Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tony57
25 Nov 16 19:45
| Topic/replies: 11,781 | Blogger: tony57's blog
really looking forward to seeing invitation only tomorrow @gowran..not sure it,ll be a backable price, but i really like this horse..good racing all over the place tomorrow sceau royal @5/2 will be my main bet of the day..definitly red 3.30 @3/1 is a touch short for my liking and i may leave it but i do like the horse, if it drifts a little i,ll play, mystic sky 2.30 donny @11/2 is a mare ive followed for a while!..best of luck to all
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View saturdays racing
Show More
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2016 12:58 PM GMT
Some interesting 'TOP Horses' running today from my "Stable Stars" on ATR...

12:55 Newbury
Thistlecrack   C L Tizzard

13:00 Gowran Park
Invitation Only   W P Mullins

14:45 Gowran Park
Zabana   A Lynch
Champagne West   H de Bromhead

14:55 Newcastle   
Apple's Jade   G Elliott
Sceau Royal   A King 

15:10 Newbury
Native River   C L Tizzard 
Blaklion   N A Twiston-Davies 
Un Temps Pour Tout
Smad Place  A King

15:15 Gowran Park
Bellshill   W P Mullins

15:30 Newcastle
Bristol De Mai   N A Twiston-Davies

Canadian ew 604/1
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2016 12:59 PM GMT
incl 3.30
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2016 1:00 PM GMT
153 views... only 2 posts
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2016 1:04 PM GMT
15:10 - Hennessy Gold Cup Chase - 5&6 places available
Report norn iron November 26, 2016 2:01 PM GMT
CATCHERAGAIN WON ME GOOD FEW £ OTHER DAY CAN FOLLOW UP   BUT REV4CAST THE BAY BIRCH (handbrake )MUST BE RELEASED SOON
Report punchestown November 26, 2016 2:51 PM GMT
Ride on Kitten Rock...Sad
Report norn iron November 26, 2016 2:56 PM GMT
APPLES JADE    WIN   GIGGY  12 

HENNESY  BACKED HOLYWELL @80 ANTE POST AND SMAD PLACE 14/1   TRICASTWink UPSWING
Report norn iron November 26, 2016 2:59 PM GMT
PUNCH IN FAIRNESS 0VER 300 DAYS OFF SURELY WITH ALL THE GRADES ONES FROM XMAS ONWARDS WASNT EVER GOING   GET TOUGH RACE ?
Report tony57 November 26, 2016 5:14 PM GMT
disappointed in sceau royal..seemed to just stop? definitly red was smashed in the betting a stupid price at the off..but is a horse to follow..invitation only looks a real nice sort..i think we saw 2 nice horses that won the top and tail of the card at doncaster..and alan kings elgin, in the first (which i backed)at newcastle..
colin tizzard has been backed for champion trainer?(silly imo)but native river done him proud today!
Report workrider November 26, 2016 5:30 PM GMT
Another day of seeing nothing ,fog really has it in for racing it seems.Great try by the course having the car following them round ,but for those like myself who actually like to see their horse race in the flesh it was a waste of a day. Zabana my only bet ,I thought Davy stole the race rather than Walsh losing it , the highlight of the day for me was the reaction of members of the flyers syndicate , they were roaring their horse on from the off,when it won they were hugging and smiling to beat the band. Its what racing is all about imo. I wish them more success with Light That.
Report tony57 November 26, 2016 6:52 PM GMT
must of been frustrating wr..?
Report mitch leary November 26, 2016 7:57 PM GMT
Have
Report punchestown November 27, 2016 2:58 AM GMT
Norn,just thought he was way out of his ground the whole way round and made his effort when it was too late,not saying the ride was "one of those" just a badly judged one from a pace and position angle imo.
Report norn iron November 27, 2016 9:27 AM GMT
YES PUNCH BUT STILL THINK EVERYHORSE NOT JUST    JPS  Wink GET NICE EDUCATION AFTER 320 DAYS OFF AS ITS ONLY NOVEMBER AND FROM POOR PICTURES ONLY ZABANA JUMPED POORLY IT MADE IT LOOK  WORSE BUT BUT ALL 3 WILL WIN GOOD GRADES RACES CHAMPAYNE WEST EYE CATCHING

BUT GET YOUR POINT  GOING SHOOPING BE TOO MUH TO ASK GET  ANOTHER LIFT  5772£ LAST DAY WAS UNREAL AND SANDOWN NEXT SAT  CANT WAIT FIRST VISIT AND CAN REMEMBER TINGLE CREEK   LIKE YESTERDAY WHAT A JUMPER

THINK MIGHT FOUND CRACKING BET AT LEICESTER  POST VERY SOON  AND SUPERB CARD AT NAVAN
Report norn iron November 27, 2016 10:19 AM GMT
FORGOTTON GOLD 1PM

ORCHARD BOY  EWAY NAP  205  (BEAT CAROLES DESTRIER IN BUMPER )

FIT THE BRIEF  240, NB

ROCKLANDER 340

ALL LEICESTER
Report norn iron November 27, 2016 10:31 AM GMT
KILLER MILLER 250

JETT, 220

THIRSTY WORK .250

STRETCHINGTHETRUTH 1240..  (REV4CAST JPS)

EW YANKEE/L15

LAYING BATTLEFORD FOR  SCORE   @  8/13 AS LOOKS HOT MAIDEN AND IF EVER GOING GET BEAT WILL BE FTO 

LAY MIN  FOR 30£  @ 1/3  AS THINK THIS CRACKING  BEGINNERS CHASE AND NAVAN WILL TAKE SOME JUMPING AND THIS IS RACE OF THE DAY WORTH TAPING AS BE SOME SERIOUS schooling AND handbrakes ON

GOOD LUCK PUNTERS 

PS WORKRIDER RING ILL RING YA BACK  PHONE IS NOT LOGGING MY NUMBERS Crazy
Report Afc888 November 27, 2016 1:28 PM GMT
Nice start Norn I agree with you on Kitten Rock. Ran a very decent race considering the time he's had off. I think people need to look at the bigger picture a little more over the course of the season. Kitten Rock and Champagne West will be two I'd be willing to keep an eye on in the future. As for Min id be a little worried considering RR's record FTO this season so far. Seems a lot of the horses are nowhere near fit. Id like to think Min has too much class for these. I'm hoping for a nice round of jumping to start the season. Death Duty looked half decent earlier too looks a real nice type.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 25, 2017 12:00 PM GMT
(((( GOWRAN )))) today should be a MULLINS benefit day...

2m. Mdn Hdl Carter Mckay 6/4
2m. Sharjah 5/4
2m. 4f. Min 1/8
2m. 4f. NovCh Tin Soldier 10/11

Throw in Elliott's Kuraka in the FIRST RACE AT 12.05 for a ridiculous 16.28 accum.
BEST WATCHED and BOL punters
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 25, 2017 12:01 PM GMT
Won't be easy from RUBY's bedside Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 25, 2017 12:13 PM GMT
Love the lists of previous years winners On-This-Day in GOWRAN PARK !!!

Footpad, Invitation Only, Stone Hard, Tell Us More, American Tom, Douvan, Cash & Go, Luska Lad,, Zabana, Smashing, Ballycasey, Buckers Bridge, Hidden Cyclone, Bellshill, Monksland, Don Poli, Aupcharlie & Call The Police.
Report punchestown November 25, 2017 1:01 PM GMT
Davy in trouble??
Report punchestown November 25, 2017 1:14 PM GMT
Tough as teak...
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 26, 2017 2:53 PM GMT
http://www.thurles.info/2017/11/26/maria-ogrady-looses-life-in-horse-riding-mishap/

RIP
Report punchestown November 26, 2017 6:39 PM GMT
Terrible news.RIP.
Report workrider November 26, 2017 8:14 PM GMT
Really terrible news for the family, may she R.I.P.
Report ffaith February 4, 2018 12:08 AM GMT
https://goo.gl/images/yi4tHs.jpg
Report Catch Me ifyoucan February 10, 2018 2:09 PM GMT
ffaith

WEB LINK DOES NOT WORK
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now