Eurovision 2016.
Sadly one where I disgrace myself by backing a song I never heard.
This however paled into insignificance when Rocketfingers mendaciously claimed to have serious money at odds on Russia during the voting,when Australia surged into the lead Rocketfingers chimed in betting all the 1/3 I can.
Result two heavy odds on shots beaten in the one market

Peter OHehir Award.
This goes to Slickster.
Slickster took on Workrider in a tipping challenge.
Workrider put on a master class with winner after winner,his brilliance overshadowed the dismal display by Slickster.
After a long uneven struggle Slickster managed just one winner.

Northern Star Award.
This goes to Pa Lapsy for his consistent excellent contributions.

Snowflake Award.
A battle royale between Royal Academy and Mr Combustible.
Royal Academy made a late push as his sheltered life has shielded him from different views,his is less egregious than the tyrannical craven Mr Combustible.
Mr Combustible Snowflake of the year.

Bob Dylan Award.
This goes to Mincer,provocative but always interesting.
He gets the Bob Dylan award because he probably doesn't want it and wouldn't turn up for the presentation,might send that fussy Alsation though.

Columbo Award
Columbo was famous for not appearing to know what he was doing,being underestimate but always winning in the end.
Workrider acts like a non trier,acts naturally,doesn't go in for the taunted approach which foxes some.
Behind the Bon homie and geniality lies a keen racing brain.

Santa Claus Award.
This goes in loose terms to best debutante.
In this case its CALLING CARD,has that whiff of cordite bit is erudite,a great contributor.

Trojan Horse Award.
This goes to Royal Academy who trod a well worn path this year,promised not to discuss politics anymore but responded the next day,Christmas day in this instance.

Peter Pan Award
Only one winner here,the poster who uses childish words,adds Ys to others,doesn't understand betting or politics.
Rocketfingers.

Moneypenny Award
A battle between Bigwillystyle and New Approach,despite Harzand Bigwillystyle gets it for rattling in a host of winners over the year.

Donald Trump Award.
Another clear winner in Ozymandius.
The vulgarity,the boasting of wealth,the insecurity and the locker room talk make these kindred spirits.

Socrates Award.
Plenty in contention here,Jumper,Racingqueen,Luckyme and New Approach but for consistency Olddesperado shades it.

Overseas Award.
Again a few in contention,ended in a straight fight between ufcdan and Alun2005, Alun gets in for his manners and his amusing learned observations.

Crosaire Award.
Vubiant for his cryptic posts and replies,always worth reading.

Dislike Of The Irish Award.
Sadly plenty in contention here but this ends in a dead heat.
Both have contempt for the lower orders.
Both think the Irish work shy and feckless.
Both consider themselves virtuous and passionate about being compassionate.
Step forward Ozymandius and Royal Academy.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Forum Awards 2016
Show More
Report Ozymandius December 31, 2016 6:03 PM GMT
Any sign of your main mucker EasyGob de Bris, lately?  Who does he post as these days?  Hmmmmmmmm
Report insideinfo December 31, 2016 6:06 PM GMT
who cares! wish ur bro a happy new yr for me d'ozy.hes a good lad,unlike u.
Report Ozymandius December 31, 2016 6:09 PM GMT
Which one?  I have a few!
Report insideinfo December 31, 2016 6:25 PM GMT
the one im most likely to know Wink
Report wildmanfromborneo December 31, 2016 6:27 PM GMT
Definitely an only child.

Poor Pater wasted a lot of money on Ozymandius education.
Report Ozymandius December 31, 2016 6:28 PM GMT
The gay one?
Report Rocketfingers December 31, 2016 6:47 PM GMT
I came on thinking i would not for a while chatting to Wildclown in regards to some betting but when i see the attacks on Ozy i just want to cry.

at wonky some how thinking you're posh if you have sky sports Laugh
Report olddesperado January 1, 2017 10:08 AM GMT
Honoured to accept my award wildman,

Thank you and keep up the good work in 2017.
Report frank60 January 1, 2017 1:24 PM GMT
Neill D gets up as my poster of the year by a nose for me,  The Mister Nasty award was  easy to call  it goes to insideinfo, only my 2nd time to block a user in all my years on betfair.   Well done to wildman on his excellent post. p.s happy new year guys
Report huddys January 1, 2017 5:16 PM GMT
Ye Frank your right.that insideinfo a nasty piece of work,
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 5:16 PM GMT
gutted!! Laugh blocked by some no mark who doesnt even know me.do find it a bit strange though that he chose to block me given the amount of shoite talked on here and also by the fact i dont post much.my "nastiness" is also only directed at those who fully deserve it.poor frank he must be a sensitive soul.
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 5:18 PM GMT
give over huddys ya muppet,we all know your link to callit and that you hold a grudge since i reported him to betfair for making false allegations on the forum that i had sent him pm's.
Report huddys January 1, 2017 5:21 PM GMT
The village idiot says he dosen't post much on the forum,2116 posts and counting,most of them are trolling decent honest guys,
Report huddys January 1, 2017 5:24 PM GMT
hes also quick at getting posts taken down,sad bitter man,
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 5:35 PM GMT
in almost 10 yrs its hardly that much.if you regard clowns like ozy,snap,mincer,wasp and co. as "decent honest guys" then theres something wrong with you.they are the sort of guys who are actually trolling the decent posters on the forum and who post a serious amount of drivel on a regular basis.

also i dont get posts taken down you absolute clown.if it was that easy id have all the waffle you're talking now taken down ya ejit
Report Ozymandius January 1, 2017 7:50 PM GMT
For Frank60, a salt of the earth character, to have to resort to blocking you, you would have to be a proper wrong'un. 

Says it all, really.
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 7:58 PM GMT
thats rich coming from the most despised poster on the forum.
Report Ozymandius January 1, 2017 8:25 PM GMT
If I were you I would be reflecting on why a fair and balanced poster, Frank60  would have to resort to blocking you.

I have never tried to be popular, nonethelesss if I couldn't win a popularity contest with you on here I would happily depart Wink  Feel free to set one up anytime you like.  Not the first time I have made you that offer, and you have always bottled it!  Understandably.
Report Ozymandius January 1, 2017 9:10 PM GMT
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 9:15 PM GMT
i dont really care what someone who doesnt know me and will never meet me thinks of be tbh.if you are that eager to know why frank took the hump why dont you ask frank yourself.

you have made me an offer of a popularity contest before?? i certainly dont recall this so if you could provide evidence that would be great but do you know how sad and desperate that actually sounds.like something insecure teenagers would do on social media ffs.

ill tell you what i will do though,ill back up anything i say on here in person.how about that dozy?? we all know this is an offer you will bottle!
Report Ozymandius January 1, 2017 9:23 PM GMT
I have to warn you, I am in terrific shape Love
Report insideinfo January 1, 2017 9:27 PM GMT
no im suggesting we meet to see if you display the same attitude to me in person as you do on here.i would seriously doubt it because you are no more than a coward and a troll hiding behind your pc trying to wind people up just so u get noticed.i wont be giving you anymore of the attention you crave this evening dozy so you will have to find someone else to annoy just so they will acknowledge you.the offers there if u ever man up.
Report Rocketfingers January 1, 2017 10:05 PM GMT
Insideinfo using this as a dating site Laugh yes i agree with the above sentiments he is a horrible poster, offers nothing i always thought i he was just hanging around looking for a few lose tips from myself and Oz but how wrong was i. Hint ask Wildman he'll even dress as a woman for ya Wink
Report tony57 January 2, 2017 11:02 AM GMT
wouldnt it be nice if for the new year we could try to get along ?
by all means disagree ,call something or someone out on a issue..but lets keep it to sport lads eh....
Report freddiewilliams January 2, 2017 12:15 PM GMT
norn tipped a 700/1 ish winner.....he must get an award
Report huddys January 2, 2017 12:20 PM GMT
So according to insideinfo ozy the most despised poster on the forum,strange he wont take a popularity contest against him,ozy post last night at 9:10 sums up the guy,
Report insideinfo January 2, 2017 12:53 PM GMT
grow up,im not 12 ya clown.also you muppets have that many usernames it would be pointless.i offered to meet ozy in person to discuss our differences but he bottled it.like you huddys,your mate declan and many others on here ozy is big and brave sitting behind his pc but not not so brave in the real world.
Report insideinfo January 5, 2017 12:48 PM GMT
lol i noticed someone had commented on this thread that dozys brother must be older than him because if he was a first born then they wouldnt of had another LaughLaugh and dozy has accused me of having posts removed!! this must be a sensitive subject for him as hes had a fairly innocent post removed,poor dozy.
Report neill d January 6, 2017 12:40 PM GMT
Hi lads,

Just been informed by Ozy that he has been banned permanently from the forum over a specific remark he made on this thread about being insideinfo's 'Mastermind Subject'. Its a spurious reason for a banning. Betfair told him that this was the specific reason as somebody reported it.

Callitasucit runs a whatsapp group that a few of the forum lads are members of for tips/info/craic/orgies and Ozy got in contact via that.

Ozy just wants to pass on the message that we should all be on our best behaviour as there has been a spate of recent banning.

Finally, I'd just like to say that I always enjoyed Ozy's contributions; even his detractors will acknowledge his humour and wit. He was also an equal opportunities offender and treated everyone the same if they had a fair point I always felt.

A forum needs antagonists and protagonists, its not clear now who will now carry forward the humanist, neo-liberal agenda and a forum is a pretty dull place with us all agreeing the whole. I'd say we're all a bit gutted.

This is a real blow to the forum that one of its best contributors has been removed, RIP Ozymandius
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2017 12:51 PM GMT
Don't bother with the forum much myself anymore but agree with Neil 100% re oz.
he will be missed.
Report frank60 January 6, 2017 12:56 PM GMT
Sry to hear that Neill. it doesn,t take a mastermind to narrow down the perpetrator,like him or not Ozy was a great asset to the forum.
Report neill d January 6, 2017 1:03 PM GMT
You've probably summed up in a line what I needed a paragraph to say there, Frank. Don't agree with banning unless someone has made a really grave remark.
Report huddys January 6, 2017 1:04 PM GMT
The forum will be a quieter place without ozy,love him or hate him he will be missed,Ye frank I'd say the bitter troll from the north might have something to do with his banning!!!!!
Report tony57 January 6, 2017 1:10 PM GMT
i recived a warning from betfair that i would be banned for 3mths if i said something again that they didnt like..im sorry to see ozy banned.he is not a fiend..i wont lie, but to be banned is wrong!
Report kavvie January 6, 2017 1:22 PM GMT
a witty,knowledgeable, and insightful contributer,a huge loss to this place.theres a lot of sad people in the world..there seems to be a bigger proportion of them here though than anywhere else..
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2017 1:25 PM GMT
That horrid weirdo insideinfo will only be delighted with the news, funny thing is ''twas him who was calling ozy out to meet up for fisticuffs
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 1:44 PM GMT
Insideinfo, Dolerider & Pa, hang your heads in shame which ever of you done it.
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 1:55 PM GMT
Very classy Rocket,you know full well( or making allowances for you maybe not) nothing to do with any of us except betfair.

Bad form in any case,maybe it is an effort by bf to go back to betting/sports chat but at the moment it does the exact opposite, hard to bother, another excellent poster in Guinnesstoodear banned as well.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 2:05 PM GMT
Betfair has told him his post was reported i.e. Someone went to the trouble of flagging it up to get Oz in a spot of trouble, i'm not saying you done it, only you and the Betfair team know if you have but one of the above mentioned has, i'm certain of it. Let's not kid ourselves Pa you and the rest mentioned did not exactly like Oz mate and i have had a lot of posts of late removed when tangling with yourself, Inside and the Tallaght Tout who was very rattled the other night.

Disgusting act which ever you done it.
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 2:13 PM GMT
You felt free enough to implicate me though,same with the other two.
Once i reported someone about 4 years ago and that was for an unacceptable remark against my wife which i didn't want left up on the forum.
At least a dozen have been banned the last few days and doubt it is anyone reporting them.
You have your own agenda here against people that have shown you up countless times lately.
Report RoyalAcademy January 6, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
In Ireland we never speak ill of the dead. He was good, he was , he was. Och, Ochon!

Ni bheidh a leithead aris!
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 2:30 PM GMT
PA you have admitted you have history reporting posts, now as far as i can see you have either done it yourself or encouraged workrider or Insideinfo to do so though your attacks on Ozy. You are now been called to task over your grassing actions and i can see you're squirming.
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 2:34 PM GMT
^  Please ban me so i don't ever even attempt to reply to a post like the above.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 2:37 PM GMT
Looks like he has just reported his own post.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 2:40 PM GMT
Pa if you are that embarrassed by your actions towards Ozy you can always log off the betfair forum and not come back, never nice to see someone call for BF to ban posters even if it is themselves.
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 2:43 PM GMT
Why would i do that rocket? i am bustin me bawlicks laughin at ya.
Report kavvie January 6, 2017 2:50 PM GMT
rocket you never fail to irritate..we all know it wasnt pa  ..ffs..
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 3:26 PM GMT
hey cheltenhambore if you dont retract your mark i may report you as its an outright lie that i offered to meet ozy for "fisticuffs" as you put it.you know you are telling lies and so do i.i offered to meet ozy to resolve any issues we have and never was there anything mentioned that would suggest a fight you plum.

also i saw ozys remark re mastermind and i had a chuckle to myself.i certainly didnt report it nor can i see how it would be worthy of a ban of any description.i would say if ozy is banned its because of his hateful and spiteful campaign directed at a few decent posters over a prolonged period of time.if he is banned its his own fault and i cant say ill miss him.
Report tony57 January 6, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
betfair can you return ozzy and take rocket...please..?Sad
Report tobywong. January 6, 2017 3:39 PM GMT
bugsy malone 1.01
Report roadrunner46 January 6, 2017 3:58 PM GMT
real shame about ozy getting banned, this forum needs prolific posters with alternative views. if WMFB gets banned you might as well
shut this forum down there will be nothing to read.
Report wildmanfromborneo January 6, 2017 4:08 PM GMT
This is the second injustice against Ozymandius.
His first ban was for homophobia,this was so ludicrous  it was beyond parody.
This latest ban is for nothing and is just pure wrong.

It has made the now defunct Achtung Borneo thread particularly poignant.

I have an idea that lack of betting activity may have played a part.

The real,culprits in this debacle are the snowflakes,the ones that cannot abide differing opinions.

An extra award is due.

The Stonewall Jackson Award.
Two in contention here,Royal Academy and Mr Combustible.
For consistency it goes to Mr Combustible
Report RoyalAcademy January 6, 2017 4:20 PM GMT
This is by request.
Last years awards got banned,ye should realise this is just a bit of skitting,don't take it too seriously.

Are you skittin' me (again) dan?

Like I say, we never speak ill of the dead although in my case I'd wager you'd make an exception. Ozy will be pleased to hear you came to his defence, however disingenuously.

You'll also be pleased to know that someone pulled my latest "dislike of the Irish" thread: it was a gem, based on the Halligan "living wage" policy for....yes.........the unemployed!!!!

"Stonewall Jackson", a man I greatly admire as it happens. As for "snowflake" are you still peddling the lie that I am an objector here? hardly makes much sense when I have far more in common with said corpse than yourself? but, where your prejudices count, truth is malleable and can be turned to any direction.

anyhow, as you say, it's all a larf
Report tony57 January 6, 2017 4:28 PM GMT
the problem is..we have no room for opinions that might upset others even though it may be true ..
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2017 4:32 PM GMT
Oh dear, report away insidegimpo, one can only imagine what you were like in school!
Report wildmanfromborneo January 6, 2017 4:41 PM GMT
How was it disingenuous.
You can have respect for an adversary.
I also will miss him.

Unsurprisingly you don't get the Stonewall Jackson reference,if you did you wouldn't have mentioned that Ozymandius had similar views to yourself.
Report workrider January 6, 2017 4:45 PM GMT
This is a disgrace Betfair, Ozy, is one of the best posters on the forum and does not deserve this treatment , whoever got him banned should be ashamed of themselves, I've had many a battle with the lad over the years, some even bitter, but we always made up and recommenced battle straight away.A sad sad day for the Irish forum.
Report RoyalAcademy January 6, 2017 4:49 PM GMT
Unsurprisingly you don't get the Stonewall Jackson reference

what a piece of skit you are
Report wildmanfromborneo January 6, 2017 4:52 PM GMT
Stonewall Jackson would be one of the first victims of friendly fire.

You may have admired him but you knew nothing about him.
Report RoyalAcademy January 6, 2017 4:56 PM GMT
A lifelong interest in the American Civil War counts for nowt?

okay.............I bow to a supercilious and preening superior.....is there anything you don't know?
Report by purpose January 6, 2017 4:57 PM GMT
Dont think it will take him long to tumble he is as well off banned.
Report tobywong. January 6, 2017 5:03 PM GMT
The arrogance and condescending sneering by some on here is extremely aggravating and a huge factor in a lot of the arguments that take place. If it was in the real world it would necessitate a slap and it would be completely justified also.
Report huddys January 6, 2017 5:04 PM GMT
The alleged victims of Ozy'so called"hateful and spiteful campaign have all showed up to pay tribute and lament his passing,not a positive word from any corner for insideinfo,it seems he alone see himself as an avenging angel,
Report wildmanfromborneo January 6, 2017 5:05 PM GMT
Well this lifelong interest in the American Civil War hasn't done you much good.

You failed to understand the Stonewall Jackson reference.
Neither did you follow an earlier thread of mine Shoot If You Must This Old Gray Head.

You have no soul and are miffed now because someone from the lower orders caught you out.
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 5:18 PM GMT
stop seething huddys Laugh you've held a grudge against me ever since i reported your buddy callit/declan for falsely claiming i sent him threats by pm.get over it son.
Report huddys January 6, 2017 5:25 PM GMT
You have a strange obsession with Callit,forget about him,he has left the forum a long time ago,you have been shown up today,i wouldn't say anybody who posts on the forum has an ounce of respect for you,
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 5:26 PM GMT
workrider,if he really is banned i seriously doubt thats its due to anyone reporting him (especially over a completely harmless comment referencing mastermind aimed at me lol) its probably more a case that betfair have been monitoring him and other possible usernames he may have for some time and copuled with the fact wmfb alluded to that he probably doesnt even bet on the site they have decided enough is enough.why should he be allowed to chastise regular commission paying customers who betfair are so eager to keep happy.
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 5:31 PM GMT
huddys i have no obsession with callit ya muppet i just strongly objected to the fact that he tried telling people on here i had threatened him.how could i forget him tho,he had so much to say for himself (until it became known who he was) apart from being a slabber he wasnt a bad judge tbh and i still keep an eye on him on twitter etc Wink
Report CheltenhamRoar January 6, 2017 5:37 PM GMT
Go out and get yourself a bit of fresh air Ratboy
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 5:40 PM GMT
"ratboy" LMFAO im so hurt Crazy im actually trying to study tomorrows cards cheltbore so i really cant be arsed getting into a tit for tat name calling match..though while im away you could try to come up with some better put downs LaughLaugh
Report workrider January 6, 2017 6:08 PM GMT
Hopefully you're right Insideinfo and its a case of them shutting him down because of not betting .
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 6:26 PM GMT
Ozy was a great guy, i remember when the above poster ^ made a skit of his dead mother, disgraceful stuff, i for one never trust a man that continues to stoop so low, for me the gentleman i mentioned initially are the men certain to be responsible for the demise of the man known as Oz.
Report RoyalAcademy January 6, 2017 6:30 PM GMT
you are from the lower orders dan?

I'd say you believe that alright. Happy to consort with all and sundry, meet everyone who comes whistling along, share a pint and a chat about what's wrong with the world.....all except poor wonks it seems. What am I missing?

Ozy was a good poster.....not perfect by any means.....reasonably respected I imagine by the silent majority....pilloried by Captain Ahab and his consorts....who marked the man far more than the ball.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 6:39 PM GMT
Could we hold some sort of court and get to the bottom of this? I would like Norn to be the judge, the defendants obviously are Workrider very easy to make a case against him this guy through the line of attacking Oz's deceased mother and he on the night in question was out out of control. Pa chip on the shoulder over Ozy's betting and extravagant lifestyle and of course his stalker Insideinfo, i do remember Wildman defending Insideinfo last week, did he have something to do with it? It certainly seem to encourage the attacks, Wildman could easily be brought on a lesser charge.
Report workrider January 6, 2017 6:46 PM GMT
Scummy Toad, you had some of my posts about you removed recently, the fact Ozy has been ignoring you and NOT replying to your posts, puts YOU right in the picture.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 7:28 PM GMT
Ozy and myself used to PM each other regularly, you must be proud of making a skit of his dead mother fella?
Report workrider January 6, 2017 7:37 PM GMT
Doubt he gave ya the time of day,unless it was to laugh at ya ...
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 7:53 PM GMT
WR, Inside, don't take the bait!
Report ufcdan January 6, 2017 7:56 PM GMT
Seriously  Ozy banned ???? Me and him never saw eye to eye but more and more people seemed to be getting banned on here for nothing more than a bit of banter. Ozy was a wind up but nothing more and nothing less. Forum is becoming a joke Sad
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 8:12 PM GMT
Are you sane? where have i ever insulted his mother? You are sprouting complete nonsense about me.

You seem to be kinda keening in feckin biblical proportions, bring up the post and calm down Laugh
Report pa lapsy January 6, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
A complete meltdown Laugh.

You are making a holy show of yourself,get help.
Report tony57 January 6, 2017 8:49 PM GMT
wow ffs..madness,pa, wr,dont bother whatever you say will be distorted to suit what ever he wants..betfair have warned me..a few have been banned..whatever happend to oz we,ll never know but to accuse others on the cuff is just daft..
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 8:53 PM GMT
cockfingers havin a rite meltdown Laugh
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 9:36 PM GMT
what was actually said and by who you muppet? why dont you provide some evidence instead of talkin out of your hole tryin to make someone look bad.
Report Rocketfingers January 6, 2017 9:52 PM GMT
Congrats on being the first person i ever blocked on here, i don't do grasses.
Report insideinfo January 6, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
no you dont do proof! now run along ya clown.Laugh
Report The Gotchee January 6, 2017 9:59 PM GMT
D'ozy is no loss to the forum.
Anyway, I suspect it is another one of his silly attention seeking stunts.
He couldn't go with any dignity. He had to get on to his what's app buddies to blame a decent poster like insideinfo for his red card.
The crybaby got what he deserves.
Report dj876 January 6, 2017 10:02 PM GMT
The Roy Keane award - Norn iron

The Rodney Trotter award - The Gotchee

The Paul Kelly award - Tony57

Demi O'Byrne - Workrider

John Magnier -Tolmi

APOB- WMFB ((Former houdini of the year winner)

Flash liquid award -inside info

Pat Cash award - Rocketfingers

The Shane McGowan award - Pa lapsy

Leonard Cohen - Jimeen and Callit

Paul O'Connell - Neil D

The Edward Snowden -  CMIYC

John Hume - Frank 60

George Best Silvergreaser

The Copperfacejack award - The gigilo

Kurt Cobain - Beep Beep

John B - Ozy

Jorge Mario Bergoglo - New Approach
Report The Gotchee January 6, 2017 10:26 PM GMT
You are too modest to tell us the award you won dj876.

The Christy Brown award.
Report roadrunner46 January 6, 2017 10:53 PM GMT
whats with this reference to a musician who killed himself DJ876? you are a xxxxing SNOB of the highest order, you think everyone
should bet on the national hunt horses because the AW is crooked and for desperados, remember you telling everyone you couldnt
bet on the 2000 guineas because there isn't enough early form to go on, i think you cant workout the guineas winner,
because you are not as smart as you think you are. WMFB will be adding a new award next year for most profitable threadWink

SNOB AWARD - DJ876
Report norn iron January 6, 2017 11:10 PM GMT
DJ   I LEFT SCHOOL WITH SPIRIT LEVEL   ROY KEANE AWARD ?  AINT BACKED WINNER ALL WEEK SO ILL TAKE THE award AS BETTER THAN losingLaugh

OZZY   = YES I HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH HIM AND VERY INTELLIGENT BLOKE (unlike me) NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA BUT 80% STUFF HE POSTED WAS WINDING OR FISHING FOR THE CRAIC

BUT ILL SAY THIS FOR HIS DEFENCE HE SENT 100 EUROS (LARGEST DONATION BY FAR) FOR OUR JONJO  BRIGHT TRUST RAFFLE AND FEEL AS IVE LET HIM DOWN AS HE DIDNT EVER WANT HIS AMMOUNT MENTIONED SO HE HAS MY RESPECT EVEN THO HE USUALLY GAVE ME BYBALL AS HE BELIEVED MY 2 BRAIN OPS AND NEED FOR capsLOCKWhoops

WE ALL NEED TO STOP THE REPORTING ITS LIKE FOOTBALLERS (GIRLS) RUNNNG TO THE REF BRANDISHING CARDS  IF YOU DONT LIKE SUMONE JUST BLOCK THEM 

GREAT THREAD ON DUNDALK TONIGHT  WELL DONE CUSTOM CAT AND WINNERS

HAPPY 2017  EVERYONE  INC   OZZY
Report workrider January 7, 2017 10:39 AM GMT
DJ, after yesterdays headlines in The Times. Britain has world's top economy after Brexit. You should award yourself the title,Irelands biggest TIT of the year, or even sue that economics teacher of yours......Laugh
Report tony57 January 7, 2017 1:52 PM GMT
paul kelly?..is that good or bad?Blush
Report RoyalAcademy January 7, 2017 2:31 PM GMT
brilliant reply workrider, can you just remind us when the UK actually left the EU?
Report workrider January 7, 2017 3:04 PM GMT
dj876    13 Oct 16 23:27 
There were numerous threads on here proclaiming the economic benefits of this potential outcome and  for years on here, the backslapping brigade were suggesting that Ireland should leave the Euro.

The 5th largest economy in the world is on the verge of a currency collapse normally associated with a developing economy.

What would the currency manipulators have done here if we had reintroduced the punt with zero foreign currency reserves?
It was in answer to his thread on Brexit R.A.Hole.
The bit about currency is of particular interest,I would have said it was the pound finding its CORRECT level.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 2, 2018 1:30 PM GMT
......WORKRIDER........

CARE TO GIVE THE (((((2017 AWARDS))))) a go ?

CMIYC Devil
Report frank60 January 2, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
I always looked forward to Wildmans annual reviews,,so sad that some nasty foremite on here ended his posts.
Report workrider January 3, 2018 10:32 AM GMT
I wouldn't be up to the standard of Wildmanfromboreno, as Frank says its not the same place without the great man..
Report workrider January 3, 2018 11:07 AM GMT
Just read this thread again, what a cracking place the Irish Forum was! you really needed a suit of armour before entering...Laugh
Report frank60 January 3, 2018 3:43 PM GMT
Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now